White man who lived in mexico for 4 years here

Ask me anything. Mexico is actually really awesome

Attached: taylor-swift-bbmas-rc-u-2019-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 64K)

do you still have your head

>Mexico is awesome
then why aren't you in Mexico living honestly instead of here committing crimes by working here illegally and trashing our laws?

Attached: Viva Mexico I won't go.png (500x614, 119K)

Attached: mexican cartel beheadings.jpg (736x475, 82K)

How could you eat prison food?

How many Donkey Shows did you go to on a weekly basis?

lmao no

Saged for lies.

Did you enter legally? To be fair, that's possible but most Mexicans here committed a crime and entered illegally so they work here illegally.

Attached: mexican gang.jpg (525x348, 42K)

>Mexico is awesome
>free and easy drugs
>cheap and easy prostitues
>national culture is endless fiesta all day

What’s not to like... as an expat.

>enter legally
Lmao. They don’t check anyone. They don’t have passport control for entry.

Can they verbalize a reason for going north?

Attached: D638E35C-869C-4A18-8CDC-CCD3B2E8CEF6.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

North or South?
How much latina pussy you fucked?

We're almost at the limit where we don't have enough white people to pay for your gibs.

Attached: whites blacks and Latinos brown mexican .png (566x585, 144K)

Why did you come back?

Im an american citizen you dunce. I lived in mexico as an expat.

Where can I go in Mexico to get a bunch of clean, std free pussy?
t. Blonde American

If there was no Iraq and Afghanistan was there would be no budget deficit and no national debt. And white conservatives voted in favor of those wars.

Poverty there is awful. Thats why. Either way they should be kept out

Great.
Get your ass back to mexico.

Once i have an apartment building here to make money and i can afford a beach house in puerto vallarta or isla mujeres i will, no doubt.

What are Mexicans? are they the combination of Spanish conquistadors mating with Native Americans, or are they there own thing? If the later, are they related to the Incas and mayan toltecs who sacrificed babies and heart live human hearts?

Lol, nowhere. There are people who look like you but theyre from the upper class your money wont impress them. My gf was a blond blue eyed mexican

They range from pure nordic white to full blood indian

Go to Tijuana. It’s clean, but wear a condom.

Native substrate with history of european immigration.

Indian, mestiza, and even castiza chicks are totally into blonde dudes. They are rare, even in general Europe. Sorry to burst your bubble

Don't want to wear a condom that's why I said clean

There's a lot of shit we can "if we didn't have ...." that would make this true. The real question is: where are the biggest jumps, and why? (hint: Iraq/Afghanistan aren't it... Stimulus Act, bank bailouts, ARRA are.. from 3.1% of GDP to 9.8% of GDP in one year.. largest increase in history with the exception of 1943.. WWII)

Why would you want to fuck subhumans?

You’re literally wrong. There was a budget surplus in 1999. Clinton left the economy with ten trillion dollar surplus. The debt was a third of what it is today.

Entitlements and minorities are a meme, it’s a blimp.

Every time the country is about to recover, the conservatives decided to start a war. Each missile that’s so “awesome” costs ten million dollars. Each hour of air flight for an F16 costs 26,000 dollars. Even more for an A-10 or F-35.

They are clean. You don’t have to wear a condom. They get tested and it’s professional.

F35 costs 48,000 per hour to fly.