Dave Chappelle Absolutely BTFO

Why can't the right comedy?

Attached: gadsbychappelle.png (732x612, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugDFagwNxqc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182983099/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT'S OVER.

IMPEACH TRUMP NOW.

Attached: 1560888133365.png (894x773, 48K)

Chapelle was funny. He gets it but he’s gotta suck some dick

He voted for Obama tf you mean

Chappelle just comes off as bitter nowadays. I miss the tone of his old stand-up.

And what is he bitter about? Being rich and famous. It's pathetic to hear him whine about being a celebrity all the time.

His new stand-up just isn't funny. He needs to just get off the soap-box and go back to well-constructed jokes.

Because the right sucks jewish and nigger cock with more effort than the left all in an attempt to own the left.

Attached: 4DF03155-D78A-4A7A-BB3D-101D0A42CFD4.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Are you kidding? It was funny as. Sorry it offended you though.

Consevatism =/= the right.

If people were offended by this shit, I suggest they go look at how Bill Hicks handled hecklers back in the day.

>2 threads pop up at the same time, using nearly the same OP text
stop replying to this fucking shit you dumb retards

REEEEE. At least like the likes show their true colors. In a choice between racially progressive or narratively progressive they'll choose the narrative over diversity EVERY time. KILL YOUR TELEVISION

You are an incel and were triggered by his anti-incel jokes

the fact that Hannah Gadsby has a 100% critic score is more than enough reason to never ever listen to any comedy critic about anything.

That fucking abortion joke was 10/10.

I wasn't offended, just put off by his shitty attitude. Younger Chappelle is far superior as a comic. Now he's just an edgelord.

He’s not far left enough for Rotten tomatoes

He went full nig user. It happens. Don't pretend this is the first time.

When your friends in comedy are being dropped like stones b/c of liberals, hard not to be bitter.

Nope, you got me all wrong. I don't give a damn about people making fun of incels. His tone is just off-putting nowadays. He's not funny anymore, hate to break it to ya, user.

Saw it yesterday, worst special by long.
Pretty weak.

100% rating? BS, she either paid to have trolls flood Rotting Tomatoes or since HANNAH is a Jew name, her fellow tribe members are taking over Rotting Tomatoes.

Stand-up comedy is dead anyway. None of the current "greats" make me laugh anymore. Maybe I'm just over it, who knows?

I miss the old days.

We are too busy running the country and working Jobs to do petty shit like comedy.

Nanette is funny for all the wrong reasons. It’s absurd, satirical, clownish, and so over the top. Its like cringe humour except this time David Brent is a real person.

every single black person in america voted for obama.
if we had nignog presidents forever and there suddenly was a white guy up there you know damn well you'd vote for him because of his skin color

bill burr? I'd say he still has it going on

I’m not talking about Libertarians.

holy shit HAVE SEX!

OY VEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IMDB

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-01-23-18-18-839_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2246, 416K)

Man a part of his show was kinda fuckin scary. Man said the only way for America to be saved is with African Americans. Then he said you know what you have to do. Every black person there starting losing their shit. Like time to kill some whiteys

Chappelle is a nigger muzzie

youtube.com/watch?v=ugDFagwNxqc

What do you even mean by that? That's such a stupid thing to say.

Bill Burr the all time biggest cuck in the business, with his loud annoying nigger wife that ruined his show?

look, it's cancer

It was 6/10. I had a few laughs. Though it is anti-white, bringing it down to 0/10.
If he wasn't black and able to say the nigger word, it probably would be a lot less funny. Most of his jokes hang on that.
He's bitter about the social media environment where his whole career could be ended by some normal thing he did in the past. But he doesn't really have much to complain about. He's a protected class after all.

Have sex.

Hes still funny. Just not as funny as he used to be back in the early 00s. I dont like the bitterness. But when he made that Louis CK joke, that shit was hilarious.

You understand that critics are angry at Chappelle because this special countered the Politically Correct programming kikes have been pushing.

Attached: movies-rottentomatoes.jpg (2149x1812, 906K)

>Rotten Tomato

Attached: BurgerMonaLisa.png (498x498, 211K)

>RT

Attached: 2019-09-02 09_23_37-Window.png (757x317, 165K)

>RT

Attached: 2019-09-02 09_26_29-Window.png (757x316, 188K)

I NEED THE WEBM OF THE LAUGH TRACK SOME AUSTRALIAN MADE TO WHEN SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT BEING RAPED

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182983099/

WEBM NOT AVAILABLE THERE

Attached: 1557687451354.jpg (500x699, 121K)

>4 standup specials in 1 year of completely fresh material that everyone except the trannies loved
>1 special 2 years after that wasn't as good

everyone can't be perfect jfc

>RT

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-163404_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 490K)

Fingers crossed. Although I do have to say I have some niggbors from your country who seem pretty based- big family, lots of family gatherings that don't make any noise you can hear from the street, make their kids play chess, shit like that. I'll let them go home if it pops off.

>"Hey man, aren't you that faggot nigger from empire. Does that sound like something a white person would say? Sounds like something I would say."

He make me smile

Attached: 1553782558889s.jpg (125x99, 2K)

this image was before release date, it say right there, dumb nigger

go back to re ddit

Lol no. Lost his edge a while ago.

is there a way to watch it without giving my hard earned neet shekels to (((netflix))).
I want to know why they are crying so hard about a comedian.

It's like that right now.

thiss

this entire thread reads like a boomer faggot get together. This site is dead.

Or rotten tomatoes

He's bitter and ashamed that he went coo-coo & abandoned his multi-million $ hit show to run away to black africa. He soon realized that it wasn't a black paradise, but a shithole, as The Donald puts it. So he returned to America, with his tail between his legs. But his career has never been the same.

>ha, I see you legitimate argument, and rebuke you a "go back to re ddit" sir.

Hopefully he doesn't cuck out and apologize
You know he will though

>well jimmy.... what do you think about that thar entertainment the other day? huck huck huck

fucking cringe ass faggots, why does low IQ always win in the end? the small population of intelligent people always get hijacked by the masses of fucking idiots who eventually track down the smart people. This site is yet another dead site, thanks to low iq masses flooding in and ruining it. Every single fucking time, this happens with everything.

Take your low iq fucking peasant "entertainment" and fuck off. nobody gives a shit.

Attached: 1563916590373.jpg (1266x1920, 596K)

The Left never does comedy, it does the tragedy.

>get tired of dealing with scheming pedos and other psychopaths in hollywood
>go to africa
>find out it's just as fucked up there just in a different way
>fuck this gay earth and everyone on it
>return to america continue making money off stupid jokes because nothing matters and at least it pays well

Ikr. Alex Jones is doing great on Infowars now. Love that show.

Sounds like great comedy.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 6.02.22 PM.png (1043x118, 60K)

what does that image prove? The critics are right about all of those shitstains

HOW ABOUT THAT ENTERTAINMENT, MY FOLLOW PEASANT. I LIKE TO BE ENTERTAINED.

Attached: 1538981181946.png (640x640, 108K)

Those are average movies with the user scores reflecting that. The critic scores have them well below where they should be not because of the quality of the movie, but because they don't use the movie as a vehicle to subvert the audience.

They turned on him. The "critics" usually just give a black person a good score bc they're black. He must have really pissed them off.

They gave him 100%, idiot. Holy fuck, this website is filled with idiots now.

Bright is about accepting goblinos into society, it's pretty subversive. I think you're right about rotten tomatoes shitty critics, but all those movies are utter shit so it's not a great example

Bright is about Jews keeping everyone else down

This and with a lot of shekels he can buy the best a White goyim can make.

right-wing comedy punch down ... left-wing comedy punch up

it's always funnier to laugh about powerful people

>return to america continue making money off stupid jokes because nothing matters and at least it pays well
Better to be a famous nigger in America than just another nigger among millions in africa.

it was masde by netflix jews so I don't think so

New special was funny. Nothing will be as good as Killing Them Softly but Sticks and Stones was excellent

>Hannah Gadsby
>100% fresh

Christ. She was the comedienne that got up on stage and literally started telling her audience that men shouldn't be attracted to young girls and should instead find her attractive

Kill yourself faggot

>71 replies and nobody has posted the Hannah Gadsby copypasta
FOR SHAME, Jow Forums!

Attached: 1544657301737.gif (600x338, 3.95M)

Chappelle is one the best comedians on the planet.. pretty sure he's a Conservative as well but just hides it

Juicy Smolay was fucking golden. Had me in tears.

How can Dave be the opposite of Wakanda?

Chappelle is hilarious. The Left hates him because he’s anti Tranny. So shills downvote him.

Attached: 765FBC6C-3E8F-4F75-8068-95A4E1987D6F.jpg (596x911, 196K)

Attached: 1514454104871.jpg (771x750, 129K)

You really dont get it do you?

Attached: David-Icke.jpg (800x600, 300K)

This, Juicy Smolay is a (((French actor))).

Attached: 3FD7D72A-1817-4B7D-8223-A4F1579FFE9A.jpg (1242x1192, 469K)

she doesn't even do comedy, she just stands on stage and lectures. It's fucking awful. And then i heard joe rogan defend that shit like it's comedy. there's trying to make people laugh and then there's giving a lecture. Does joe rogan think all teachers are comedians?

that's bullshit.

People only like humor that mostly punches other people.

The fact that people are trying to cancel his act that complains about cancel culture is hilarious in and of itself.

Attached: 1565545356030.jpg (598x463, 96K)

Hannah gadsby is proof reviewers dont care about quality and just care about propaganda.

>New special was funny.
was it really though?
I liked that he called everybody out but it wasn't his best material

Lol faggots crying about this post but its right, chapelle just whines at this points.

Nah, there was little difference between Sticks and Stones and Killin' em Softly. Just more topical.

Trannies and other turbo-leftists have the power to cancel shows. He is punching up against them.

>Dave confronting SJW:

>how come I can say the word nigger with impunity, but I'm not allowed to say the word FAGGOT?

>sjw: because dave, you're not gay

>Dave: I'm not a nigger either

This is why they hate him. He exposes their fucked up ideology.

Not this time satan

Really? Jesus Christ these kikes are bad. That special was so anti white and anti-guns.

I see you.

Attached: 1401255169167.jpg (688x456, 43K)

>ShillTomato
>BTFO'ing anyone but themselves

Attached: 1544544511240.gif (135x90, 34K)

This (((RottenTomatoes))) is completely irrelevant for anything other than release dates and show times.

Like any critic, only ever take the peer review.

Lol ok. Reply to this post by saying God.