Yell "VOTE TRUMP 2020" in crowded crossroads just once

>yell "VOTE TRUMP 2020" in crowded crossroads just once
>this happens

so this is the power of onions

Attached: 1567351713946[1].png (515x37, 18K)

Attached: Trump.png (2528x1116, 440K)

>finald
>cock mongler
fitting

Blizzard is completely pozzed. The game was fun in 04'.
Not anymore.

Im sharing a friends account so i gotta be on my best behavior lol

this isnt politics you actual child

Advertising is against the rules, what did you expect?

*sluuurp*

Thry dont want politics in their game. Picking sides is the fast way to losing customers while,they stand nothing to gain

>play classic wow
>a reboot of a game for beta males
>dipped in nostalgia so it is dripping in soi
>be surprised when you get banned for mentioning trump

>game based off of horde and alliance
>not allowed to mention politics
clown world

It's a standard rule for mmos. Without it you'd have people spamming advertisements for all kinds of shit non stop and ruining the game.
If you want to discuss politics do it in guild chat.

Attached: 1556581926751.png (977x616, 116K)

This has me thinking. Where are the right wing game companies? Where is the game that has no censorship and isn’t filled with propaganda?

I was banned for 3 months during Burning Crusade for participating in a /b/ raid. We all created lvl 1 nogs and drowned ourselves over and over in the Stormwind canals. After that we organised a slave market in front of the auction house. Good times.

Eastern Europe but they've been getting cucked hard too lately if CDPR is anything to go off

dead game but you can do whatever you want in TF2.

Attached: 1517854154969.jpg (2386x990, 820K)

>You get banned for spoiling capeshit
As if Overwatch couldn't get bad enough.

>its standard
since you started mmos you fucking 16 year old child
Everquest and wow were redpillled and random people ranting about the government or politics were part of the experience. I'm sorry you missed it. The internet now is nothing like it was.

Attached: 10320455_10152309753925502_6619635939360602446_n.jpg (535x465, 44K)

What did you spoil? Iron man dies?

The biggest ones are financially incentivized to sanitize. Particularly those that lose their dev culture.

That’s funny.

I'm a 30yo boomer, I played wow in 2004.

Nobody wants to discuss real world politics in their fantasy escapism videogame, and VOTE TRUMP 2020 is not just politics but also advertising.
The same rules exist on many boards here on Jow Forums.

If you have a guild full of people that don't mind political discussion then you can discuss it in guild chat.

>Picking sides is the fast way to losing customers
Banning customers instead of reminding everyone that /ignore is a thing is what has been losing them customers. They banned the use of the Okay hand sign. Classic is their last stand and it will end in ruins.

I wonder if the SC2 co-op general chat is still full of Jow Forumsacks. I had more fun sitting here and reading the chat than I did playing the game.

Attached: 1560340975275.jpg (900x1023, 110K)

In the debate between S O Y goy , some other eceleb, a muslim and tiny, the responses to that ranged from
> companies only go for profits claiming they have any political leanings is a conspiracy theory
to
> all companies, especially gaming devs and publishers like blizzard are right wing
And if you argue with any redditors or the people totally not coming here from there but writing their posts exactly like them and arguing the exact same talking points, they will echo the same idea. There is no reasoning, they live in a fantasy world, where they are the underdog. I think the reason is that they have only ever experienced being pandered to and supported. They don't know what it is like being the underdog politically.

Stop posting this I'm freaking the fuck out.

It's low quality with the only redeeming point being the style of writing, if you are even slightly into metaphysics you will not freak out at all