Somalia or North Korea

You must choose to live in one of these countries. Which, and why?

Attached: Untitled.png (1970x590, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LumlauU5kyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

need to ask?

Attached: nuke ze britz.jpg (600x424, 83K)

somalia because its libertarian paradise. fuck the commies

you know what the
difference is between
black pussy and a
bowling ball....

I would eat a bowling
ball if I had too.

NK fo sho

North Korea. No niggers.

North Korea. Nobody to build the roads in Somalia.

Yes OP, everyone prefers to live under a dictatorship rather than surrounded by niggers.

North Korea, they view east europeans as good people, who just lost the struggle. Not even kidding

Is that a real question? Best Korea, of course. Yeah both places suck, but in Best Korea I won't catch superaids fucking locals because no niggers.

is that even a question?

NK. The American defectors who fled to NK lived a pretty nice life.

Somaliland.

id love to live in north korea!

Somalia: Potentially ancap, but the prizes are nigger females and death from mosquito bite or disease.
DPRK: If unlucky, tow the party line and join the military and hopefully work your way up. If lucky, live and work in Pyongyang which is a beautiful and clean city, and getting to pork your slave Korean waifu. A grunt in a tier 2/3 DPRK zone probably has a better standard of living than a warlord in Somalia.

I'd rather live in North Korea than America.
>then why don't y--
You can't. It's an ethnostate and I'm not Korean.

I would move to north korea in a heartbeat

Attached: 289-865x577.jpg (865x577, 89K)

North Korea. Fuck Somalia, imagine being surrounded by the niggers of niggers all the time. Even Somali Pirates aren't the shawshbuckling kind- just bulbhead inbred instead.

Attached: 730476_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 292K)

North Korea, because at least they're anatomically modern humans.
You'll have to bring your own waifu; they won't let non-Koreans bang a (fertile) Korean. DPRK is basically Strasserite, and hardcore ethnonationalist.

Somalia, cause at least I could flee to Kenya without being apprehended

I'll take Juche over Somaliniggerland

North Korea. Order over chaos

North Korea

so either I get tossed into an oppressive dictatorship where I'm likely to be stripped of my rights and shunned, or I get sent to an ass backwards shithole surrounded by the absolute niggest of niggers to ever walk the earth where my literal only survival choice there is to become the half nigger version of Konrad Curze.

...honestly I'm going with Somalia. at least there I can survive and be king nigger If enough of the ol' ultraviolence is applied.

Easy choice. NK. NK might be bad, but they're not niggers.

North Korea, most the shit the media posts about it are lies.

Naah. You apparently haven't seen the docus where they film undercover. It's no joke in NK. That being said, I'd also rather go to NK than niggerland. Ten times rather.

You greek anons make me so happy.
Pic related it's you shitting on Anglos.

Attached: 1567367205859.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Somalia. At least I can build my own empire instead of eternally being the bitch of the chinese.

Somalia

Attached: cheers in huwhite2.jpg (550x567, 133K)

North Korea. The partyfags have impunity to do anything they fucking want and no niggers.

Attached: CYEbciyWAAAJ2Bl.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

Korean women are flat and look like little boys. Somali women are top tier

Attached: average somali look like this.webm (640x800, 1.41M)

>be a commie
>not wanting to go to commie paradise

What's wrong with you, son? Isn't NK "real Communism"?

Attached: wp.jpg (494x482, 29K)

That thing would kill you with a machete for no reason.

Far from. Besides that, would you pollute your genes with that? Think about its IQ. Your kids will get an IQ inbetween yours and the somalinig's. Meaning IQ 50.

>Best Korea.
>Niggers
Of course, I'd be in a labor camp, but it's safer than Somalia.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1179, 909K)

North Korea. Reason: no Somalians.

Maybe hes the kind of commie who really loves niggers

Ever heard about bleaching? We must impregnate black women to save the White race through their fertile wombs

Kinky!

Attached: supacuta.jpg (599x564, 51K)

The labor camps are pointless Kim tortures his own people for fun.

Somalia is a truely horrible place but remember niggers are animals that means they dwell in mostly settled areas, you could find a nice remote place to live in or just illegally immigrate to Ethiopia by crossing the desert.

North. I know where somalian pirates buy their weapons from.

Why is this even a question? No niggers in North Korea.

NK so I could LARP as army Chad

Somalia 100 percent.
Maybe become a pirate or a sheperd.

There's no bleaching a nigger. They'll just be a bit lighter, but still look like niggers. Obama is the perfect example. No one called him anything else but a nigger, cause that's what he is. Japs and Koreans are okay, since they are already white-skinned and intelligent, and the cultural part can easily be taught to them, but everything else is just a waste of good white genes.

Somalia
I can become a pirate, hijack a ship, become a millionaire, and then apply for refugee status in Sweden and live off gibs and my booty for the rest of life

you'd still be a Chang, Chang

North Korea. Somolia is basically the purge on repeat.

North Korea because no niggers aside from the occasional tourist.

Best Korea because at least there's law and order and safety.

>Somali women are top tier

They don't have clits.

>apply for refugee status in Sweden and live off gibs and my booty for the rest of life

The whole point of this thread is that you have to permanently reside in one of the countries. Otherwise everyone would be just choosing Somalia, then fucking off to cuckland.

Somalia. There's no central government to speak of, so you can basically do whatever you want if you have enough money and firepower. I would take advantage of economic opportunities the Somalis are too stupid to notice and use that money to fund my own traditional white ethnostate. I would maintain good relations with the local tribes through a combination of intimidation, diplomacy and bribery. A highly trained, well equipped militia and PMCs will protect my community from direct attacks.

This way, I can do what I want without dealing with overbearing gook commies.

youtube.com/watch?v=LumlauU5kyY

Obviously.

Somalia hands down.
this
In North Korea one false step and you and your family get executed. Nothing there is within your control.
In Somalia you're free. If you dont like it, you can leave. Besides, if you use your brains you can bend all the dumb somalis to your will and become a warlord. Thats probably what I would do. Id probably invoke to koran or something and proclaim myself sheikh of the neighborhood. Have four skinnies as wives and spend my time convincing my gang that they're doing the right thing by pillaging the next block over.

Im surprised how many people are saying North Korea. That place is literally clownworld. Watch a vice documentary or something.

North Korea is a decent stable country with a great leader, strong culture and strong military.

North Korea hasn't identified as Marxist-Leninist for two decades you dumb faggot.

Just to explain to you again, North Korea literally isn't Communist or Marxist, it doesn't claim to be and it doesn't want or try to be.

North Korea is more of a Militarist Ethnostate Monarchy.

Somalia. As I recall, there are no drunken driving/DUI laws there. Could be fun.

In North Korea, you could live a normal life.

In Somalia, you would be raped and beheaded in a day you retard.

>Calls something literally clownworld
>Tells people he watches VICE

Wew

Does anyone have that image comparing North Korea with Nazi Germany?

Attached: 1552505252172-0.jpg (736x491, 174K)

I had a feeling id get shit for that. Vice used to make good documentaries like 10 years ago. They occasionally still make decent ones.

Literally what lol. Thats literally what happens in NK on a daily basis.
In somalia you just starve.

You'll never live a normal life in either country, but in Somalia you'd still have a tiny chance to reign supreme as king nigger by being a brutal cunning dictator. This isn't the case in North Korea, where you will live and die as a servant of the state.

This. I'm getting the impression that poltards don't understand what goes on in NK. Unsurprisingly I guarantee that 99% of them havent actually read the tenets of juche ideology and their guiding principles. Their whole government, constitution, and concept of nationhood revolves around 1 man, the supreme leader, which as we can see is passed down along hereditary lines. Literally everything revolves around total obedience and submission to one single fatass creep.
Its not a fucking anime ethnostate paradise.

Best Korea, I'd shill for it 24/7 if Kim gave me a qt wife and internet access

Attached: bestkoreanqt.jpg (2048x1371, 1.52M)

Except you'd literally be executed for accessing the internet and and pretty girls would be taken from school to join his harem while you get an emaciated rat.

North Korea is badass as fuck

NK best K

Attached: 1534104403629.jpg (308x230, 27K)

>hurr durr America good, North Korea bad
this jewish poster glows in the dark like the faggot he is

Attached: 1540522659475.png (1000x1000, 216K)

>WATCH A VICE DOCUMENTARY

Do you hear that guys? WATCH VICE! THIS IS THE TRUE ALTERNATIVE, UNBIASED MEDIA!!1!!1!

Attached: 9466007C-8005-41C6-9722-4685B9F5C29A.jpg (800x800, 141K)

3 americans deserted and joined NK. They lived there for ~50 years, mostly starring in movies (as villains). But even these guys were forbidden from having a qt korean wife. Instead, they were given half thai half nigger POW abominations as wives

Obviously North Korea.

All I gotta do is pretend to worship some gook and I get basic chill life and get to bang Korean women.

Why would I want to live in a 100% nigger place? I wouldn’t even want to live around 100% niggers if it was the richest country on thr planet