What's a Good Town For White Flight

from Toronto? Some place in Ontario where you can find a job without being surrounded by mud people all day?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Ontario.svg.png (1280x640, 27K)

>living in Ontario

Attached: 1566824021218.gif (220x212, 2.57M)

stay in chronno ya fucken goof nobody wants you

Why do Canadian provinces still use the ensign? Don't you think you brainlets lost that privilege?

Northern Ontario

Mine. It's actually perfect. a historical village, all 1800s stone architecture, only white people, no commercial chains or businesses allowed by law. And close enough to a city for work. I wont tell you what it's called though we dont want any faggots from Toronto.

Is it Perth?

Go north.

Komoka, ON.

Drove through it recently and now want to relocate there myself.

You’re welcome.

Anything north of parry sound is 50% Indian. Timmins is a shithole same as every place around it

You described Merrickville quite well

Depends on your industry. If its any kind of resource extraction you can move up north and it will only be white people and the occasional native.

Anywhere that four lane highways do not reach. Diversity is everywhere to some extent, but just get out of the GTA as fast as you can. South Western Ontario is alright. Even better in the Muskokas. Places like Bobcaygan or Bancroft are hick as hell though

This

Attached: Northernontario.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Yeah there's a lot of near 100% white towns surrounding London

looks like a quiet white suburb

Leamington would work for you.
You still get a fuck load of minorities but there's lots of work and they only bring in the Mexicans and Jamaicans because theres a huge labor shortage in that area.

There's no where to rent either but property is fairly cheap.

I went to the east coast, there's work if you're not a lazy cunt and everyone is white. Shits going to get bad once this next recession hits so I suggest getting the fuck away from every major city and leaving Ontario unless you go way up north and have a super stable job.

Move to Swastika.

Ford has been fuckin our jobs. He's going to force anyone who isnt inbred poor to move south.

ayyy lmao

Attached: 1492475180593.jpg (960x626, 56K)

Brampton if your a cute white girl please come

There are no stable jobs up north. Ford is so dead set on union busting he's tanking mills and plants left and right up north causing middle class white to move away.

That's about as far from northern Ontario as you can get. Pug Life's from south-western Ontario.

port hope

based

bump