I have a theory that certain races are unable to or at least place a lowered value of importance to logic

I have a theory that certain races are unable to or at least place a lowered value of importance to logic.

Case in point: this spic family keeps honking it’s car horn 10’ from my apartment window where I sleep, every night at all hours of the night, waking me up just because they want to lock the doors on their car. Their family of like 7 people all use a little hatch back car.
More than a few times they honked their horn and I woke up quick like a clumsy zombie and went to the window and mumbled mumbo jumbo to them. The man just ignored me and actually kept honking the horn like for weird spite.

I am in good shape, extremely good shape but I haven’t worked out in like over a week because I’m working on a project;

Last night I was awake near the time their gonna come home and I managed to be out there to see the family honk and leave. Then i saw the man come back, honk and leave.

I walked up on him very dominantly and asked him if he had just honked his horn on the car. He said uhhh. He kept trying to play dumb and get out of it but there was no way out. I showed him my window and I explained how to lock his car to him without it honking.
I was absolutely ready to curb stomp this retard and the whole time I really think he was not considering what I was saying about where the window was and what time of night it was and was purely judging my body language and gauging how serious I was like a ufc stair down. I didn’t break at all because I was hoping to fight him and eventually he tried to shake my hand and I wasn’t having that I just walked off but I didn’t have to threaten him but I am going to kill his wife or him if they keep honking. Tho I can let a few accidents go.

Anyways, a white person I don’t think would do that, it seems like with a white person, violence or dominance wouldn’t be part of the equation it would just be a logical discussion and then we would go on our way. What do you think about my blog pol?

Attached: 3D29A02E-71FC-43AC-A68E-E581919A9630.jpg (500x750, 58K)

tl;dr lol bb

just kill them

The only way to save your sanity from these subhumans is to move away from them.

Pack up your shit, sell your house, move away. Make sure there's at least 400 feet to your north, south, east and west to the nearest person, with a big wall or hedged garden or whatever.

You will not correct these people. These people are a blight on our species. I've been where you are. I've tried to fix it, it cannot be fixed.

White flight. When you leave these niggers, spics and Muslims to be with themselves, they will create a 3rd world country for themselves.

Don't be Don Quixote, focus on what you can focus on to keep your sanity.

Read the fable of the ducks and the hens.
hooktube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0

They’re lesser creatures unable of empathy, let alone putting 1 and 2 together logically.

Vandalize their stuff. It's a good way to show them they're not welcome

Nice blog entry

I’m white and I always make the car beep when I lock it. So does everyone else I know. Also, that story has literally nothing to do with either race or logic. Logic is shit like the hypothetical syllogism (A>B,B>C,A,/:.C), it has nothing to do with whatever the hell you were going on about.

Nice quads

He probably doesn't even speak English, genius.

I thought about vandalizing their car but I myself have a nice truck right here and it’s easy to know it’s mine.
I also decided that I did not want to yell at them from my balcony or do some type of passive aggressive thing. I decided to stand face to face with the man and basically through body language tone and demeanor let him know that he will disappear if this continues.
But, yeah I get the other responses: don’t try to be don quixote..
I don’t know tho we can’t just keep moving away..
and seriously, I don’t know how I knew, but when I tried to make a logical point it got no response or acknowledgement and only when for a split second it seemed like my explaining was a bargaining did I feel he was going to say “well I don’t know what to do tell you” and try to walk away. It was only through staining in to his eyes and showing him that my shoulders are wider and that I must think I have pretty good cardio that he averted his eyes and decided to say okay I won’t honk my horn.
Fucking pathetic I swear

He does speak english, and I am a genius. I been around Mexicans my whole life. I speak to him in Spanish if he doesn’t understand English.

Seems like you are just a cry baby, my car beeps when I lock it too. Are you like 65 years old or something?

Some mexicans are like that, for example my neighboor plays his rambo larping polka music with stupid bass all night, i dont really say anything because i suppose he wont say a thing if i do the same, but it got stupid annoying right before his mom died on her sleep, has not partyed once since then, except once when another neighboor tryed to show his condolences by hanging out, but i got outside and more or less used body language to square of, as if to say that my regular neighboor was not on my level,the other guy is a bit bigger but a huge poser as well.

seems they only understand pain... if they get hurt they will remember although they'll probably become enraged that they were disrespected and act out in hostility

Stand your ground dude, what would you do to an annoying moskito?

sounds very similar to most gypsis

Id say park your pickup somewere else dude and go to town on their focus

It’s not a beep, it’s a horn. I can sleep through motorcycles and sirens but not an air horn that close to my head.
All these horns are unnecessary tho. Humans managed to survive for thousands of years just by locking their car doors quietly.
If you honk your horn just to lock your car you are an NPC. The only reason to do it is if you lost your car

I don’t hate Mexicans, but I can say they are pretty fucking different, and do seem to have their priorities in terms of personal space arranged differently.

My case in point:

My parents have a house in an old colonial town in Mexico. It’s a really popular tourist destination and is an amazing place to spend a few days. However, despite the fact that it’s a town of only 100k people it’s 10 times louder than the major city I live in Texas. All day you hear people driving shitty beat up cars with terrible shaky subs in the back, people walk down the small streets at 4am shouting, street vendors walk the streets SCREAMING the names of whatever they’re sellling, etc.

Here’s the craziest one though. They love fireworks. And literally shoot off fireworks all year round. There is even one guy near our house that WITHOUT fail wakes up every Sunday at 5am and shoots off fireworks for half an hour. I have tried asking people why he does this and no one can give me a straight answer. They all just deal with it.

Hes a cry baby alright if the honk happens after 10:30 and before 7

Thank you Mexibro

call ICE

Don't let the "castizo" meme fool you. Indians and their partial descendants are some of the most retarded mouth breathers I have ever seen. And as you put it, either their culture or their genes predisposes them to make logic a secondary thing in their everyday life.

I guess molesting their 12 year old nieces and beheading each other in narco wars is more important

Theorizes certain races can't use logic.

Bases theory on an anecdote.

In the anecdote contemplates going to jail for years because he can't sleep.

Master race logic.

Dont try to understand em, they are simply not logical, in my case i had to demostrate superior phisicality but if i take it too far then they are martirs per se. Its been a while since i started to interect w then as if they were women seems to be working ok

white flight creates the vaccuums for these subhumans to move in and infest the country. you must rediscover your role in the universe as the master race.

>
He doesnt have to move. These ""people"" have been under serfdom during the last 500 years of known record, and before then, 5000 years of barbarism. They speak the language of power only, they do not argue or deduct nor deduct shit, they obey and listen only to orders. I bet if you pay attention, you will see the head spic only giving orders to his fucking 16 spawns.

You have to make a power play, user. Go to their 5'5 Pedro Gonzales Morales alpha and beat him, butt fuck him and urinate on him like wolves do. then, howl like a madman to their family, then go back to sleep like a baby.

they will never bother you anymore.

Attached: 433_1000.jpg (1000x563, 50K)

I need to move for sure but I won’t be able to move for a couple of months. These sub humans have ruined several of my days because they honk an air horn next to me as my brain prepares to go in to rem sleep. They have fucked up so many important days for me at my job. They see me in my window we make eye contact why else would I be looking at them at 2am or 11am. And they go on honking.
Yes it is an anecdote but as i said I have been around Mexicans my entire life.

>ever honking
you are a fucking nigger

You're not wrong. Spics/niggers are closer to primates than humans, so lack understanding of a concept like society. Whites won't honk their horn for no reason at night because they know they're a part of society and wouldn't want their fellow members to honk their horns. Only whites are capable of this thought process.

Also the spic was confused because you went about this in an extremely complicated way. You should have stepped out, beat on your chest, and roared. He would have screeched and scampered away to his family, fully understanding the message. You wasted both your time and his.

In all seriousness, why don't you call immigration?

I though this was a “rate my cock” thread.
I’m outa here.

Attached: 064E786E-B95B-4CF5-A180-F6A1E081223B.gif (500x281, 1.61M)

HONK HONK MUTHERFUCKER

Speaking seriously all southerners are like that they are just loud constantly screaming even if they are just chatting like its some life or death importand argument

In Bolivia it is a hellscape. The subhumans there drive with one hand thrashing the horn like it is going to magically remove all other cars from the road. I sympathise. Must be shit to live amongst them permanently.

>I walked up on him very dominantly and asked him if he had just honked his horn on the car. He said uhhh. He kept trying to play dumb and get out of it but there was no way out. I showed him my window and I explained how to lock his car to him without it honking.
>I was absolutely ready to curb stomp this retard and the whole time I really think he was not considering what I was saying about where the window was and what time of night it was and was purely judging my body language and gauging how serious I was like a ufc stair down. I didn’t break at all because I was hoping to fight him and eventually he tried to shake my hand and I wasn’t having that I just walked off but I didn’t have to threaten him but I am going to kill his wife or him if they keep honking. Tho I can let a few accidents go.
you should have threatened him with some electrical infetterance

>word spaghetti
>lives near spics
Absolutely lumpen.

I know I’ve woken up at my friends house and heard the most vicious loud arguments in Spanish only to realize that they are talking about what to make for breakfast.
This is different tho.
Seriously you have to have seen it, the way he was looking at me, He was only looking for body language continuity. You know like if you try to pick up a chic and you are acting alpha, they test to see if you will break character and lose your frame? It was like that. My argument did not matter.

The manufacturer niggers are partly to blame. I rented a 2019 Kia for a month while my vehicle was being repaired. If you clicked the "lock" button while the doors were already locked it would sound off an air raid siren.

My vehicle simply flashes its tail lights to let you know you locked it, my last vehicle made a brief beep.

This will solve your problem

Be a man IRL cuck.

So he is just a retard. Typical low level criminal mentality.

> he tried to play dumb
100% he said he speaks spanish and not english

I know about this. I researched their car.
I also wrote a letter to ford.

You know it was funny i was at the ford dealership not long ago to get some work on my vehicle. In this huge nice high roof parking garage. Bustling with people and technicians.
I see this car salesman in a suit stroll confidently up to this f150 raptor looking truck with this sheepish looming customer man. The salesman was saying all the typical shit: this mother fucker is a mother fucker of horsepower: he presses the key fab, that piece of shit horn honked so fucking loud in the garage it echo’d off the walls and almost made pregnant lady fall down. It pierced the fluid barrier in my brain. And you could see the salesman nigger literally do this “huh. Yeah.” Look like, that’s a fuckin big cock horn right there. They’re all gonna know!

ਇਹ ਮੂਰਖ ਫਾਗੋਟ ਸੋਚਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਉਹ ਅੰਗ੍ਰੇਜ਼ੀ ਬੋਲਦੇ ਹਨ
that's is how you sound like to him. Again do the wolf trick.

Attached: 632_1000.jpg (1000x1159, 98K)

I have an alarm on my car OP. Everytime I arm it the system beeps and the honk honks. I choose to have that instead of having to pay a stealership over $1000 for some wiring harness.

This is clearly by design. When I first press the lock button the vehicle makes no indication that it received the signal; no lights or beeps. But when I press it the 2nd time the air raid begins. Going to be miserable in a few years when more people are driving these.

Also checked.

Well that’s the cost of being poor my man. You gotta live in close proximity to others and deal with their noise. Tragic.

ever thought of asking them nicely in Spanish? It means more coming from someone who's fit and not a bitch. Velvet glove, iron fist and all that.

I know it’s by design... that’s why when I wrote my letter to ford, I was thinking in my head: why am I even doing this they are going to laugh at this letter and probably be proud of it. I was hoping some lower level people see it

Ever thought about it? I am a white man you absolute nigger you think I didn’t do that and it only made it worse? God damn you should see the letter I left on their car saying hi neighbor, explaining how to mute that horn after I researched their car for them and asked nicely with a please and said it was to lower noise pollution in the neighborhood.
If you honk a car horn next to a residential building filled with people sleeping and one of them ends up looking at you and you looking at them in the window at 1am why do you think that would happen? They just happened to be standing there? And then you’re gonna keep honking the horn that same night after that.
These people are retarded yes but it’s more then that. They are going to hell.

However, I need to sleep. So I will send them to hell earlier then they were going to go.

If you would have started by slashing their tires at 4AM they would stop parking there after the 2nd time and they'd never know it was you. Now that you've engaged in person and with letters and shit there's nothing you can do but move.

wasted

Attached: 1555551358670.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

chekt

Attached: [Heavy Breathing].jpg (335x414, 22K)

Checkem

DICKHEAD

It’s their assigned parking spot

Since the internet is now jewish controlled don’t forget to go hand drawn leaflet pilled. Leave these in places. 1 a day. Doesn’t matter if you can draw or not. Don’t think about them too hard just do it.

Attached: 97A54EC5-6EDB-408E-AD86-DC5400A6A956.jpg (3854x2890, 2.06M)

Your writing is pure garbage, but I too find spics and people who use a car horn lock alert thing annoying.

>humans survived for thousands of years by locking their car doors without honking

I lol’d

they do this shit to get whites to move away, they don't care where but when enough spics have made enough whites move away the area basically is considered "reconquista" by Mexico at that point. Basically everywhere within 500 miles of the border they have done this.

That would make sense if they repaired everything after whitey moved away, but they don't.

Bro I used to camp in California but too many Mexicans shitting up and being loud
You have 50 white propel asleep ready to take on the next morning
And you have some shit skin Mexican yelling shit in Mexican when the campground is asleep

I walked over and asked him in Spanish if he speaks English
Told him to be quiet everyone else is quiet
He told me to make him I told him you faggot this is American you do whatever the fuck you want
He was quiet after that

Attached: ABFCFB54-F671-49C5-B20B-3FB3DD9D1F75.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)