Elizabeth Warren

Is she gonna be the nominee?
How’d this happen?

Attached: 85EC8485-A781-41B2-9C34-AD9C7C7E1879.jpg (2026x1399, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electionbettingodds.com/
electionbettingodds.com/TrackRecord.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Elizabeth_Warren#Taxes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she’s the only one allegedly getting large crowds, hence the high odds

i think itll be biden. i wouldve said harris a couple months ago but she got fucking rekt

No, she threatened to break up (((face)))book.
An hour later she was gone from social media.
(((silicon)))valley claimed it was a (((mistake))).

I told you cunts awhile ago she would win in 2020

I would pay a nigger 100 bucks to shove Legos up Bob Corker's ass
t. Tennesseefag

regardless of who the dem nominee is, they wont win 2020

actually i take that back, i think tulsi gabbard could win but dnc fucking hate her

>they're giving the dem nominee a 56% chance to win
lol

Bernie is drawing humongous crowds. He did in 2015 too.

Tons of people who have no chance at being the dem nominee could win. It's a rigged game though.

Tulsi suicide bombed the Harris campaign and people are watching Biden go senile. Warren is the last one standing.

Warren was put in specifically to undermine Bernie.

Bookies are wrong as always, blacks in the south wil be bussed by "volunteers" and go 90% Biden just like they did for clinton. Biden will easily win the dem nomination.

Anyone will beat Trump. He has no chance in the swing states.

lol

who else? yang?

>shove Legos up Bob Corker's ass

Attached: 523DF40C-5C5E-4ABE-AAD0-EC2A16F87912.jpg (445x482, 27K)

Attached: 1565953652126.png (600x533, 130K)

For me it's $1000/month

Attached: rakich-favorability-ratings-0826-02-2.png (1150x1494, 138K)

In those for Bernie has unironically the best chance of beating Trump.

Warren has is a grandmother.

Biden is an even more senile Hillary.

Harris is Hillary with a tan.

>He has no chance in the swing states.
He didn’t in 2016 either

Attached: 82C114CF-FA05-4F1F-B773-35F9CC822001.jpg (570x570, 56K)

Forget about these stupid make belief polls. This is the current state of the race:

Biden is collapsing because of his obvious senility. Biden supporters are in the process of flocking to two alternatives: Kamala Harris, and Elizabeth Warren. The establishment prefers Harris, but it's beneficial to keep Pocahontas in because she takes space to the left that would otherwise go to Sanders. In a pinch, they will take Warren over Sanders.

Attached: 1567021680850.jpg (720x720, 59K)

For all the surging Warren has supposedly been doing, she has pretty much been in the same place the past two months either behind or ahead of Bernie.

What happens when other dems attack her?

>Biden is collapsing because of his obvious senility.
Where? He has rebounded since the first debate and the media attacking his gaffes has done nothing.

>only 44% chance of re-election
no wonder Trump is panicking

>Forget about these stupid make belief polls
Not a poll, user
>electionbettingodds.com/

Attached: 5D0003CF-4739-424A-BD64-93B77FD65876.jpg (680x750, 66K)

when the remaining 56% is divided between 20 people suddenly it isnt too bad

What were the election betting odds for past primary?

it's going down from 20 to 1 next year

>no wonder Trump is panicking
>over a year away from the general election

Attached: FFABE40C-6B8B-437A-B20D-3C7052457B11.gif (500x333, 917K)

>Warren
How the fuck could they pick that person. Bernie or Jay Inslee was the right choice.

Black people are not voting for warren. It's so easy to call her a racist.

It's a toss-up between Warren and Biden. They're both the relatively sane options, compared to the other weirdos.

i think youre implying no matter which candidate a dem supported, they will support the final nominee no matter what? thats not quite true my burgerfriend

Big Mike is going to come out yet.

It will likely end up being Biden/Harris

Warren seems like a level headed person

He did though. The polls put Hilary and Trump neck and neck in swing states just before the election

And don't bring up Nate Silver's odds, he's so retarded he couldn't tell you the odds of a coin flip.

Here’s the link for the track record
electionbettingodds.com/TrackRecord.html

>just before the election
The day of the election?

Most likely her or Joe if they just feel like we need to beat Trump is the ultimate goal.

>pocahontas is a sane option

Attached: 1550887580828.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

yes, trump has failed so badly people will vote for anyone who's not trump, even if they don't like the person, it's the classic left right trap

Warren claims large crowds but I never see the photos.
As a promoter of large event I will take the square footage of the event area and divide by 7 to find the max max capacity. Realistically people want at least 15 square feet so they are not elbow to elbow, ass to cock.
Elizabeth Warren is claiming the crowd had about 3 square feet to make her numbers work.
Test this out by drawing a 3*3 square on the floor and get 3 people to stand there for an hour.
Not happening

Literally just people in the world. If I ran for the Dems I'd have a good chance.

Or they won’t vote at all. Dems are energized enough that they would vote for a rabid chipmunk with a history of child molestation as long as it wasn’t Trump.

Trump however is struggling to energize the republicans that aren’t his base. A lot of moderate republicans will probably do what far-left democrats did in 2016 and just not vote. A republican not voting for Trump is just as useful as a vote for a democrat.

That is not the matchup team trump wants.

Attached: 1FFCD75B-7D36-4ECE-99B5-89A5C9EA8AF2.gif (320x320, 2.21M)

Does it do this far out?

>Trump however is struggling to energize the republicans that aren’t his base.
that's because he has abandoned his base

Attached: 1566393654387.jpg (1024x417, 85K)

ok lol

I hope Warren doesnt get the nom. I think Trump is done. Warren will make libs so fucking smug and will probably expand government by a lot.

>didn't want to fall for the student loan jew, decided to skip going to a solid school
>went to shitty CC, got a full time job, and paid my 4 year degree + 2 year degree with my own income
>Warren and Sanders come out to bribe all these retards with college loans using the tax dollars that they've taken from me while I've been working
>I'm going to end up paying for me own degree and everyone else's now aswell

I fucking hate libs so fucking much god fucking ddamit

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying. People hate politicians, they hate the DNC, and they hate Trump. There are lots of individuals who could win this election and have no association with politics.

why come there is not even one we wuz kangs on this list?

Jesus, you're stupid.

Because both Reps and Dems are constantly searching for a nig to champion because if you can find a half-coherent nigger who can wear a suit and manage some public speaking it's an easy walk into the white house, but niggers who aren't retarded are rare as fuck.

Where do you think the independents are gonna fall?
The ones that voted for Obama in 08, didn’t vote in 12, and voted Trump in 16?

Attached: EDB2CA64-9F5F-4CF6-8278-FC510F567E0A.gif (240x180, 1.63M)

see

Its gonna be a multi way split at the convention and the super delegates are going to pick Harris. Screencap this.

Anyone have that screenshot of a list of corporate interests backing Warren? I'd swear I saw that here a couple of weeks ago.

>a list of corporate interests backing Warren?
We’re they the same ones she’s calling to break up?

>*Were

When does Warren stumble though? Will she be attacked at debates?

Attached: C7D4B055-25C2-4676-BDE3-95AB60B91C79.png (600x475, 280K)

Only the establishment wants Biden and BOINIE is losing more of the progressives. When he drops out Warren will pull way ahead of Biden. Worst part is she's the only one in the field with any kind of chance

Bernie isnt dropping out

Warren is ready to take some sort of fire in debates. The little time she does take criticism,I dont remember her taking it well.

that guarantees a trump victory.

We'll have to see how Warren handles with being a sort of but not really frontrunner then.

Only if SHE wants her to be the nominee.

Attached: image.jpg (511x738, 94K)

>that's because he has abandoned his base
I can't think of many presidents that got everything done that they wanted to.

>mfw you dumb Jow Forumslacks still don’t realize who will be nominated in the end

Attached: 7BC75F1A-1E55-4EB6-8843-32B413317945.jpg (356x1176, 137K)

Who?

I can tell you who the nominee won't be: Yee nor Gabbard.

Attached: Yang2020.png (1024x512, 201K)

>that's because he has abandoned his base
Maybe if you shills say that another million times, maybe 1or 2 people might believe it

Clinton probably

Andrew Yang is Obama 2.0 in this primary.
He's accelerating and it's not even caucusing time yet.

I unironically want Bernie to win.
I'd rather have an actual Jew in the White House than a President who just larps as one.

shut up trump shill, tell him to stop breaking promises

The only chance dems have is with a woman candidate

I think the average person prefers Joe Biden even if his brain is turning into mush. Everyone else comes off like a sanctimonious cunt. Biden is still good ole Joe to the public.

>yes, trump has failed so badly people will vote for anyone who's not trump
This isn't even remotely true.

>trump shill

Attached: CBAA6432-DA8B-4634-B378-BAB4F7AC4AC3.gif (250x227, 139K)

Jeb!

i called Warren in 2017, and yeah, it will be Warren... The establishment doesn't want Bernie, they want Biden but he's braindead, so Warren by default will be the nominee

What if she stumbles?

Wouldn't it be great if Hillary ran again?

prolly not.
it happened because they have nothing else.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Elizabeth_Warren#Taxes

hahahaha!

We both know he'll cuck to whatever the DNC tells him to.

Anons, thoughts on what uber map will look like?

I think she easily loses Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

If its Bernie or Warren, they fall to Trump.

Bernie has enough money to last until the convention.

Not until we remind them that the dems are pushing for shit like open borders, reparations, and literal communism. The left is going to defeat itself.

Attached: 1566590975660.jpg (563x563, 24K)

Pow wow chow

Fake Indian is fake

very true. that doesn't last forever tho; if the media at some point decides that "fuck we can't have another senile old man be president, this is getting silly", they will sway the easily swayed

there are plenty of people in the race with the same ideology they can pump up, with functioning and beautifully creased brains

>Kucksich
Haven't heard his name in a while, what's that pizza gobbling mongoloid up to?

The DNC money is on Warren when Biden falls over. This is why they fear Tulsi pushing warrens shit back in like she did with Kamla Harris.
The best /POL objective move is to fuckup Warren because Biden will self detonate.
Bernie vs Trump would be utter kek

Sanders or Gabbard would crush Trump.
Anyone else and it's another 4 years.