Why don’t muslims eat pork?

Is it because they believe Jews grind human meat into sausage?

Attached: 390AD473-8DFF-4F16-8117-D7B97B0E86B5.jpg (865x452, 75K)

Muhammad saw your mother rolling around in mud and wanted to spare his followers

Because Qur'an says so. The reasoning is that pigs are dirty (they're actually cleaner than a lot of animals but arabs in the early time of Islam wouldn't know that) so it's haram to eat pig. They have more stupid rules like this, for example they are not allowed to bring dogs inside their home.

Please don’t post on this board again. This is meant for serious discussion.

Attached: 563DEDC5-5E8D-49F2-BD31-0EB497FDC446.png (573x563, 445K)

We are very kind people. We let Christians have all the pork. Enjoy friend :)

What about dogs?

>Talking about dirty sand people and their dirty sand people ways is serious business guys
Nah.

Dogs are dirty and we like to keep our homes clean. Dogs are okay if you keep them outside.

>Dogs are dirty and we like to keep our homes clean.
Maybe actually train your animals instead of just buying them

Thanks friend!

Because it’s cannibalism

pork is better than beef anyway
now excuse me while I go enjoy my bacon

Kek

You need to understand the target audience of the Book were the Bedouins, nomadic tribes whose staple food was dates

Pigs were the least suitable cattle for nomadic. They eat grains and can't be grazed. Yet their meat is so delicious

see
most dogs are cleaner than most muslims

So, you treat wymon like animals? But bring them inside?

Attached: 1565168010554.webm (848x480, 1.88M)

You can train a dog much like you can train a woman. Lead the pack and they won’t even touch their snatch without you allowing it

Sometimes I wished the lion would eat these people

Attached: sand nog lion rex.webm (400x400, 1.12M)

If you cannot understand something, always try to fnd out more about the context

Another example: in Quran, heaven is describe as "gardens, with rivers flowing beneath"

It would sound more earthly to people living in many regions of the world, but remember the target audience was the Bedouins, normadic people living in the desert

"gardens, with rivers flowing beneath" was heavenly enough for them. That was what count

I would never eat American pork because of how bad quality it is

Allay wills it

Attached: Getting_stoned_with_your_bros rex.webm (640x352, 1.91M)

Do you fly yours in from the most remote corner of France?

Essentially, yes: Muslims are just discount Jews.

Attached: Jewish Studies.png (599x800, 397K)

p much

very simple ancient law
man eat pig
man get sick
man in charge ban pig-eating

same story for jews and shellfish - people get sick when they eat oysters so chief rabbi banned it

Thanks Friend

Ironically enough, Islam will save the West.

Attached: faghate3.webm (960x540, 1.94M)

keep dreaming mutt

This.
Satan told them not to.
Must interfere with the ballistic trajectories of the bone fragments or something.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 329K)

Nah. I think trump is instigating a fight between muslims and Jews. He’s going to let them kill each other while Americans sit back, eat cheeseburgers and drink beer, and get rich.

>compete morons...

Pork Prohibition in religions, including Christianity are due to trichinosis. Trichinosis shows up mainly in Pork, but Trichinosis can also show up in dog meat, which is why dogs didn't get raised and eaten in central Asia and in the West either.

Don't forget that Religion used to be Government and the behaviors of Religion comes from Governmental reasons, not from any god or tradition or whatever. All your rituals in religions were to either distract or move behavior towards what the power wanted.

Learn to recognize when you are being exploited and learn to recognize the social management inherent in all social behavior.

Why do shitskins shit on the west but are so thirsty over our wimmens. Sand niggers related.

Attached: 1559241324642.gif (444x250, 3.81M)

Ancient purity rules stemming from food borne illnesses, more than likely. Jews are forbidden from eating this as well.

All they had to do was cook the pork correctly

based webm

No, it's because they are the same circumsised people as jews. Muslims=jews

Envy.

Which is why when you look at religions and religious practices, food preparation is so prominent... Not just Kosher and Halal but in Easter religions and in archeological evidence of dead religions...

Psyop by whites to keep more bacon.

This.

>no pork
It would be like cannibalism to muslims.
/thread.

Tribals set up a dietary restriction to separate themselves from their neighbors. Mudslimes just copied it from the Jews.
>The reasoning is
Jews do it so they copied it. Tribal bullshit needs nor has any reasoning