I miss him

I miss him...

Attached: barack-obama-12782369-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 194K)

He committed deliberate acts of war against America on American soil through knowingly letting in dangerous refugees.

> Two Muslims kill a shitload of Americans in California
>Unironically literally the first thing this nigger did was CRY TALKING ABOUT HOW THIS WILL MAKE AMERICA MORE PHOBIC TOWARDS ISLAMIC PEOPLE

Why? He was a faggy nigger.

>If if if....ifif...if if if YOU SEE A WHITE PERSON SHOOT HIM ON SIGHT OKIE DOKIE
yeah such a "great" president

>why yes, I am the President that obviously loved it when white Americans got Attacked. remember the machete attacks in Minnesota? That was me too
t. Barack" I Obviously Love Seeing white Americans being attacked more than anything" Obama

Attached: Partial list of Obama scandals.jpg (856x1038, 254K)

BATH HOUSE BARRY

Pedo and satanic occultist

tpbp

Attached: ClipboardImage(10).png (927x1377, 3.09M)

Attached: ClipboardImage(23).png (1200x675, 998K)

Attached: 50b0c71e145fdd68ecd254d4cfc8103fa01e6396bc6412e030279cc700b2cb4e.jpg (528x402, 75K)

IED BOMB IN NYC
MEMORY HOLED AS FUCK
NOBODY REMEMBERS

You must be retarded or a nig

This nigger demon is a close relative to George Bush A.K.A Mr EPIC CIA GLOWNIGGER THAT CONVINCED WORLD HES A PATRIOT.
imagine electing a former director for the CIA as president and then his son years later. Only the dumbest of brainlets don't know the CIA hates America

Fuck Obama or whatever his real name is, he deserves to be executed. Hanging, lethal injection or firing squad, doesn't matter.

Attached: 161.jpg (540x540, 102K)

I agree and hope he dies soon.

>Whites attacked by people he himself brought into country
>Immediately gets In the oval office for a important statement
>Immediately begins crying "don't you fucking dare be mean to Muslims because of this! WAAAAAAAAAH"
>End of speech

based hotdog fancier
>FOLKS

nigger

Cuz I liked it, cuz I liked it does anyone care does anyone care does anyone care does anyone care does anyone care doo doo doo doo doo doo

You are beyond salvaging if you "miss" anyone in politics. They are hired to represent and think they are hired to "govern." They called themselves, "government." They are reps. Obama was no better in any way than any rented mule YesMan to the lobbies and puppet string (((pullers.)))

dumb nigger