Puerto Rico

Are there a lot of whites here? How come it didn’t become a state along with Alaska and Hawaii? What is the island like in general

Attached: EA68F0BC-3B46-4365-AABA-0B37E0C58DF6.jpg (728x424, 40K)

its about as white as mainland usa

Attached: americas-admixtures.jpg (1280x798, 308K)

Kek

bump

Its still fucked no matter how much have European genes. They are niggers. And niggers they shall be treated like.

Attached: Mr_pelon_503_y_cosculluela_(cropped).jpg (383x658, 43K)

The only good thing to come from Puerto Rico is big juicy Latina ass.

Other than that, it's shit.

Its mostly white but to even notice it you must get out of the city. The city has many Dominicans in them.

SanJuan?

>Are there a lot of white here?

Yes, quite a bit.

>Why didn't they become a state.

It's easier to be a commonwealth which makes your own laws, and hosts some military bases, then to be a state with absolutely no control over their people and natural resources. They're our bitch, and won't see a dime in aide from Dorian after all the discovered waste from Irma and other Hurricanes.

It is a corrupt third world shit hole

Is it safe too? I’m interested in visiting to see how it is

Yeah there are quite a lot white puerto ricans skin tone wise but they are mixed race genetically. PR has a lot of problems but a lot of it is because their government officials are corrupt and most should be in prison.

Was there in May for a week. Women are beautiful so beautiful, it reminded me of Spain.

No, it's not safe lol, it's not as bad as most latino nations and you could probably visit and be completely fine but they have a violence problem. Look at what happened to david ortiz or hector camacho. Its safer than some U.S cities though.

San Juan, Ponce, Mayaguez to be specific. The whitest lads in here are mostly found on either the north west or south east of PR especially on the montanious areas they even speak clear English.
NW and SE are safe, nothing ever happens in those areas and it has gone by decades without a murder. Stay away from Caguas, Lares and Bayamon.

Muh dik.

noisy island niggers. doesn't matter how light their skin is. reggaton makes them horny and retarded. they are addicted to slapping their island nigger flag on everything they own.

What about the central island? Seems like lots of small towns

The flag is pretty nice looking imo. Goes well with US flag

>Are there a lot of whites here?
Most of them don't like whites or America in general. It's only when they need something that they change their tune to "HELP US GRINGOS!"

Ah yes, porta rica, island of spics. I’m porta rican, but i am so white that even those island spics call me gringo. Feels good, man.

I’ve abandoned all hope for that floating turd. What I hate the most is the retarded independentistas and soberanos, they hate the states but use the USD. “Hurr durr, we don hav moni” forgetting the fact that gold and silver is money.. can use crypto’s too..