THE ANGLO

They bullied me relentlessly and called me the most offensive names on a daily basis.

'I almost ended my life from the stress and anxiety they caused.'

The tribunal, in Carlisle, Cumbria, heard that Mr Atkinson called Mr Hoch a 'w**' and a 'foreign c** more often 'than addressing him by his name'.

He also used the offensive slur 'kaffir', a racist insult that was commonly used under apartheid.

Why do Brits hate saffars so much.

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-141238_crop_539x583.jpg (539x583, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7416133/South-African-steelworker-racial-abuse-UK-firm-Thor-Atkinson-Steel-Fabrications-Ltd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am genuinely so confused and disappointed. Were the perpetrators non-white?

You took the time to post all that but no link.. good post whore, foreign cun,t kaffir faggot.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7416133/South-African-steelworker-racial-abuse-UK-firm-Thor-Atkinson-Steel-Fabrications-Ltd.html
>One worker posted a Snapchat image of Mr Hoch's head superimposed onto the body of a starving black child with the words: 'Donate £1 a month to save this poor child'.

No he was a white south being bullied by a anglo.im 100% certain that if he was black south african they wouldn't say a word.

lol

Look below you

Anglos are just inferior cucks, you punch them in the face they immediately become submissive.

To be a nation of pussies the angloes banters hard.

1066 was a mistake.

Attached: 1558890228248m.jpg (1024x1024, 170K)

based eternal anglo

Anglos love attacking white europeans, but against niggers and jews they let them rape their gay angloid assholes for free

>eVeN tHoUgH hE is
Every time someone says something like this, a white man shoots someone.

When will it end? Stop attacking whites.

That makes sense. Confusing and sad case.

An*los are honorary kikes. Just look at that smarmy, balding, bespectacled cunt with a pudgy nu-male face, then contrast it to the bloke on the right. Of course he'd feel nothing but hate and envy towards the superior specimen.

well is he a wog?

Imagine suing someone for banter.

guy sounds pretty fuckin touchy

In a fucking steelmill.
Kek.
Hard jobs are done by hard men.

Look at the cunt in OP with a fucking jew star on his lapel. You call that "a hard man"?

I wonder if they laughed in court

Theres over a 50% chance you descend from us though

The beta uprising is real and no Chad is safe.

Attached: Whoa.png (148x424, 7K)

every brit i met when i lived in london was super nice to me, majority never knew there were white people in Africa, extremely ignorant and low IQ but not unfriendly.

>sued for insults
Kill me now...

Based

>the first chad to contemplate suicide
>wins lawsuit instead of an heroing
Ugh. Totally something that would happen to Chad.

>Mr (((Hoch)))

Yeah I doubt the guy was an Anglo

When you can't handle the banter

Attached: tumblr_n8u9kplkMl1sn7rcoo6_500.png (500x561, 257K)

I can confidently say almost all Anglos are all wannabe kikes but are too stupid to do it on a large scale, once the property bucks given to them are gone whitey is gonna drown like a zombie movie victim.

That's half the problem I bet it's piss easy work and once again annoying dumb whites have to get all conceited about it to try to cover for their obvious inferiority.

>Be britcunt
>Live in police state
>Can't say bad things to non-whites, or else the government comes in
>Meet new co-worker
>He speaks different, comes from abroad, has different customs, but is still white
>Good enough for Britcunt
>Start bantering/bullying
>South African ain't having non of this
>Wins court case
>Britcunt gets fired
>Britcunt gets marked racist in profile
>Gets shit job where he has to work underneath Jamal and Ahmed

>God save the queen, the sun never sets on the Empire

look at this chad and that beta in OP's pic

Attached: 17934488-7416133-Pictured_Mr_Hoch_s_Thor_Atkinson_boss_Mr_Atkinson_and_his_wife_J-a-42_1567333643928 (634x645, 63K)

Boer war 1
Boer war 2
The founding of the republic of South Africa and the exit from the commonwealth.

Those are your reasons why the brits hate South Africans

They don"t seem to hate us more than any other Europeans?