I don't know what amuses me the most about Varg...

I don't know what amuses me the most about Varg, the fact that his balding shit face is completely made to look retarded or the fact that he seriously believes to be a marvel superhero to discredit "southrons" when him and his whole race are the equivalents of barbarian snow niggers.

Attached: 0-49-2-07-please-stop-picking-wheat-thuleanperspective-iscriviti-26300247.png (500x373, 83K)

Varg is right about everything.

Seething

Attached: 1566509561698.png (722x1080, 986K)

Don't bother yourself with him, literally he is the summit of nordicism

is that really his twitter?

Yeah he tweets 20 times a day

Fart is a Masonic faggot

>O B S E S S E D

Daily reminder that nordcucks like Varg are seething because their women prefer to fuck Med chads

Attached: 1561933922039.jpg (700x795, 156K)

Imagine if our current egalitarian beliefs lead us down a path where most of Europe gets heavily browned by Muslims. Now these new brown eyed brown skinned Middle Eastern creed following part European part Arabs would claim they are the real Europeans. This is what the Southern European Catholics are doing and they are VERY proud of it.

Why bother with nords? Those people can only think in extremes; they are the autists of the human species

What a sad, pathetic autist.

Or the fact thst he is gay

Attached: 1567298874785.jpg (499x564, 49K)

he really thinks historians will give a shit about him? lol

You can't worship a Jew on a stick and claim to be redpilled. Your Abrahamic Middle Eastern death cult weakened Europe deeply and we're getting terminal at this point.

Did his YT channel get nuked again?

can't wait for the day he sacrifices his life for the turks

seething medniggers

Attached: greekoilwrestling.jpg (962x641, 138K)

Don't worry his roleplaying games will be remembered throughout history

"You can't be gay but lesbians are hot and getting cucked is epic pagan tradition lol" is what his thought boils down to

I'm not christian

Attached: muhbasedgreeks.jpg (500x530, 54K)

Attached: greekLove.jpg (380x531, 67K)

If you’re not CHRISTIAN, you’re not white.

Lmao at Europoors starting daily flame wars over the minute differences between nords and meds.
Until you've met a Dixishit, you have no idea what subhuman actually is.

If you don't have your foreskin, you're not white, golem fuck.

I wonder if he shitposts on Jow Forums and makes threads about how non-white italians are.

Christians are Jewish therefore not white

That's cute.

> be varg
> be dorky hardcore dnd nerd
> be unemployed loser
> hang around record shops all day
> mommy is paying for tendies, life is good
> be edgy as fuck
> make metal music
> burn down churches to be even more edgy
> kill somebody for being edgy as well
> go to prison
> make videos about how superior he is
> 4chins users eat that shit up
my sides

You are literally just a nigger belonging to a nigger nation whose inhabitants were literally ape until 1300, living in huts and defecating in public, without a knowledge of the World and of Europe and civilisations. Wash your mouth when you speak about something your ape-brain cannot understant and go back to your hut.

Maybe he lurked once or twice and turned bitter at the lack of we wuz vikangz threads

Willing to let your civ get fucked because of a 2000 yr old jew.

You can't literally speak of anything ape. Of course you worship only your anus, only apes do that.

>t. Sambo

>Until you've met an American, you have no idea what subhuman actually is.
ftfy

ITT: seething non-whites

>be Juden Peterstein
>professor of psychology
>highly respected
>money
>steer young men away from action and into video games

See how that works?

yep , the fag lie about having light eyes have better vision because alot of cats have light eyes, the guy is super retardes, because even the dark eyes cats have very good vision lol, and plus the lack of melanine in eyes cause more sensitivity and problems with the sun, norks have more eye problems than us people of med blood, anyway im not have any problem separate the subraces is very ok to me, im not like them either, btw the guy lock ugly, soft and gay, what a fucking weird sicko, that big pic of him is utterly disgusting.

Attached: 1567333462870.png (402x548, 162K)

This dude has deluded himself into tlstill thinking he killed euronymous in self defense. Fuck this retard and his defenders. Also, fuck second wave black metal.

No wait, what about that monthly thread about how blonde and blue-eyed the Romans were? It even has a *proof* to one dubious site ran by hobbyists, lel.

You're proving my point, since every American stereotype comes from Dixie.
Not that I'd expect a gypsy to understand.

people like him need to cope.

Pretty sure he's too retarded to use a vpn to spam shit threads

most of his shit is LARP garbage but he made some good points

Yet, you Catholic retards ran a fucking CRUSADE on your fellow white Europeans who weren't even bothering you besides rejecting your foreign Middle Eastern cult. Do you realize what a retarded thing you did in 1300? Europe got significantly weaker with every Christian in-war. The current state of it is quite literally the fruit of 1600 years of Christianity. The more zealous the country, the more browned it is now.

>y-you're an ape
>t. 30% North African

>muh stereotypes
cope harder

>Southrons have the shittiest economies in Europe
>Are confirmed Arabs LARPing as Europeans
>WE WUZ
>Short and ugly

Yeah, but no. Nords are far superior.

Attached: 1554698987306.jpg (1228x1150, 80K)

>drives 300 miles to kill a guy in self defense
>spends 10 years weeping in the HORRIFIC CONDITIONS of a NORWEGIAN PRISON
>fly to france the moment he gets out, only to complain about how the french aren't white and how immigrants are destroying europe
>when confronted with the fact that he's no different from muslims moving here and breeding like rabbits, his only excuse "b-but it's okay BECAUSE I'M WHITE!!!"
>proceeds the winter of his life kicking the air and living in a shack with busted windows, believing himself to be the cream of the crop of humanity
I'm just surprised people take Varg seriously at all

>S E E T H I N G

this desu

>he don't know having shitty economies keep niggers away

who's the retard now

Attached: 1484694285689.jpg (746x850, 164K)

>gypsy doesn't know what words mean
It's all so tiresome...
You seem cranky. Are you not eating? Have the pickpocketing and fortune telling been slow lately?

Of course. He's too stupid to run a farm.

Let me let you in on a little secret. Nobody on the entire planet considers southrons white literally no-one. Everybody just has to pretend that you are because we feel threatened by chinks and muslims.

Varg is right. There is no political solution in the next 100 years and the best course of action for each of you is to have a dozen white Folkish pagan children. The greatest barrier to having this many is raising them on caviar and private school and 6,000,000 iPhones, so cut all that shit out and live a simple life. Everyone can do this and the only thing stopping you is cowardice, laziness, and comfort.

Attached: 1567042200293.jpg (540x810, 161K)

EUROPE was CREATED by Christianity you sick ignorant fuck. I know soviet schools and shit did not teach you nothing, but snowniggers of white skin living in huts and defecating along with black hairy pigs were as aliens to them as arabs, even worse. There were no fellow white shit. Not in middle age, not in ancient times. You are not my fellow-white. Nothing about paganism is europe ahteistcuck.

Fuck you ‘Southron’ your race is weak and you aren’t European. You have swarthy skin and brown eyes, you probably have no Neanderthal blood. Meds are simply inferior. HAIIILLL ODINNNN SIRRREEE, But seriously, buy MYFAROG and listen to my Burzum, but don’t donate to me on patreon, don’t you fucking dare, I’m not a Jew like the other e-celebs, I’m a true pagan bro (buy MYFAROG)

literally not a fucking southron care about being "white". This is our little secret. Another little secret: you brag about a superior civilisation that you call "white" and was not built by whites. You are like Japanese using western technology and only developing their own after centuries of niggerism.

Here's your religion shithead. Hail Yahweh, Hail Yeshua, Hail Saul of Tarsus and fuck white people, amirite?

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (968x681, 50K)

Wew

>t. Literally autistic

Attached: photostudio_1558562092162.jpg (1070x1646, 674K)

Would you like to be tortured and burned you sub human pagan?

Every single southron is OBSESSED with being white. They argue about it all the time. They literally had to fight for decades to be considered white in muttland.

Faustian civilization is completely different from southron apollonian.

Do you understand that al this hatred against Jews were spread by christians or not? Of course not, you probably did not even studied history at school. Lithuanian education.

>Faustian civilization is completely different from southron apollonian.

stop reading Spengler and saying thing you don't understand faggot.

>Every single southron is OBSESSED with being white

Ahaha, yes, cope leaf.

Gaylord

Varg is also a Gaylord

But my dude, dont fall for the peasant level Vargisms. Europeans are white, you too. Of course we get tan in the summer

kek seething
you were cannibal monkeys back when Rome was great

Romans fought wars against jews before becoming Christians

>when him and his whole race are the equivalents of barbarian snow niggers.
Varg is ethnically Jewish.
Married a Jewish wife.
Has jewish children.

So stop being antisemitic.

>Not understanding Spengler.
He classifies them as two different civilizations.

Nordics have created a more advanced civilization than southrons can.

Europe was created by based pagan SPQR you dickhead.

So what?

>our hate of Jews
>worships Jewish deities and folklore

Wake up, faggot. You are suffering from a severe form of cognitive dissonance, which is killing you.

Attached: 1519944222241.jpg (850x400, 59K)

It was so "euoropean" that they considered egyptians and syirians their kin and snowniggers subhumans.

> lithuanian education

I will fucking torture and burn you you devil worshipping pagan filth.

hes so fucking autistic I almost feel bad for him

on youtube he actually got to edit his thoughts before publishing them but on twitter he truly shows what kind of a sad, austic faggot he actually is

Attached: 33333.jpg (566x116, 22K)

>all 66 books...

Spenlger classifying what? WHo cares about Spengler, really? Besides, according to Spengler the "nordic accomplishments" of Faustian Civilisation coincide with its decadent part.

he's shilling 24/7 in 5 threads i higly doubt he is southern european at all

>they considered egyptians and syirians their kin and snowniggers subhumans
It was Empire shit after cuck-Caesar btw, and was continued by (((christian))) imperators

Who cares, really? Dont fall for meaningless labels.

Yes in the republican times it was even worse.

Is it possible that he become too lonely now that yt banned him that he makes all those retarded posts on twitter and reposting them here himself? Looks too much like a parody account.

Ooooh yeeeee show location flaggot.

Attached: 1567285446707.png (805x851, 89K)

Scientific accomplishment happens during the decadent phase.

There's nothing wrong with balding and meditarian men bald more often on average. If there was something wrong with balding, women wouldn't be fucking balding men and passing baldness on.

Exactly did you read him really?

>Italian flag

Attached: Italians.png (485x652, 414K)

Republican times was based as fuck, and you are aren`t white if you deny it.

Italy and Greece only got "civilised" because they were closest to the ancient Middle east. The culture and knowledge of sumeria, babylon, etc, etc, travelled to Greece through the Mediterranean. Later on, the Romans stole everything from the Greeks. The Baltics and Northern Europe were covered in thick forests, swamps, and mountains, so it was difficult for information to spread there. But now look at the modern era, where everyone is on an even footing. Scandinavia far surpasses Italy or Greece in every aspect.

dude im never have a nork friend or date some nork female, we people of southereuro heritage dislike your nordcucks even more that you people dislike us, and our ingrup preference is much bigger than the your subrace have, so the only reason than we not focus in the issues with your snowfags is that in every single place that people of italian blood emigrate alot of negroids and other dangerous people move, but when some type of freedom of association happen we gonna separate the subraces to, im hate you nordcucks before that was fashionable, and im not the only one. so again not talk like we want to live with your people, the only reason some southereuros move to you people nations was were economics, we dislike you people, and we never claim be related with you subrace, we always call ourselves mediterraneans ,southereuros or latins, the "white thing" was for separate of violents niggers or brown people, so the fear that people unite us but nofthing more, we never pretended to be some type or albino nordfag like you are. when some progress get archived in the race issue "separation of the blacks" we can take care of you larping snowfag, or maybe just divide parts of the land , but again you candian fag, we not need you anymore, the italians in canada maybe have already more money than you anglo fags , the wasp is not important anymore we no need you nordcuckfaggit.

Attached: 58.jpg (1000x567, 316K)

Wanna say that to my face MED

Attached: 2A7BFBE7-550B-4480-808E-C7461092EC76.jpg (461x442, 54K)

He does post here and on int sometimes.

He gets mad about the threads that bash him constantly.

The only correct response to memeflags

Who is this fagoot and how is this shit politics?

The period of science and reason happens during the decadent phase, this is when people lose their religion.

I agree, it was based because romans were even more mediterraneans and despised everything was more north to them. "muh europe".

Of course he does, he has no life and cares more about internet points. Nothing he's doing furthers any cause.