From a young age I always saw myself as a maiden of God, those who come in time of impending doom...

From a young age I always saw myself as a maiden of God, those who come in time of impending doom. I have spoken to the Archangels, God's messengers and they have forewarned me to relay the dangers of the upcoming years. In the messengers delivered to me I saw massive waves of fire, the sound of clanging swords, the whispers of plot and disruption, brother against brother. I cannot disclose whom relayed this information aside that they were one of God's archangels. I impart my knowledge here because there are those who will head this message. That is all for now.

Attached: JOAN-OF-ARC-by-albert-lynch-figaro-magazine-1903.jpg (1560x2153, 828K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v1mxMtr8Mws
streamable.com/3j3hc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tits or gtfo

What he said.

Attached: 9E7B40C2-7F1B-45F6-860B-96974F62AC93.jpg (750x563, 56K)

Glad that christcuck was burned by based goyim, you should jump in the fire to :)

Attached: אתיופי מלוכלך.webm (350x622, 1.59M)

When will you tell us more?

You will know him when you see him.

This

Lame LARP is lame.

that webm embodies the weakness of the alt right, why are they going after a weak female when instead they could go after a male nigger who poses more of a threat to civilization.. oh i know why because these skinhead cucks are a punch of pussies thinking they're tough hanging someone who clearly posed no imminent threat to them, it would of been so much better if they hung a male nigger especially one that was physically strong, that would actually impress me

Shut up cuck, she aint gonna fuck you

The fuck is wrong with you for saving a webm like that. Absolutely disgusting.

That webm is a classic

Still disgusting and you should be ashamed of you like it.

I don't say I like its just a classic one

Its fake anyway, pussy. The nigress just has a fetish for being dominated by BWC.

Nah fuck off cuck

hey girl, what that pussy do tho

How predictable

I didn’t watch it because I’m phonefagging, summary?

Dumb sheboon getting she deserves

what bullshit is this? It is very obviously faked.

*getting what she deserves

gif of african woman who goes to college and starts a family

Nigger gets hanged

Faggot cuck is an ethnomasochist

How predictable

Even if it's fake only a beta fuck who wants to live some pathetic fantasy would save it

I'm ethnomasacist because I don't like to see people hanged? Hardly.

Attached: Sir Tuber of Turnipshire.jpg (634x339, 53K)

These animals want us dead, FUCK THEM

In time my friend.

Attached: Theotokos_Hodegetria_Hand-Painted_Byzantine_Greek_Icon_1.jpg (711x1000, 106K)

Wake up to the sitaution cuckold. Stupid ass monkeys think they built America and want to "reverse the roles" where they are enslaving whites. It's time to stop playing nice, enough with the "principles" and moralfagging

Jeanne, au secours !!!!!
youtu.be/v1mxMtr8Mws

This. fpbp

Fucking dumbass christcuck. THIS IS WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU GUYS

Well not with that attitude.

Didn't one of her buddies rape and murder children and worship satan?

Sheboons only belong in graves and on ropes not on white cock

What’s her name?

Looking forward

Checked and disagreed. They can be used as government issued girlfriends for the white incels to bleach while Chad DNA gets pumped into white Stacies.

you what

Nigras are only good as indentured servants

streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: REPENT.jpg (1920x1189, 975K)