Why is the Jewish Old Testament part of the Bible?

Why is the Jewish Old Testament part of the Bible?

Attached: 11.3.jpg (4064x2704, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

clas-pages.uncc.edu/james-tabor/the-jewish-world-of-jesus-an-overview/
bible-researcher.com/eusebius.html
st-takla.org/books/en/ecf/204/2040336.html
sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm
biblehub.com/parallelgospels/Jesus_Rebukes_the_Pharisees_Again_in_the_Temple_.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcionism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because that's the part that teaches you not to racemix, fornicate, or be homosexual. Christians really need to read it more.

>Why is the Jewish Old Testament part of the Bible?
So you can see how "Gods Chosen" people built up to turning their back on god and since have become cursed people.

It's the foundation for the entire biblical narrative. It's all objectively fiction either way. Anybody with any literary understanding can tell that it's an obvious work of fiction. For all the asserted claims there is no a shred of substance to back any of it up.
>just have faith you dumb pieces of shit give us money too btw and live how we tell you to live

this, it explains the origins of thought pathways which leads to moral behavior and gave us the ten commandments. I am guessing it is too hard for most people today to understand when they read it. Also all they want to do is sin and don't want to be told to stop.

This , it was supposed to be a lesson . But here we are with 2000 denominations and modernist churches

>This , it was supposed to be a lesson .
That is exactly what I was told from a Lutheran pastor. It seemed really odd at the time, but apparently he was not a zionist in the least bit.

because a lot of what's written in the New Testament is written in reference to the Old. scholars of the New need the Old to fully understand the context of what Jesus et al were talking about.

>Believing Ancient Jews are the same as Talmudic Khazars.

I hope no one is this gullible.

All of the Old Testament was recorded for those in Christ since the resurrection of Christ. Unbelievers can't and never will understand it.

Emperor Constantine dictated it to be so.

The original Christians never gave a shit about the (((Old Testament))). They only read the "Good News" and some letters that followed.

It wasn't until Eusebius compiled the Gospel alongside the Septuagint the Tanakh became cannon.

The whole "Sacred Word of God" thing didn't even come into play until a thousand or so years later after some council was held to determine what is apocryphal or not.

The old testament is a history book

source pls

Absolutely based

Because christianity stems from judaism, duh

OT jews act the same so idk why it wouldnt be true.

Probably because Christ was a devout Jew, and never preached a new religion, never claimed to be God or his son.

That shit came a generation later.

Learn to read faggot.

>Because christianity stems from judaism
nope. judaism was invented after Christ's crucifixion

In the New Testament, Jesus is pictured as frequently in debate with the “scribes and the Pharisees,” the former having perhaps formed still another, separate group. The Pharisees were divided into various “schools,” the best known being those of Hillel and Shammai in the first century. Their most renowned teachers became rabbis, though the beginning of the use of this term is also debated. Unlike the Sadducees, then, many of the Pharisaic traditions have been preserved in the so-called rabbinic literature, for it was the Pharisees who survived the war with Rome and reorganized Judaism along Pharisaic lines at the coastal town of Javneh (Jamnia). Here the books of the Jewish Scriptures were decided, the oral traditions collected, and the prayer against the Christians (Nazarenes) and Heretics added to the important set of Jewish prayers, the Eighteen Benedictions. Henceforth, the heart of Judaism was the Torah, the synagogue, and the interpretation of Torah by the rabbis.
clas-pages.uncc.edu/james-tabor/the-jewish-world-of-jesus-an-overview/

Because the Old Testament is a litanny of the Jews failing to uphold their part of the deal with god and being punished for it.

God chose the most evil and vile people on earth to be the source of salvation, because when you see a squirrel on a fence post, you don't wonder how it got there. But if you see a tortoise, you might ask some questions.

They split at zion. Half of the tribe followed Moses and the other half sacrificed their children to Molech and started the traditions of the elders (what later became the Talmud).

New Testament is a warning against the people of the Old Testament.

Jesus wasn't a Jew because Jesus wasn't a Pharisee.
Mosiac Laws =/= Pharisaic judaism

Jesus quoted scripture from the old Testament

Sorry I am simply going to have to inform you that you are incorrect. Jewish spiritualism, ie Judaism, existed before Christianity. The more you know.

the gospel is available for all men, jew and gentile, which is what made the jews kevach at jesus, they deemed the gentiles unworthy of the gospel

How Jow Forums copes with worshiping a dead Jewish rabbi

Attached: Rabbi Polshua.png (408x481, 108K)

you know shit
Judaism is wholly contained in the Talmud which is a created religion based on only Pharisee's version of how their people should behave.

Because those are the only books that condemn homosexuality and promote violent retribution, and those are things white people are desperately clinging to.

Attached: blinky.gif (500x162, 9K)

Because it is the Word of God, and is quoted numerous times on the New Testament.

Are you this retarded and can't tell the difference between jesus and the Jew or are you a paid mossad shill trying to shit on Christianity more. Either way when the day comes ill make sure you get put in a mass grave.

you are correct. The Jews stumbled at Law. The Law told them to have nothing to do with the gentile world for a reason. It was a mystery that has been un veiled in Paul's epistles.

> source
bible-researcher.com/eusebius.html

The addition of the Old Testament was even a point of major controversy amoungst Nicene and Ante-Nicene Fathers, who considered it akin to blasphemy
st-takla.org/books/en/ecf/204/2040336.html

because christians are braindead and could not be trusted to write the new stuff

It isn't always, I've seen christians handing out New Testaments

Sorry that is incorrect. The people of the old testament were jews, moses was a jew, they circumcised their foreskins, they had menorahs, they were a ruthless tribe of desert dwelling semite supremacists who claimed to be god's chosen people, they slaughtered non-jews like cattle in their semitic crusade to make their jew-god yahweh happy.

I thought they taught this stuff in little kids school, don't you know this stuff? It's history.

Jewish subversion. The goyim shall worship the heroes of the jews and name their children after them and take their History as if it was their own. It was the first step of jews entering european society. Some, however, took that meme a bit too far

Because Jews wrote it and they rule you.

Jews did write the New Testament. God made Jews the enemy of the Gospel for the sake of the gentiles. It's our time now but it's coming tp a close.

SPBP

so kikes could criticise Christians without implicating themselves.

Attached: image.jpg (661x1024, 208K)

Because we, Jews, are the master race and none of you faggots in this thread can do anything about it. All those who have tried removing us from the Earth have all but died and yet we still remain here. WE. ARE. UNSTOPABBLE SO FUCK OFF U RETARD WEAK CUNT FAGGOTS

Based and God-pilled

Because its the only part of the bible which is not absolute cuckoldry. Christians ruined everything with their meekness and tolerance.

Because it's what Christ's teachings are based on. Are you retarded? Christ was a dirty Torah reading jew.
>all throughout scripture YVWH constantly repeats "you are my people, that will never change, our relationship will stay the same forever"
>has a prophet marry a whore to illustrate his toxic fucked up enduring relationship with his people
But, nah, that changed because ehhhh

The New Testament is in the Old Testament concealed.
The Old Testament is in the New Testament revealed.

>"Gods Chosen" people built up to turning their back on god
Isn't the whole reason that jews rejected jesus was because the pharisees felt that this "new covenant" jesus was preaching came across as a massive betrayal to them, considering god promised them the world and then turned around with jesus and said "lol sike actually you're not special at all salvation is for everyone"?

I'm no fan of kikes but I'm not at all surprised that they reacted in the way they did toward jesus.

BTW Is the old testament included in the Quarantine? Never read it, cause I can't read arabic, and having it translated to you is the equivalent of reading it dubbed

" I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever."

Jude 1, how is this brainless tolerance? This is the wrath of God, just like in the OT.

The only cool and interesting part is Genesis. The rest is GARBAGE.

Because the Christians corrupted everything, just go to any church out there it's all tolerant nonsense. The will to power present in the jews of the OT is nowhere to be seen these days. It's all wait for the judgment bs (that is never coming) instead of taking matters into your own hands as commanded by the wargod.

Because you're all jews?

They own the intellectual property rights of the works via foreign aid to pay your tithes to your masters as is proper and completely with in rights as those in the 'flock' are owned property of the synagogue of satan. Says so right in your own books

Attached: kBJHN9p.png (1302x1296, 51K)

They sign up for the chains, they deserve them.

you have to put the chess pieces on the board before playing chess

Age of Taurus, Age of Ares, Age of Pisces, Age of Aquarius

I hate Canadians so damn much. You moose fucking syrup jockeys.

the covenant would only be in effect if the kikes held up their end of the bargain. Because despite what they believe god doesnt fall for their talmudic bullshit and doesnt appreciate his own people trying to jew him over.

Why play chess at all if the game is rigged in your favour?
What's the sport in that?

Because Christ's prophecies, teachings, etc. all came from the Old Testament and specifically the Mosaic Law, you need it to understand the New. Contrary to what Gnostic shills say, the New Covenant is building on the previous ones with Abraham, Moses, David, etc.
It also functions as history especially for the region of the Levant, and (specifically regarding the Mosaic Law) a guideline on how to live.
This too.

New Testament is built upon it, so of course Old Testament should exist to provide some context.
You need to understand that there was a time when Israelites were worthy of their position, saddled with the unfortunate responsibility of saving the world.
Their failure was severe, but not in vain, for the Christians became the next unfortunate souls to take up the mantle.

>the covenant would only be in effect if the kikes held up their end of the bargain
But christians can get to heaven and be forgiven for all their sins so long as they simply believe jesus is god? Seems like a pretty hypocritical betrayal by god against the jews. He wanted jews to uphold values that were seemingly impossible to uphold for any human, so as punishment he demoted jews from chosen status and just said "fuck it, you don't even have to uphold any of the rules really just understand that jesus = god = holy spirit and I died for your sins so just believe in me bros"

Why would god be angry to begin with if all he had to do to deal with people's sin was send a physical manifestation of himself to earth to die for everyone's sins? Why not just do that from the start? Why make all these promises to the jews and then break them based on an issue that he could resolve all by himself?

Yahweh's such a fucking childish brat I swear

Show your flag you dirty kike.

Attached: IMG_0738.jpg (500x566, 63K)

>I want to kill you for reminding me that I worship a Jew and triggering my cognitive dissonance

Attached: 1517434722821.jpg (236x236, 7K)

>seemingly impossible to uphold for any human
which one the dont charge usury dont steal dont murder dont worship other gods. They couldn't even follow a single rule god set for them instead they actively worked to subvert his teachings for personal gain. Honestly i cant help but feel bad for god having delt with jews myself.

no shit retard the new testament is a reformation of Judaism

>He wanted jews to uphold values that were seemingly impossible to uphold for any human
all he did was basically say "follow me and cut your cock tips off", that's it champ, obeying God is a requirement for heaven who would've thought

Because the Gnostics lost.
39) Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scribes have taken the
keys of Knowledge and hidden them. They themselves have not
entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to. You,
however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves."
43) His disciples said to him, "Who are You, that You should say
these things to us?"
"You do not realize who I am from what
I say to you, but you have become like the Jews, for they
(either) love the tree and hate its fruit or love the fruit and
hate the tree."
102) Jesus said, "Woe to the Pharisees, for they are like a dog
sleeping in the manger of oxen, for neither does he eat nor does
he let the oxen eat."
sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm

Because Jesus was a rabbi, and you can't understand his story without understanding his background.

Attached: JesusLovesYou.jpg (508x604, 42K)

>Jesus was a rabbi
False.

This is the only proper response.

>christianity predates gnosticism
that's wrong as fuck

Unquestionably a rabbi, for he was allowed to teach in the temple, and only rabbis were allowed this privilege.

Attached: LaughingJesus.jpg (410x580, 44K)

>They couldn't even follow a single rule god set for them
Neither can you or anyone else mate, it was jesus who said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" wasn't it? We're all sinners and we just can't help ourselves right? So why would the jewish god yahweh single out the jews and be like "hey you guys are sinners I'm breaking the promise I made to you because I asked you to do the impossible and you failed so now nobody even has to try and stick to the commandments and salvation is for everyone lmao get trolled losers I'm revoking your chosen status because you failed at succeeding at something nobody could accomplish anyway"

Like I can see perfectly well why jews would be mad as fuck

He fucking hated the Pharisees and they hated him.
But do not be called Rabbi; for One is your Teacher, and you are all brothers.
biblehub.com/parallelgospels/Jesus_Rebukes_the_Pharisees_Again_in_the_Temple_.htm

"All scripture is profitable for reproof, for correction, for instructions in righteousness."

This New testament scripture was written when the New testament didn't exist. It was talking about the Old testament. If you are interpreting the new testament as annulling any part of the old testament, you don't understand the Bible and don't understand the message of Jesus. Also, it's not "Jewish." Jewish means of the house of Judah. It's Israel. They have 12 houses. You better be one of those houses or Jesus didn't come for you:

"I came only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel." - Jesus

because turning the other cheek is a good way to live but every now and then you have to break out the old sword of Joshua and smite a few score just to show them what's what

You don't know anything about the New Independent Fundamentalist Baptist movement right?

More:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcionism

Because Christianity is an incomplete ideology on it's own, so they fill the gaps with Jewish crap.

read John 1, jesuitglower

they where given rules to follow they then subvert these rules until they are completely meaningless jewing god himself. They do this hundreds of times despite repeated warnings. God gets fed up creates new rules so basic that a jellyfish could follow them. Jews cant even do that and decide to crucify their messiah. They have no room to complain.

>this
Also OT God is NT God, you just have to understand the text properly.
Remember that God's patience is great but not infinite. Next time Jesus will come with a sword and there will be no mercy.
> but...but Jesus said the other cheek thing!

Christianity is a mess

>He fucking hated the Pharisees and they hated him.
No argument, there.

>But do not be called Rabbi; for One is your Teacher, and you are all brothers.
As the word "rabbi" simply means "teacher," then the "one" you speak of is a rabbi.

Some copypasta for you:

And Jesus answered and said to him, “Simon, I have something to say to you,” and he said, “Rabbi, speak” (Luke 7:40).

And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, “Rabbi, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” (Luke 10:25 - Matthew 23:36).

And one of the company said unto him, “Rabbi, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me” (Luke 12:13).

And behold, a man came up to him and said, “Rabbi, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” (Matthew 19:16 - Luke 18:18).

And some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to him, “Rabbi, rebuke your disciples” (Luke 19:39).

And they asked him, saying, “Rabbi, we know that you speak and teach rightly, and show no partiality, but teach the way of God truly…” (Luke 20:21 - Matthew 22:16).

Then there came to him some of the Sadducees…and they asked him, saying, “Rabbi…” (Luke 20:27 - Matthew 22:23-24).

Attached: FacepalmJesus.jpg (648x572, 55K)

It wasn't about following the rules to the letter. It is about NOT worshiping another god, which the Israelites refused to not do. The entire book of Ezekiel is an indictment against them.

Ezekiel 5:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD; This is Jerusalem: I have set it in the midst of the nations and countries that are round about her.

6 And she hath changed my judgments into wickedness more than the nations, and my statutes more than the countries that are round about her: for they have refused my judgments and my statutes, they have not walked in them.

7 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye multiplied more than the nations that are round about you, and have not walked in my statutes, neither have kept my judgments, neither have done according to the judgments of the nations that are round about you;

8 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, am against thee, and will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the sight of the nations.

9 And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations.

Ezekiel 18: 20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

fpbp

Reject sand cults

Attached: 1556979434534.png (892x978, 232K)

Again, let he who is without sin cast the first stone nigger. The part about people fucking sinning and trying to trick god hasn't changed, what's changed is god stopped caring about that shit because he abolished our sins through his sacrifice

If god could just abolish our sins through self-sacrifice then why make promises to the jews that hinge on their ability to live without sin if sin is a problem that god could easily reolve himself? Just seems like a big pointless shit-test

And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
Ezekiel 37:25

Who created unbelief?

Attached: 315-3152007_png-animuthinku-thinking-meme-face-anime.png (363x382, 73K)

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Matthew 23:9
Your catholic translation is trying to hide something from you

Good question.
Old Testament is Yhwh/Moloch and jewish bullshitery.
Nothing to do with New Testament

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

No it needs to be lopped off

It's not "jewish". The Church is Israel, the Torah is ours now.

Because God doesn't change.
>Malachi 3:6 kjv
For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Attached: 1564779970735m.jpg (1024x655, 101K)

Spbp

Attached: 1560958912977.jpg (705x432, 146K)

You guys need to listen to me. GO TO TSABS.info

I already posted but you're wrong, it's the same God as it is written in Malachi 3:6
>For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Attached: fa32a1309f3062123b18194769247b67.jpg (480x800, 43K)