How am I the only person who noticed that Dave Chapelle called for an armed revolution against white people?

How am I the only person who noticed that Dave Chapelle called for an armed revolution against white people?
>”You know what we need to do.”
>black people in crowd all start cheering

Attached: 7E272C49-E017-4060-B726-32B56425AA3F.jpg (250x161, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But Chappelle also shit on black people for being retards. Chappelle attacks everyone

No the joke was that if all black people bought guns, then they'd finally start changing the gun laws.

OP is retarded or baiting.

I might be wrong and haven't watched his comedy show but maybe he was making a joke?

the joke
your head

No. It's obvious Dave Chappelle would want nothing more than to live in a black nationalistic society, and for that reason he sympathizes with whites. His loyalties obviously lie with blacks but he's high IQ enough to realize why whites are in charge

He just called for arming well formed militia

If blacks embraced gun culture the way white people do it would be harder for the liberals to go after guns.

What is chicago?

he is probably the most based nigger in America right now. sorry that you are too dumb to understand his jokes

Pretty sure he meant the hooknoses not white people since there is only one race causing all the worlds problems.

Attached: 1528296319421.jpg (519x488, 76K)

Gangland ment to protect unlawful territory under US law

Blacks kill whites daily. The revolution had been going on for decades.

gang violence that only people in Chicago are exposed to. Chicago doesn't even make the news anymore, we all accept that's just how it is.

> How am I the only person to take a stand up comedian seriously

The answer is autism

There are no jokes in today's comedy.

That joke was to cover up from his original implication. It clearly lulled both of you into a false sense of security.
>le based black man XD
>our guys XD

Pretty sure that was the joke

If you listened to the end of what he said, he said for all able Black people to get guns so then they will ban guns.

They burned this nigger so hard he's unrecognizable from Old Dave.

Yes retard, the punchline was a red herring. Thats not what everyone was thinking when he let his first statement hang in the air

>But Chappelle also shit on black people for being retards.

He's slipping a bit. His latest Netflix has a segment about how the "only" group you can't criticize is LGBT, like a white comic can do nigger jokes and people will just laugh. And a lot of shit about white people shooting people as if that's the actual problem in Chicago, etc.

He's still funny as hell, but like Chris Rock, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, etc., there seems to come a point where you stop laughing at blacks and it's all about how stupid whites are.

I wonder if blacks committed an overwhelming amount of violent crimes if they would change gun laws....oh wait

Did Chapelle name the jew ?

Chris Rock > Dave Chappelle. Fight me.
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

>How am I the only person who noticed that Dave Chapelle called for an armed revolution against white people?
There would be few things that would be better for white people than this.

Separate fact from fiction. Their platform doesn't belong to them and can be removed at any given moment.

13 do 50

Attached: 1566898562664.jpg (630x957, 382K)

He let it hang in the air about twitter history outrage mobs too, he seems to like to get the audience to laugh and then reveal the jokes on them.

Op is gay

Attached: 702FB858-503A-4D08-B7DB-F588BEBA09A6.gif (400x229, 1020K)

Its called working the crowd. Retard op

Based Chappelle trying to start the race war

I wish nowhites would revolt so bad. I even live in cali and dont have weapons. They are puss as fuck out here

No you inbred leaf. The joke had two implications:
1. Bait the niggers into something their frontbrains think about all the time (muh revolution, muh Black ethnostate, muh Haiti)
2. Actually redpill the niggers that if they legally armed up and exercised their constitutional rights they would actually have to be treated as equals at all times and that this would scare the establishment so much they would outlaw guns which then:

Let’s it be plainly aware to the niggers that guns == rights and that given the choice between no mass shootings or no rights they are choosing to continue having no rights by being blue-pilled in guns.

Chapelle is the kind of nigger that would have freed himself and have had a small plantation of his own with his own band of well taken care of “slaves” during the South. He fucking gets it.

yea honestly that and massive economy collapse are the only things I can see that will save us at this point..

And then the final line of the joke before he moved on to the next one was?

1350 is dated boomer shit user.

Try 4 doing 45. Percent of all murders.
Black males aged 10-49 are 4% of the population and account for 45% of all murders.

That's a quality of a good joke - it's the classic bait and switch. But also leaves you guessing at the end.

But one could argue that he is being negligent, as that demographic won't understand the joke and assume Dave is calling for a militia style uprising.

Sadly this. All the laughing is just psychotic affirmation.

>frequent a site which advocates the genocide of all minorities
>get assblasted when a black man gives you the same treatment
fucking rightwing cringesquad snowflake leaf faggot

don't try to make the normies think too much or they lose interest

Can’t recall the exact words spoken odd the top of my head.

I’m at the gym prepping for the coming RaHoWa at the moment.

You tell me. (And be honest about it)

Chapelle is a nig. You were always wrong to like a nig.

This.

This has historical precedent in the Black Panthers, Reagan, and gun bans.

Retard.

>Go on Jow Forums and demands that humour is dangerous and needs to be stopped

You really are new here, aren't ya?

Attached: 1345280370348.jpg (365x467, 48K)

INTER

RACIAL

WAR

ING

GROUNDS

this

not surprised, there's been nothing but Chappelle threads since his Netflix trash. Literally 0 threads about him EVER then suddenly all these. Viral marketers sure know how to bait retards into threads.

plus, he hates niggers

hence why he married into
THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD

>If blacks embraced gun culture the way white people
So if they magically became White? Not happening.
>No the joke was that if all black people bought guns
But they do, just not legally. Current gun laws are simply not enforced on Blacks, except when they have already committed some robbery or murder.

This. There's no doubt he is jealous of what white nationalism represents and wishes blacks would strive for something similar

Found the Jew/Antifa/Alphabet person

The way I take it is that hes smart enough to be aware of that and so he makes his implication to the desired effect while having clean hands.

When the BLM protests were getting big and blocking freeways, they were highly highly unpopular. If a few bubbas had slammed thru a few crowds in their pickups or semis, it may have been just what we needed. The basic fact of "don't stand in the road" would have significantly diminished sympathy for the blacks. But it could have enraged the blacks and gotten an escalation to rioting. Would have likely brought us a real chance to change hearts and minds.

Need to be ready for whatever events come up where blacks dig their feet in for something that the whites really don't care for. If we could get a president to stand up and say something like "Micheal Brown was a thug and a criminal, and america is healthier now that he's dead" might get blacks to take to the streets in a way that whites can not be happy with.

'that's how you get all the guns taken away'
I'm pretty sure that is it word for word, says it while they are laughing.

He will never do that since they sign his paychecks

Autism

Any other 30 year old boomers remember when Dave Chapelle used to be Chris Rock?

Chapelle is obsessed with slavery and would probably support a black ethnostate

Attached: 1567033170825.jpg (867x1024, 101K)

Black nationalism exists, it is just endlessly subverted by Jews. Just like everything else. Plus Blacks are just bad at organizing, which makes them especially vulnerable to Jewish subversion of their movements.

Dave Chappelle is a national treasure and if some stoned nigger comedian is the only person willing to take on outrage culture in defense of the first and second amendment's so be it.

Attached: DependableMadeupArmadillo-max-1mb.gif (240x134, 158K)

>the joke was that if all black people bought guns, then they'd finally start changing the gun laws
This is a large part of why gun laws came into existence in the first place.

Exactly user. But mind you he wants that to explicitly occur within the constitutional and high cultural context of classical white America. He says as much and he actually believes in the system but is willing to say niggers are failing to conform to the standard at the same time the system is working against them.

liberals like to make the joke that if blacks owned as many (legal) guns as whites then the republicans would legislate against guns

35 year old boomer here.... yes.

The funny thing is that he basically is giving blacks the same message that varg is for whites
>find legal ways to help the current system to collapse

Attached: D6A50967-3353-4D80-BAC6-959E8CDFC8F0.png (762x464, 581K)

Yeah how is that not explaining both sides of the coin plainly to them.

And letting them know plainly that 1. Guns mean power and rights and 2. The state works to subvert rights of Blacks (imho to a certain extent).

The state would ban guns because blacks would have the power to demand more equal treatment.

He is also making this joke in Atlanta where the niggers consider themselves special and their “ethnostate” he is explaining to them that their privilege stands upon the fact that guns exist but that their status as uppity wealthy nigs is fragile.

He told blacks to buy guns so whites regulate it. Stop spreading fake news, Jew

Attached: image.jpg (662x858, 457K)

Not to sound like an Antifa here but the “current system” often subverts human rights to capitalism probably a bit too much.

If you go back to Antonio Johnson - you see that Blacks basically had equal treatment in 17th century America. Of course him being a greedy nigger fucked that up but once the legal precedent was laid for lifetime enslavement then the market did its thing and suddenly where are at where we were today and that includes notions of racism that did not exist prior to the 18th century.

a lot of pedo-apologetics in his routine. Did anyone else notice?

this guy gets it, OP is either baiting or a retard.

I thought the special was pretty centrist, but I also had a few hearty chuckles. Chapelle might be a nogg but he's not braindead and is actually a pretty funny dude.

If people don't get the joke then it's on them for being stupid, can't blame the comedian for it.

Yeah, he told it for a joke, know why? Because he knew dumb assess would take that serious. You ever hear his take on the 'black community' or it's organizing?

Thank you fren. Side note:

What are your thoughts on Emperor Franz Joseph and the Austrian-Hungarian Empire?

he's muzzie mate

No he was claiming once all niggers have guns then whites will ban guns in response to that.

Literally why would we revolt you fucking simp? Especially at a time like this when the US Southwest is essentially ours already. Don't you remember that it's bitchass cumskin virgins that wanted their little incel revolution to repel the Invaders?

t. SoCal Spic

>hes dog whistling! reeeee!
pathetic, user

>slugs slugs shotgun slugs slugs I pumped slugs in the white dude, I grabbed my shotgun, I shot the bird shot then the buckshot then the bird shot then slugs slugs slugs slugs
This crispy nigger is afraid for his life out there in Ohio and that's even funnier than his stupid jokes.

Attached: COMING-2-AMERICA_RUMOR_DAVE-CHAPPELLE_.jpg (1300x730, 89K)

>getting triggered by a joke

How am I the only person who missed that Chappelle confessed to killing a burglar?

*Noticed

He hid his message in a bait and switch. He knows his audience and no matter what the punchline is he planted the seed of revolution in the minds of blacks across america.

This. He's just trying to get guns banned for (((them))). He's the kike's good little bitch, just like every other nigger in the west. He's in entertainment. He knows about the jews. A lot of negroes do. Whoopi Goldberg changed her name so she could get on TV. But they all play dumb. They say "(((white people))) this, (((white people))) that" because that's what the kikes tell them to say. And they know damn well the blame is getting misdirected onto the wrong people. They don't care. As long as the kikes are giving them airtime, nigger will never turn against them. Because if any of them do, the (((media))) will do something like label them a pedophile, and not one other negro will take their side. They're more loyal to the kikes than to their own pathetic race.