Your 1st amendment means that I can say that your 2nd amendment sucks dicks, All in all...

Your 1st amendment means that I can say that your 2nd amendment sucks dicks, All in all, it's an AMENDMENT to the constitution. Do you even know what amendment means? You dumb fat non-white inbreeds.

Attached: s.jpg (840x398, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=127&v=HCrc5Njdnvw
youtu.be/a9UFyNy-rw4?t=32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone know what kind of mag that is? It's not a PMAG but I really like the window in the side. I like how they didn't give that carbine barrel M203 cuts, those are stupid to put on AR barrels.

Also, I didn't even read whatever retardedness OP wrote. THIS IS NOW AN AR-15 THREAD, everyone post yours. Pic related, Dissipator style is best in my opinion.

Attached: Bushmaster-MOE-Dissipator.jpg (900x320, 34K)

What are the first ten amendments to the Constitution called ? The bill of rights.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=127&v=HCrc5Njdnvw

They're just going to keep killing us until we vote blue.

My first amendment means I can call you a dumb nigger and faggot who should kill himself so kill yourself you dumb nigger faggot

>posting from 19th century
wew

So are you more of a Rifle length of a Carbine length guy? The rifle length is a tad heavier of course, but the longer gas system and weight tend to make them much smoother to shoot. The carbine length benefits from the shorter length and less weight, but is harsher to shoot due to the short gas system. They tend to wear out buffer springs and BCGs a little bit faster as well, unless the gas hole is drilled smaller in the barrel, which isn't very common on cheaper ARs.

Attached: Carbine-top-vs.-Mid-lengthmiddle-and-Riflebottom-gas-system.jpg (508x271, 58K)

>So are you more of a Rifle length of a Carbine length guy?
i don't need a gun. there's no niggers here. i feel sorry for you.

OP isn’t American and doesn’t have rights.

My friend, I live nearly 20 miles from the next closest human. I can have a raging bonfire butt naked in my back yard while shooting guns and no one would even know it.

>i feel sorry for you.

I don't think about you at all.

Attached: 25i3j5.jpg (750x500, 90K)

>9th

Attached: 31282851_2015385012122694_8108105086057578496_n.jpg (738x640, 50K)

>>I don't think about you at all.
i know, my son. it's out of your league

Attached: neggerless coast.jpg (960x600, 172K)

Me too user, 30 min drive to the nearest paved road. Freedom is a great thing. Change all the amendments they want, won't change a thing here.

Its a pmag with the bushmaster logo on it.

The first amendment doesn't apply to you because you aren't an American citizen.

The French declaration of the rights of man and the citizen, however, does apply to you, as it applies to the whole world, regardless what states think of it. Article 11 garuantees your freedom of speech, and the defunct article 13 guarantees the right to bear arms and to use them for one's defense. This article was later replaced by another in the definitive draft, because the writers thought the right to bear arms was so obvious for a democracy, that it didn't even need to be mentionned. Clearly they were wrong.

So yeah, article 11 allows me tell you that you are dumb slavshit faggot, and that Serbia should have extermined you all.

Well it means if you are in our country you can say what you want. But our laws don't protect you in your country. Please check with your local officials to see if your opinions are legal or not.
Thank you.

go ahead, make my day

you all cucks are living in a fucking shithole cuntry that you stole from natives. may you all die of cancer

Attached: kornati.jpg (960x400, 100K)

Why yes the 1st Amendment to our awesome fucking Constitution does mean that you can say the 2nd sucks. Unfortunately for you, the 2nd means there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it. Owning a weapon in America is a right. If you understood what that means, and you had ever bothered to read a history book, you would guard the 2nd with as much fervor as you do the 1st.

Newsflash slav nigger, none of us were alive then.

One cannot steal something unowned faggot. The standard line from prairie niggers is that no one owned the land, even though the tribes were killing each other over hunting grounds on a regular basis. Since no one technically "owned" the land, nothing was stolen.

desu, you are an immigrant

Please stop calling them amendments, the proper term is articles, the first amendment to the original Constitution is the Bill of Rights that was composed of 10 articles. Muh amendments is not what they are.

2nd amendment doesn't DISPENSE the right to bear arms -- that is a natural right, descended from the basic human rights of self-defense and individual liberty -- it only guarantees that the government cannot infringe on it, which they already have and continue to do.

Everyone human being has the right to bear arms. Whether the tyrants in your country's government respect that right or not is another story.

youtu.be/a9UFyNy-rw4?t=32

You mad bro? :^)

not really

>mfw our good guns come from your country
>mfw your own gov't wants to skullfuck you for messing with their biggest buyer.
GOD IS A SERB

No, I am not. My 6th great grandfather arrived here before the Constitution was written and the United States was formed. I immigrated no where, ever. When my ancestors arrived here, this was British soil and they were British citizens. Do you know what the word "immigrant" means? Let me help you:

im·mi·grant /ˈiməɡrənt/ noun a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

You are a fucking tool.

dude, i live on a small island on dalmatian coast with my big titted wife, making my own wine and catching fish from a small boat. you can't even compare your shitty life in a nigger infested hellhole. i'm just shitposting here straight from a paradise.enjoy your niggers. they are all yours since you imported them to do everything. have a nice day, i'm going to dive now.

Dude you must be insane to think you don't need a gun in the area of the world you live in. Just because you've likely grown up in peace....bro the balkens will bleed again in your lifetime

>b8 posting
>replying without sage
newfags
sage

Kinda sucks when you get btfo by facts.

Kinda feels superior to feel the last days of summer this way.

Amendments are part of the constitution just like any other part. There is no legal difference besides being added after the original document.

The 1st Amendment prevents the need for the 2nd. It's that plain and simple.

true

It does indeed.

>memeflag

bet that

Do you know what it's like having the idea in your head you might have to kill someone?

Let's just get drunk and bar b que fren.

>Your 1st amendment means that I can say that your 2nd amendment sucks dicks
thats true but your 2nd amendment rights also cover your first as information is considered a weapon of war, you block speech and you block both 1st and 2nd amendments

thats wrong brother, the way the trust indenture works the federal government does not exist legally without the bill of rights, this was the agreement to prevent misuse of power

AR 15s are garbage anyways

Attached: 1559371013781.png (640x640, 221K)

>flag
>forgot what country they're in or proxy

Attached: [OPINION DISREGARDED].jpg (1024x1024, 126K)

You said you were leaving faggot.

take your meds
i'm out

Attached: MyGunz.jpg (2208x1656, 985K)

I just finished building my AR pistol the other day, I put about 300 rounds through it yesterday and it ran like a champ.

>eurotrash
Kek

gotta go to catch squids.

brb (not) soon. ahahahhaaahahahhahaha take your niggers at bay faglords

Thanks user

>govt sends you anthrax in the mail
nothign personnell

And I say that every jew like you OP deserves the gas chamber.

You’re not even American lmfao

I'm a SEAL sniper... shit fucking sucks man.

>Not understanding the relevance and importance of the Bill of Rights in the formation of the United States
You are not qualified to speak on this topic

Attached: 1566441574817.jpg (304x304, 14K)

Actually looks comfy. Plis stop fighting

Croatia is rightful Byzantine clay

Say whatever you want, Turk.
The good news is, it means exactly shit when it comes to the laws here.

You realize these amendments were only added because James Madison thought it was important to be specific so clever tyrants and their useful idiots (i.e. you) couldnt use “well it doesnt say that in the constitution so it must be okay” as an argument. The other founders thought these rights were self evident and did not need to be expressly enumerated.

Correct. If our leaders capitulate to the demands of the gun grabbers every time a shooting happens, then more and more shootings will happen until they finally cave in and repeal the 2nd amendment. It is my firm belief that these shooters are actually anti-gun activists, hell bent on killing as many innocent people as it takes in order to disarm America in accordance with their communist agenda.

Attached: Kevin O'Leary - on Effective Defense Weapons.jpg (1360x500, 757K)