Beto O'Rourke buy back program

Watching him talking about a Federal Buy Back program for weapons. Do you think this would ever happen? How could we fight this as citizens?

Attached: 97775771a671c662a39d735ff19051b60a0e58a7.jpg (800x1202, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n_Ln4itFeDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It might happen but just like cities and counties that try this shit, no one will turn in their guns and law enforcement will mostly ignore it. They simply don't have the manpower to disarm millions of people.

Noncompliance. If it's a confiscation, lawsuits. Legal workarounds in the form of firearms that aren't technically covered by his faggot law but are functionally identical or superior to the ones he bans. 3D printing and other home manufacture techniques to make confiscation impossible and meaningless.

We will not surrender our birthright for Beta O'Rourke's womanly feelings.

The dumbass thinks he can make it mandatory.

Its not a buy back if the guns never belonged to the government. Its compensated confiscation

For the cost of an AR you can buy a 3d printer and print your own guns.

If I can choose the price. $2 billion.

There is absolutely no possible way I'd ever sell any of my possessions, especially my guns, to the government. So how is the plan supposed to work anyway?

Not even for $2 billion.

Buy/make literal tons of AR lowers and bankrupt the government.

>how could we fight this?
The second amendment exists for a reason

you could just buy better weapons with 2 billion and pay for an army

This, I would set up a shop and churn out as many lowers as I could in a three month period, then sell them to the government.

Some people will turn in guns, but the guns the turn in will be old non functional rusted pieces of scrap metal. They'll probably use the money from the buy back to purchase a used hipoint.

The fed has no business in gun control. It is immoral, gun control is evil and tyrannical and is only pushed because manipulative politicans and MSM use all the emotions surrounding mass shootings to argue for the disarmament if the citizenry. It is fucking retarded.
youtu.be/n_Ln4itFeDc

I really don't get this goofball. His presidential candidacy is toast, and by saying shit like this, he's ruining his chances in Texas in 2020.

>Hi, Texans, I'm Beto O'Rourke, elect me so I can pass mandatory government buybacks of your guns

His name is Robert O'Rourke

he'll follow up by announcing his withdrawal from the race soon. That was a major component of Swalwell's campaign and he was the first to go. "Mandatory buybacks" is a death rattle for your campaign.

Do you really think you'll get paid enough to make it profitable? Have you priced 80% lowers lately? Negative returns bro...

Set up next to the collection point and offer higher prices

robert francis o'rourke

The second a federal "buyback" program begins I am buying all the pipe/fittings I can get my hands on and making some cash.

Attached: IMG_2940.jpg (1600x1200, 327K)

dolla dolla bills y'all
I'll be off to the pawn shop to buy every 10 dollar piece of shit in the store