What do you have against homosexuality ? ?

Gays are usually nice and friendly peoples, so why do you hate them so much Jow Forums ?

Attached: images.jpg (235x214, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.com/sti-epidemic-syphilis-chlamydia-world-health-organization-warns-2019-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't, I hate faggots who try to make it natural. If you like another guy or gal, its an issue between you two and not society.

They are societal parasites. They enjoy the fruits of our society but give nothing in return to keep it going. They are the cool wine aunt's of sexual orientation.

Attached: 1563522184378.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

You first asked for tolerance and got that. Then you asked for acceptance and got that. Then you asked--demanded?--more laws in your favor and got that.

But don't expect normies to glorify your degenerate lifestyle, do your thing and leave us alone, we don't want to see you freaks parading around in dildo costumes.

AND STAY AWAY FROM OUR KIDS.

Attached: FagQueen1.png (804x1134, 1.24M)

"Try to make it natural" They don't have to try as homosexuality is natural

This is false. Gays take care of children abandoned by straight people

Your religion is not a valid argument to justify your hate

Fag here (and outside these threads I’m fucking quiet about it)
First, people don’t hate gays. They hate fags and trannies.
Most gays aren’t fags. Most gays shut the fuck up and act normal enough that you could go over to their house and have beers without realising the guy’s roommate is actually his husband.

Then there’s the queer fucking faggots who speak with the thickest lisp they can. They’re just doing it for attention and half of them probably aren’t actually gay, they just suck dick for social credits.

Dykes are a different story, and Bi’s are either in the first or second category.

Then we have trannies. Fuck trannies. They can go and stay go.
They’re not LGBT. Fuck the T.
LGB are sexual preferences, not fucking gender identity. That has nothing to do with being a fag, but they tacked themselves onto us so people would accept them easier.
THAT’S NOT WHAT THEY ARE.
They’re a bunch of mentally ill, autistic, child raping perverts who, thanks to LGBTQI+ bullshit is just gonna end up with all faggots getting burned at the fucking stake.
I’m glad as a fag I can look fucking straight, whereas trannies and dykes are all fucked

Gay here. No. They’re better off in foster homes. Gay male couples wouldn’t want kids around to interrupt their lives without wanting to rape them.

>hate
unacceptance doesn't equal hate you brainwashed retard

No one with a decent functioning soul would ever allow another man to stick a dick up his ass and call that fun.

You like herpes and anal warts? And that's just for starters.

I'm sorry but I think ur just homophobe here so please get out of this sub

No that’s fucking gross, I’d never let another guy fuck me.
That’s why I only fuck other guys

this

Attached: 5dc95e13b70cf16cb07724ce3bd05299c69d12b77fdc62f22a26e76b1e7b5d4c.gif (564x313, 1.8M)

Men are more sexual than they are maternal. It's a better world, get on board.

i dont, i never understood the hate, they are usually submissive and love white men

Your French so thats probably why your saying gays are nice.

But how we define sexual preferences is literally about gender identity. What are you, and what kind of people are you into? That's how you describe your sexuality.

It's all about identity, social role, and your body. This is why the whole LGBTQ+ grouping exists. Plus facing similar discrimination. It makes practical sense to operate together as a movement to advocate for rights. That's just how advocacy works in a big legal system, the more people on your side the better.

Oh, I want to hear more of this opinion.

Gays are abominations.

Wrong. We’re designed for heterosexuality

Nope.

Very few do and they have abnormally high rates of abuse. Your quintessential view of a gay couple, pushed when they pretended they just wanted to live and love, is incorrect. All those freaky bug chasing and meth fueled fucking posts you see on here are far closer to the norm for gay males.

Attached: 1566069408312.jpg (1374x3035, 562K)

>Gay here
Aussie here, you're a fucking cunt and not even gay.

You're not even baiting properly

Fags are to be executed.

What discrimination. You faggots chant “trans rights” what rights do you not have that we do

Attached: 52B946FC-474D-4BEA-8252-28690502C838.jpg (1024x640, 196K)

They contribute to the decline of western society

they gay

>Gays are usually nice and friendly peoples, so why do you hate them so much Jow Forums ?

What does homosexuality have to offer society?

Attached: 1564481983480.png (756x715, 889K)

Gays should not be allowed to adopt. A child needs a mother and a father and that is that.

Nigger don't try to cover your ass with half assed stats. You know full well straights are as degenerate as fags if not even worse, they love to deepthroat random whores and hook up with strangers. Roasties ride the cock carousel until they hit the wall and fuck boys service them dick. You have no excuse to support dipshit narrative because straights are on the same page.

This. Don’t ask don’t tell

HIV, child molestation and eventually the wrath of god.

Did straight people have on average 500 partners in America? I don't think so

That's a pretty absurd average. You'd have to be fucking a new person daily.

No one in their lives can have 500 partners, you must have a single digit iq to believe that shit.

gays can’t have kids. Everything sex related that they do is strictly hedonistic because it is only for pleasure and not to create children. Yes a lot of straight people are hedonists but if someone is gay they are literally deviants and have sexual perversions that are not natural.

Gays are not nice at all. Thats part of their generated facade. Most are avoiding rage and major suicidal depression. They are mean sexual predators and totally decietful.

>nice and friendly
>narcissistic
fixed

Attached: 5caeb896633e8.jpg (947x935, 189K)

If it was one person a day it would be a stretch but these homos are engaging in sex parties with multiple people. It is absolutely a true statistic.

Oh you sweet summer child.

SHhhiiiit.

Attached: 1566812756032.jpg (480x480, 161K)

I'll tell you what you're a bunch of spineless cowards. You're playing into their hands if you're voluntarily hiding your identity.

Childless couples can't have kids either, now that's hedonistic ain't it? Go get your foreskin sucked by a rabbi you literal jew worshipper.

Attached: 1567285838147.jpg (960x771, 118K)

Yeah; isn't it absurd how such a tradition is frowned upon? I mean granted those that frown on it are a small minority that speaks the loudest. That is Jewish tradition.

I don't care about someone being gay or not

what I don't like and speak out against are faggots who run around in public naked or dressed up like whores.

actually let me rephrase that; i don't mind nudists, it's the natural state to be naked after all - but when people start sexualizing themselves in public, it can harm kids and it's degenerate.

Attached: tumblr_nn2a6ahBs81rskk8io1_1280.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Apologies meant for

And so are straights you fucktard. Incurable STD cases are popping up every day because of STRAIGHT dating apps, doctors are absolutely fucking sick of it yet you fuckers only take it on homosexuals. You have no counter argument so you might as well drop out of this thread and go pray to your kike on a stick like the cuck you are.

Tbh I forgot orgies existed; that's disgusting.

You’re the biggest faggot

Well homosexuals, mainly males really, they are parasites using all the good of our world and people. Taking everything they desire but they don't give anything back to ensure the survival of our people. They enjoy all the wealth, freedom and splendor our forefathers created but do not sure there is a new generation to carry on the work, the ideals and behaviors that built this world and allow it to work. Even worse their mere existence perpetually weakens the newer generations as their minds are eroded with ideals of hedonism and living in the now with no regards to the future as one has when one has a family to care for and pass wealth and discipline on to.

They suck the blood of this world as they get high and have hundreds of partners leading to more pressure on the healthcare system while the young and naive look upon them. What they do is not alright, they affect our children and communities and even if they bother to vote you know they vote in interest of self not in the interest of our nation. They are a sad sight and should no be tolerated.

Attached: 1566290093306.jpg (1061x1193, 160K)

deeply set natural healthy instinct

>this retarded narrative again
Not all straight people reproduce and they still somehow contribute to society. The rest is regurgitated kikeshit your jewish masters taught you.

80% of all aids in America is among fags. Your pitiful ad-hom means nothing

Attached: msm-new-diagnoses-2015 (1).png (1185x534, 427K)

They're not nice, I know, I'm gay.

>muh ad hom
insider.com/sti-epidemic-syphilis-chlamydia-world-health-organization-warns-2019-6
Cope

Actually, my bad, apparently it's 91% now.
>Inb4 fake
These stats are made by CDC

Attached: cdc-hiv-asian-transmission-categories-2017-large.png (1185x693, 472K)

Fags make all of mankind look bad, because they stick their dick where shit comes out. It's just embarrassing that humans can be that animalistic and not more high minded.

Sorry, that one was for Asians only, this one is for males in general

Attached: Piecharts-03-large.png (1185x864, 586K)

J.D. Unwin Sex and Culture.
Homosexuals and sexual degenerates have been consistent signs of a society in decay.
According to Unwin, after a nation becomes prosperous it becomes increasingly liberal with regard to sexual morality and as a result loses it cohesion, its impetus and its purpose. The process, says the author, is irreversible:
>"The whole of human history does not contain a single instance of a group becoming civilized unless it has been absolutely monogamous, nor is there any example of a group retaining its culture after it has adopted less rigorous customs."
It's perfect for vermin kikes who love to undermine their host countries.

Attached: 1562102826645.png (1434x544, 220K)

>gays are totally normal and not sick perverts at all
This might have been more believable 5 or 10 years ago, but most of us know what's up now.

>White homos are on par with niggers who fuck everything they see
Lovely, isn't it

Attached: New-HIV-Infections-by-Race-and-Transmission-Group.png (1363x985, 90K)

because gays are satanists. I say this from experience growing up with and around them.

No they fucking aren’t. Not on that level. Faggotry is a life of hedonism

Who caused that epidemic?

As long as I'm here let me say that the 50's was the golden age of America. It was righteous and all the people persecuted during that time were evil and deserved it. Same with the inquisition.

Source: my ass and some desert manual written 2000 years ago

Source: the CDC.

Attached: B6E96B93-588A-4928-B63D-6894BADED547.jpg (772x1024, 295K)

I don't go parading around my heterosexuality like you, fucking kike

You seem to mention the Jews a lot when referring to the natural disgust of gays. I was under the impression that jews were the ones pushing the whole gay thing in the media like gay marriage, acceptance etc. Are you seriously saying that the jews are not responsible for normalisation of the homosexual lifestyle?

I'm so gay, everybody, did you notice me ?

>defending the living embodiment of hedonism
Yikes

Attached: 23Ineli.jpg (2184x1706, 1003K)

really, notice me, i'm so special, why nobody notice me

Yes, your senpaj noticed you

It is. He calls the Bible jewish because he can’t cope with the fact he fell for the biggest Jewish lie of them all

Attached: BFB5F9F9-67FE-46B8-9B78-AA122F63A847.jpg (1024x639, 134K)

Really, gays are nowhere near as annoying as feminists who think they can psychologically castrate straight males with them.

i'm really special, not like you, please notice me

Define 'take care'

Is that a euphemism in fag circles?

CDC of what? Some massive LGBTQ+ mentally ill fags with over 50 hookups? You know that doesn't represent the whole fucking lot of the homosexual community. I could cherry pick the same fucking numbers from any community and screech that they're all this and that.

Jews push promiscuity and hookup culture under the guise of love. Polygamy is promoted for both straights and fags alike. Doesn't mean fags are incapable of fucking monogamy.

Tru dat

Cope some more jewish cocksucker. Tell me how fucking similar OT is to the Talmud because it was written by jews.

Attached: 1567367227037.png (1681x2802, 377K)

Also you posted trannies you brainlet kike slave. TRANNIES are not gays.

We like gays, we don’t like faggots.
Remember the disparities of speech!
>nigger
-a person who is generally absent of all civilized characteristics, does nothing but take, never gives back to society, breeds like rats, every person who is not a nigger hates them — this can and does apply to all races not just blacks
>Faggot
-a person who is part of the lgbt community who continues to make their particular sexuality/gender a main tenet of their life, or someone who is in general trying to victimize themselves into a protected status.
>kike
-any one showing subversive behavior, mostly Jews
>please add to the list anons

yeah, but i'm transgender, I beat lgbtq people

CDC is one of the most trusted organisations when it comes to health, diseases and etc. You might as well start saying that Pew research is fraudulent. Why don't you provide some statistics of your own, instead of screeching like a retard?

>some cherry picked hook up forum quotes again
Shall i fucking make a gallery of Tinder chatrooms to counter argument every time this shit gets posted?

>accept me
French fag

I'm way more special than gay poeple, my genes are female and male at he same time, fucking loosers

Some were conditioned to hate like some trained pit bull. The majority are basic insecure males who are in conflict with their only identity. They basically just fantasize about same sex but never pursued it without Ian internal struggle. Ironically more men have experimented than females

Because stats are unreliable as fuck, they pick up a small portion of a community and make a percentage out of it.

Prove it then

I am literally beyond the primitive female/male schism, I am both, worship your god

Also, the last one I posted was purely about new infections, there were no percentages there

Because they’re targeting kids. If they kept to themselves, I wouldn’t mind them.

Attached: EF8454A9-1775-4756-99B7-DE1910A7EDC5.png (601x602, 303K)

Nazdar Jano

That's basic knowledge you brainlet third worlder. Stats aren't a reliable source because they cherry pick only a part of the community but i guess they don't teach you this shit in your narrow minded shit hole.

So they push homosexuality then? Gays are never monogamous they always have to live a pleasure seeking lifestyle. Which is what being gay is, a purely hedonistic and selfish existence devoted only to being at a high at all times. Gays do not experience the love that a straight married couple feels and they never will because being gay is strictly a sexual perversion for the pursuit of pleasure. The sad irony is that no matter how much pleasure seeking they do, gays will never be happy with their lifestyle and that’s why so many of them are depressed and commit suicide.

I only know one gay person, he was ok