Candace owens got bleached

candace owens got bleached

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 1.42M)

what a disgusting white supremacist.

The power of ZOG shilling permits her a white boyfriend

Attached: 1567362865666.jpg (1125x1843, 1.17M)

Dirty race mixing slut

Attached: 2837489234.jpg (1438x1782, 285K)

She still looks like a nigger to me. What brand did she use? I don't accidentally want to buy it.

Attached: GettyImages-89446104_michael_jackson_2000.jpg (2000x1270, 530K)

white men make white babies

Attached: AIPAC.jpg (1200x1149, 564K)

Isn’t this the retard who made the social autopsy thing, supporting her in any way shape or form is anti internet and she needs to be euthanized for the sheer retardation she exudes.

goddamn, i would demolish her PANK pussy

They can't help themselves

Attached: likesit.png (496x515, 516K)

>she (it?) can't tell that's a jewish male
classic

I hope they make a lot of babies

collected enough of Koch money to get married

Never heard of him

he's a chad as well. real aryans breed ebony qts

Attached: 1540648312435.jpg (750x745, 63K)

>we need more mutts

What percent Black is she? Like 50%

Candida just married her MI6 handler.

Yes

She is ugly as fuck

Meghan Markel got a shit ton of bleach

Attached: meghan-markle-1525085061.jpg (780x437, 74K)

imagine marrying a nog woman

Attached: pepe_vomit.jpg (736x718, 39K)

The bitch obviously wanted to be white and have whiter kids.

Gross af desu

Attached: image.jpg (700x735, 175K)

>The bitch obviously wanted to be white and have whiter kids.
Dude has politician father in the House of Lords and a hedge fund in base metals. I'd probably marry him too.

We need more mutt like a hole in the head. We need more whites to keep the white race strong. Not saying those who want to marry colored people is wrong.

Their kids will dominate some typically white sport like rugby or cycling.

God she has the same exact eyes as this one black girl that is always getting close to, touching me, and trying to seduce me into finally giving into temptation.

Hot

It's how they used to look at massa just waiting for that warm white seed, why do you think american nogs have lots of euro admixture?

Attached: our property.png (1870x843, 798K)

Nothing more sad than a white worshiping, self hating bedwench. What a waste.

fuck you dirty nigger

Attached: apologize.jpg (1200x800, 253K)

Just give in already, it's destiny.

Black women are so aggressive with the way they develop feelings for and go after a specific guy they like. their psychologically dominating, yet passionate aura, contrasts so well with the way good white men desire to submit to their partners for life and give them all of the unwavering love they've been saving up. Saving for a perfect aryan woman, of mind and body, who never seems to materialize, no matter how much he improves himself and searches. And as time goes on the white man becomes older, and tired of the incessant searching. Due to his determination and drive to continue his journey of self improvement despite all of this, he begins to see the beauty in the many alternative paths. It's no surprise really when you think about it. Both white men and black women are made to feel depressed and undesirable by the constant barrage of media propaganda. So when the circumstances of fate bring them together, and they finally see for themselves what they truly desire in the other. And how they can achieve happiness together with relatively little in the way of material possessions.There's little you, or I, or anybody can do to stop it.

>candace owens got bleached
based

Dude is a QT. would fuck. No homo.