Why did they do it?

why did they do it?

Attached: Columbine_Shooting_Security_Camera.jpg (364x274, 18K)

For the lulz.

Unreal tournament

Anomie.
The sociological condition of having no friends.

likely.. because they could not get laid. Incels were always a thing but only recently we label them more freely. Those 2 kids now burn in Hell along with Adam Lanza, and Hitler and Stalin..

meds and (((them)))

Because Doom 2 told them to.

attention

Probaly never actually happend.

the ultimate WAD

thats a meme apparently they were popular. They did it because kids are YOLO. When you a teenanger you don't care about skating without protection or sending a bomb threat somewhere. These two YOLO kids had guns and a bomb and didn't care. Initially their plan was for the bomb to go off and kill everyone. It didn't go off and being the YOLO kids they are went in with their guns had a little fun then suicide. The availability of guns and bombs honestly what to blame.

False flag

Attached: 3othershooters.jpg (450x340, 19K)

MKUltra

They played violent video games.

Meds, and influences from environment, combined with a certain personality

lack of empathy

you're in the dream yourself but i don't think you're shooting up a school aright now, later though? well i don't know about all of that.

Attached: ovs0oo8trsl21.jpg (216x279, 14K)

I haven't been tortured by secret services in order to develop programmable split personalities, so I don't qualify as an MKUtra slave.
What are you on about, user?

Attached: thesplatterpunks.jpg (547x294, 76K)

For the lulz obviously

Mayor of Littleton Colorado during Columbine shooting was a Jew

Attached: file.png (1504x1806, 645K)

if you believe mkultra was only implemented into the US youre sorely mistaken. you wouldn't know youre in the dream, what do you think brainwashing is? you believe someone who is brainwashed knows they are brainwashed. your political affiliation or "independent thoughts" doesn't excuse the fact that you could easily be brainwashed. it was successful and it was implemented into society, tortured? no. its all around you lad.

Marilyn and the heroin

You mean the shooting where witnesses who claim to have seen more shooters ended up dead? Huh.

basement tapes reveal the identity of a third shooter, who was in actuality a glownigger

I never said MKultra only occurred in the USA. And I'm aware that we're all being subconsciously brainwashed through perpetual mind control.
>tortured? no
If you deny the existence of trauma based mind control (rape/electroshock/psychological abuse), which was the one I was referring to in the first place, you're either very misinformed or just trying to hide the truth.
>you wouldn't know you're in the dream
I personally snapped out of the dream when I came to the conclusion that God is real and Jesus is His word incarnate. The worldwide brainwashing spell 99% of the population is under doesn't affect me, or at least it doesn't affect me nearly as much as it used to.

Then again, you might answer that I was programmed to develop those beliefs and tricked into thinking my thoughts and actions are no longer the product of some external influence.

They didn't.
Literally all me.

Edge

incels

I don't know about the other guy but klebold was 100% incel. Just read his fucking diary.

Pretty sure he was gay.

Attached: kikefaggot.jpg (334x250, 24K)

combination of things. I watched some footage and that Bowling for columbine. Even looked into the culture around that time.
>Mass empathy among students and Staff
>Contempt for them for not adjusting to the status
>having no outlet
>dreading going into a place that kills them slowly
>Useless teachers and bullying

Just nothing but constant bitterment. Assholes who wouldnt even bother to try and understand you with the only reply being to "man up". Just constant put downs from idiots,retards and parents that don't know how to raise a kid then go all cross eyes and blame everything but them or the system. YOu either self destruct or fight back. Keeping those survival impluses in check is against nature. I'd nearly say that would have been the high light of those students lives and those kids gave their lives meaning. It was better than going through one more day of that shit.