Why do more and more Americans call Jesus "Yehuashua" and God "Yahweh" and dumb jewish names like that?

Why do more and more Americans call Jesus "Yehuashua" and God "Yahweh" and dumb jewish names like that?

Attached: j460.jpg (300x180, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAXQI8JALfk&t=231s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because that was his actual name and "Jesus" was invented in the 1600s?

They like black cock

Because that's how pagans get to feel smug.

Bible was written in Greek and even in the oldest copies it's Jesus

because they are fucking mutts that listen to their jewish masters

because Hebrew begat Phoenician, which begat Grecian which begat Latin which begat Germanic which begat English. Hebrew was both a pictogram and phonetic language that came from ancient Babylon where as the story goes everyone spoke the same language. Before language was invented we used verbal and nonverbal ways of communicating, which was also universal. Even my dog understands how I feel without saying anything to her. The point is that the Old Testament was written in Hebrew and most of the action took place in Genesis chapters 1 - 11 and was written by Moses who was Egyptian. Moses knew Egpytian and the torah and translated it into Hebrew for the Israelite. The Old Testament repeats over and over again that Jesus would one day come to save us. (Adam and Eve's shame covered by God, Noah's drunkeness covered by God working through his sons, Abraham's sacrifice provided for by God.). It all points to Jesus being the provision by God to cover our sins and wash them clean.

Attached: 78641827.jpg (375x332, 11K)

You win the price of the most retarded today.

You just need to be a retarded protestant to believe this is actually a problem.

No one does except for Jewish shills

Wilks brothers are funding mass shilling for Jewish roots Christianity.

It's a type of Protestantism that is heavily influenced by Judaism.

Because Christianity is a Jewish religion

Why do you insist on shitting up this board wwith your endless, daily slide threads on religion?
Fuck off, glownigger.
No one gives a single shit about your god anymore.

Attached: Algiz.jpg (604x482, 99K)

this

#HailOdin

Because they keep true to its jewishness

The Bible was written in Greek because Greece was the language of commerce, thus it allowed for the largest reach. Jesus was born to parents who spoke Aramic. The Greek Iesous was a loose translate from the Aramic name Yahushua, i.e. "God Saves". And I am Christian before you accuse otherwise. The reality is that the semnatics of Christ do not matter. If you worship a name, you worship a thought, not the essence of Christ.

Are you one of those faggots who calls China "Zhongguo" and Germany "Deutschland" because aktually that's their real names?

youtube.com/watch?v=mAXQI8JALfk&t=231s

Jesus was a Jew

Christianity is just a splinter sect of Judaism

That guy is pretrib false prophet

First off Luke-Acts was written by a Greek. Luke-Acts is like a third of the New Testament. Another third of the New Testament is written by Paul, who was a companion of Luke. Given that the primary New Testament authors were writing in Greek it follows that the rest would be written in Greek as well.

Anderson doesn't believe in a pre-trib rapture, he believes in a post-trib pre-wrath rapture.

Why do Christians on Jow Forums get triggered by the Jewish names of Jesus and God? The name of the Christian god is Yahweh, same as the Jewish one. Also, because of Christianity we started naming many of our children Hebrew names, John for example is a Hebrew name.

Because his fucking name was Yeshua. Rabbi Yeshua bin Yosef. Because he was jewish. You fucking brainlet.

pronunciations of names change with times as culture gets passed from one people to another. honestly i was surprised how many names on the other side of the word are basically names in my language.
as for god yehova is not hebrew for 'god', yehova is the name of god. the hebrew word for god is 'elohim'.

Attached: holland_yes.png (763x631, 606K)

Op should get in

that's harsh dude
it sort of makes sense since christianity was created by people decades after jesus was kill and those people didnt like mainstream judaism but still believed in the religion. they wanted to distance themselves from it which is why modern christians dont wear headwear when they pray and wrote all their stuff in the languages of the people they wanted to convert and not the original hebrew.

No he distinctly uses the word tribulation before the rapture based on one passage taken out of context in Thes.

If that is really what he preaches then it isn't very remarkable as everyone comes to the lord in fear and trembling.

psalm 2:11
Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

as the only reason a good person desires to to good is because of fear of the wrath of God.

>muh septuagint
>muh iesus
I don't remember seeing a 'Jesus' or 'Yeshushua' in the Tanach

Must be a made-up fellow

Attached: 65467537.png (230x300, 49K)

They’re blasphemin’

Attached: 4DD6D261-A7DF-4B5D-B8B8-46720B6CD21F.jpg (650x400, 51K)

I've literally never seen nor heard this happen aside from baitposters on Jow Forums

>Why do more and more Americans call Jesus "Yehuashua" and God "Yahweh" and dumb jewish names like that?
Because Christianity in the west is increasingly becoming a more Judaized fake version of Christianity.

Attached: Rabbi Hagee.jpg (1434x1434, 185K)