Anyone noticed their electronics fucking up and dying when viewing or talking about political content?

Anyone noticed their electronics fucking up and dying when viewing or talking about political content?

>xbox live drops calls
>Alexa turns on and says weird unprompted shit
>phones inexplicably dying
>computers blue screen and can't be fixed

A little freaked out here bros. Not to mention it costs a fucking fortune to keep replacing phones and computers.

Attached: bsod-windows-8-0x5c-hal-initialization-failed-56a6f9d85f9b58b7d0e5cc3e.png (768x576, 5K)

>tptb dont let you troll history
I do it for free

Attached: 1566929462711.jpg (238x212, 8K)

meds

>xbox, alexa, phones, windows computers
This is all your fault. Install gentoo.

Everything is falling apart these days because nothing is built to last anymore.

It’s cheaper and far more profitable to make things that need to be replaced every few years than to make something that lasts forever.

you should take them

Attached: 1548731697467.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

Only liberals and faggots use Alexa.

go to sleep faggot

I hear you brah.
My microwave died when I tried to heat up a spaghetti can.
I suspect my Italian neighbor.

>having an Xbox
Let's lose my time playing instead of reading
>Using Alexa
Let's give Amazon data for them to suggest you more stuff to buy you don't really need
>Using Windows
Let's give everything I type to Microsoft&co

It those were government-based tools, would you do all that? Why do you do think megacorps are any better?

Maybe you're not aware it's like asking for trouble.

>Alexa
>Windows 10
>Xbox Live

>can't even figure out a bluescreen

YUP, OP is retarded, nothing to see here folks. What a fucking idiot

jfdghfghfh

>using amazon alexa
>after the cia made a 600 million dollar contract with amazon

Attached: trVU86.jpg (558x614, 18K)

last week my pc died, probably the best thing that's ever happened to me

Yeah I knew someone would say that. Would they just fuck with that too though?

And xbox

>Your NPC ran into a problem idea that it couldn't handle, and now it needs to restart.
>:(

Way to totally miss the point. Go eat some cheese.

I've replaced hard drives and worked with fixing shit quite a bit. I even have a backup USB which the computer just doesn't recognize. None of the tutorials work. And dell wants 200 shekels to just tell me to try shit I already have tried.

Mine are all compromised at the ISP level and home network level. Masonic larps comment on web activity and edits to private documents at work on a daily basis.

This occurred to me but I do need one right now. Home buying. So this is all at the worst possible time, which makes me wonder. Does this shit happen to you goys? Or no.

Privacy was a luxury reserved for past generations.

Also fucking LOL at ANYONE using alexa or other "smart" devices. That this is literally designed to collect any and all data about you.

Wha...? Can you explain more? You can somehow see them in your shit, fucking around with it?

Damn nigga time to go amish

>Oh my God guys I'm being listened to and they don't want me to wrong think.
Nah man. I get it.
You're just ten fucking years late to notice it.

As we say here while we eat out cheese :
>You're showing up after the battle.

Attached: cheeseidiom.jpg (953x1448, 456K)

Thanks for all the useless responses guys, really appreciate it. HAS ANYONE ELSE experienced what I described? That's really all I'm asking with this post.

take your meds

Haha funny you should say that...

Take your fucking meds

There's listening in, and then there's frying all your shit regularly. I wasn't aware it had escalated to that.

Hi schlomo, not taking your jew pills, thnx

Yes, dummy.
Cybersec and defcon forums have been talking about it for years.

Ok buddy retard

git gud

>Having Alexia and XBL

Yeah I did but I thought I was being paranoid

Here the government is forcing everyone to install "smart electricity meters" that detects what device you're using and has the ability to shut it down.
You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole is.

Listen to Applebaum and other intel devices conferences on YouTube to start. You'll see they can see your screen without even needing you to be connected to the internet with passive surveillance systems that were first made in the 70s. If you install their tools too, what do you think can happen?

Attached: 1280px-Bugged-great-seal-closed.jpg (1280x1495, 444K)

Compliance laws in multiple countries is probably causing a lot of this crap. When some countries have to follow certain rules others don't it can make a mess of things. It will only get worse before it gets better.

yeah but I thought it was because of all the illegal sports i stream, ublock doesn't catch all the shite. It also seems to do it significantly less if I go to my task scheduler and shut down all running tasks, something conflicts and just fries my shit up, can't figure it out

But wouldn't frying all my stuff be counterproductive for them? How are they gonna track me when none of my shit works? Again distinction between listening and destroying stuff.

I've heard this is becoming a huge problem re:Chinas social credit score. Western companies have to go along with it if they want Chinese business. Fuckin bugs.

They don't care about you nigger. They know where you are. They only care about being able to shut it down when they need to.

We're talking about Microsoft and Amazon here, it's not even a question of politics.
What are you going to do if your shit fries?
You're gonna buy more.
From whom?
From them.

So what is the solution then. And don't say linux to me.

I can tell you one thing. Listen up Microsoft pajeets if you're lurking. I am N E V E R buying or putting together a high end computer again. Cheap pos chromebooks from here on out.

The solution is to not buy the shit or expect to exercise some self control and limit what you say to devices you don't give a fuck about. Use burner phones to shitpost and get political. Keep your vidya pure.

Attached: whatever man.gif (600x323, 1.16M)

Oh but you will.
You can't escape it.
Same for Amazon.
One way of the other, you're their bitch.
They have too much power already.

>meds
JIDF. Gas, gas, gas. Fucking jew shizo.

ive had my youtube app crash multiple times while listening to politically incorrect stuff. never happens with anything else.

yeah it happens all the time. we're on a list and are probably the first to go

My mouse pad stops working while I'm playing Team Fighting Tactics. I'm suspecting the jews.
My usb connectors were all mercked by my son larping as a heavy handed mouse connector a year or so back, only had one left barely working with it dying and the pad spazzing out I can clearly tell the jew is at play.
Can't even post besides my phone... jews.

>he lives in a place where cell phones work
Also, install linux and encrypt your shit faggot.

Yooooo I have been getting BSOD, same manner and can’t be explained at all

Need more H1b workers

Huh that's strange, it's almost like you have an inclination towards giving up.

What fixes did you try? I've tried all the different boot options, naming drives, backup USB, restore previous version, everything. That's what makes me so FUCKING mad, the computer doesn't work the way all the fix tutorials say it should. At the troubleshooting boot menu, it just freezes when you make a selection.

Don't you have a goat to molest? Fuck off.

Shut the fuck up, idiot. No one else uses any of my shit.

When you are against those people, the best way is not to stop. Same in anonymity. If you disappear from the radar, you become a target.
Reduce your consumption, don't stop it, you won't be able to anyway.
Just spend more time going analog, reduce your usage of their "services". Buying food from farmers instead of supermarket, buy your books in flea markets or in donation centers or on person-to-person website, like Craiglist for books, I dunno if those exist I'm not a burger, I'm a cheese eater like you said. Get your computer second hand, you don't need the latest shit, those are for NPC gamubois, be 4-5 years late on tech. And so on, you get my point. You won't escape them but you can avoid being their favorite target.

honestly yeah weird to see its not just me

it won't get better. in fact the Internet will Balkanize because of it

meant that for OP as Im retarded

To be honest with you man, I don't even care that much about all the spying. I'm a worker drone, nobody, schmuck. If someone wants to watch me get up at 5am, take a shit and go to work every day, the joke's on them. Im not ambitious, no changce of becoming a politician or pundit, etc. But I do need my stuff to fucking WORK. Maybe I should become a total luddite though, just to send two middle fingers in the right direction.

Watch Snowden interview/movie citizenfour by those Brits to see what he does to avoid surveillance. And the Applebaum conferences seriously those are good.
Sometimes you wonder if they're not exaggerating and are just paranoid.
spoiler : they're not.

Is your shit frying up too? Computer, phone, both?

>I don't even care that much about all the spying.
That's because you're not important. You should be concerned with world leaders and important people being blackmailed.

Eh... sort of. My android crashes & reboots while I'm phoneposting on Jow Forums sometimes.

If they could keep their dicks out of underage girls they'd have much less of that problem. But I get your point. By the way all the device spying is going to be outdated soon anyway. They can figure out what you say just by watching and applying software to footage of the sound vibrations on a napkin at your table.

It's not what you do that interests them. It's how.
How much you spend to the toilet, how long you sleep. Oh, maybe there are stuff to sell to this guy, devices to help with his sleep or digestive system. What time you go to work is equal to knowing how long you spend in your car and suggest you to buy this shit or that. Etc.

Neuromarketing & behavioral analysis are a huge part in a company's budget. For reasons. Supermarket used it to know how fast you go in alleys and what your eyes look at to know where to place the shit you buy. The music, the ambient noise, the colors.
Nothing is random and everything is made to sell you shit or put you in a state to buy it. Ads on tv, on websites, on YouTube videos, those too.

Behind everything you go through during your day, some jew or mental jew wondered "how can I sell this motherfucker some of our shit".

When you say it to normies, they either day "you're crazy" or "so what, I like buying their stuff". Being a disposable wallet seems to be noproblemo to many.

>phoneposting
Only a leaf would admit to such a thing.

Do not use phone for anything but calls. seems fine. Computer. BSOD issues seems linked to memory although everything I can do to isolate issue unsolved.

Attached: epsteinpedomafia.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

Yeah, it's because of kikes

Hey I kept getting BSODs and random powerdowns. Turns out I had used a platinum rated power supply in my gaming rig. Swapped it out for a gold and the power hasn't dropped since. Generally, BSOD is caused by shitty drivers (especially USB) or RAM, though. Can also be corrupted windows install files, try SFC repair.

Can also observe that 4 security updates for Security intelligence updates for Windows Defender just today.

did that as well as DISM observations. corruption was in the Microsoft store..fixed with same result

Yeah good looking getting normies to care about any of that. Your average npc probably wouldn't even make it through that single post. I can relate to Patton when he said he regretted fighting so hard for this nation of sheeple or w/e it was.

It happens to me sometimes.

>Anyone noticed their electronics fucking up and dying when viewing or talking about political content?
>>xbox live drops calls
I don't have xbox
>>Alexa turns on and says weird unprompted shit
I don't even know what that is
>>phones inexplicably dying
Doesnt happen
>>computers blue screen and can't be fixed
I use linux
>A little freaked out here bros. Not to mention it costs a fucking fortune to keep replacing phones and computers.
I bought computer in 2011 and phone in 2015 (my first smartphone)
I think you're just stupid

Google play updated some shit and now my phone is all fucky.
Was using unlimited data plan as a Wi-Fi hostspot for 2 years, in the past week all of sudden it 'knows' and data gets throttled to fuck so no more hotspot.
Also noticed apple ipad records constantly and then as soon as it connects to Wi-Fi I cant do shit with it because its too busy uploading all the great shit its spied me doing.
Fuck apple, fuck Google.
I'm about to go amish on all their shit.

The amish use cell phones now. How do I know this? Buggy in the middle of the road cause some bearded amish faggot was on his phone.

"If it doesn't happen to me, it doesn't happen." Kill yourself, fucking moron.

Read some stuff about mass manipulation, hell, even the jew Chomsky wrote about how to make a consumer or a voter consent. Once you know what's being done, you can see when it's tried on you.
Knowing is half the battle, all that.
The Stuart Ewen book was translated for burger so I'm sure you can find it. As for Cialdini "influence Nd manipulation", there are probably English versions. Not sure about the two in the middle but there are probably books talking about it.

My advice is : stop playing, read. Learn what's being done to you and the whole population.

Attached: readnigger.jpg (1024x768, 307K)

Heres the bottom line of the future class action lawsuit.
You pay for a service that gives you data transfer rates.
You have rights over that data transfer and any third party use of that data transfer is theft.

same here
KERNAL INPUT EROOR

They will just add some little fuck-you-up-the-ass clause in the ULA that lets them do it.

Agree with your post in spirit but I will add: ask yourself seriously what effect being pissed off and miserable after finding out about all this shit will have. Especially when it comes to your family.

You asked if anyone noticed, I said I didn't.
I also didn't say it doesn't happen to you. I said I think you're just stupid. Your reply confirms I was right.

Well, for that you need to read Plato, Epictetus, Marcus Aurelius, Cioran, the old Greeks and the modern stoicists or fatalists.
Shit is done. When you can't do anything about it, do what you can at your level to be as righteous as you can and fuck the rest. If you can hint someone on something or tell him he thinks he knows but actually doesn't, do it. If he listens, fine, if he doesn't, fine, you did your part.
If you're religious, you know heaven is not for them or that karma will do her work, or that Apollo knows, and so on. If you're atheist, well, you probably lost your moral compass but you can still go "men do what they do".
Try to limit the influence you and your family are under but know you can only do what you can. Make peace with the fact that the world is mostly shit, ruled by shitheads and that no one but you have your interests in mind.

The whole bluepill redpill shit, sometimes you'd rather not know that the pool you're swimming in has been pissed in. But if you know, you can take a shower afterwards while the others soak in it the rest of the day.
Dunno if that helps. But yeah, consequences will never be the same.

Let me know when you have a point there bud.

Good post, keked at the punchline. I'm a trying to raise a kid in this shit sandwich, so what you're saying hits home. Maybe if I wasn't spending all weekend trying to fix my computer, again, I'd have more time for reading!

You need it so you don't have much choice but if you can avoid buying and fix instead, it's already good enough.
It's hard to get back to reading when you stopped or never did it. Go at your rythm so it doesn't annoy you. Read with your kid too if you can. Easy stuff. I'm a frog so I would suggest the fables of La fontaine (I don't think it's popular in the US but it's great for kids and for adults) or the Perrault tales (puss in boots, little red hood, those are from him). I started reading again when I hit 30, before that I was a full time NPC. You have a family so you're already better than me. Take care of them and of yourself.
God bless.

If people are always out to get you being schizo is a survival trait.

based schizo

>spaghetti can.
>I suspect my Italian neighbor.
Sounds like he did you a favor. Canned spaghetti is not good unless you are starving.

if it's being fuckered with i'll know about it
t. gentoo user

Kek

Yes, my devices start to fuck up after I save some memes. some gay jew nigger is probably messing around with my stuff now

It was an attempt of a joke brah. A reference to interior semiotics. But it's probably a bit too old of a reference nowadays.

>In the eight-minute piece, the performer spent two and a half minutes opening a can of SpaghettiOs. She then poured the can into a pan and added water (there is dirt in the mixture as well), while reciting a nihilistic poem ("Dirt is all around us, everything is shit. We apply meaning, value, and worth to the shit surrounding us. We live by this meaning, and by our words, we live by worth, and apply value, but, everything is shit"). This was followed by her rubbing the SpaghettiOs on her shirt while reciting the poem in reverse, cutting open her leggings, and inserting her SpaghettiO-covered fingers into her vagina. The performance was ended with her urinating into the empty can of SpaghettiOs (though one author notes a discrepancy among the observers and says it was tomato soup and not urine) and taking off her shirt to wipe the remains of her performance.

Attached: interior-semiotics-78f2cf8c-f559-49e5-9635-f2eabde1a28-resize-750.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Take meds