Do white British people ever emigrate to Pakistan?

I'm curious, is there like a community of white Brits of at least majority British descent in Pakistan in contrast to the vast number of ethnic Pakistanis here? Something like a Rhodesia or South Africa situation, perhaps?

Attached: imperial soldier.jpg (322x509, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g2I9b5zvwOk
youtu.be/Sk0bWK1ey1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white British people
lmfao geddouttaheee

Attached: bros in huwhite3.jpg (544x700, 148K)

There was at one point. Most came back after the Empire though. There was no reason to stay on. Very few have.

Attached: anglomutt2.png (578x360, 57K)

White with Paki wife here. I have a lot of based and redpilled ex-muz Paki friends, inc wife, and all have told me in strong terms that I should never even consider it because I'll get abducted and murdered, and our kids might get raped too.

So yeah, I felt like it a couple times due to the overwhelming cuckoldry of this shithole, but decided against it.

That's pretty cool, where are they based, Islamabad? I find imperial British diasporas around the world intriguing, they're of a much hardier stock than the current s o y mess we have here

Rhodie here. Never ever going back. I live in West Palm beach and I'd rather have a hurricane blow me to kingdom come than live in Harare again.

I assume that's the same with any brits that ever lived in Pakistan.

Attached: Rhojak.jpg (680x750, 202K)

kek, it's incredible. We welcome them here with open arms, yet we can't even step foot in their countries

Karachi, I think. Also Lahore was a hub of culture and education of British India, a common settlement for cantonments. It was a surprisingly metropolitan, and modern city during that time. Maybe some descendants could be found there.

They all left after British administration closed; same with India. Either way who would want to go to stay in that shithole? Why else are they flocking to our shores?

Why would I? It's a literal shithole

Because Euros should have the right to walk anywhere on this fucking planet which they took the trouble to civilise

See: cheers, I'll look into it, would be interesting and based to hear from their perspective

Sure mate, it’s a fascinating subject.

Fucking hell mate even if you're an ugly cunt you could have got a human bird.

any case of British soldiers defecting to the Pashtun tribes near the Khyber Pass?

I used to have a neighbor who was an old white woman who was born and raised in India, then she moved to Pakistan in the 40’s with her Muslim boyfriend (later husband.) She converted and took a Muslim name, and later they moved here. She has an Indian accent and still wore the Muslim garb everyday so I could only see her blue eyes even though her husband has passed away many years before. It was strange. She said hers was one of the few British families to stay in India/Pakistan so long after Britain left. I think they moved here in the 70’s, the rest of her family went back to England. I wonder what happened to her.

Love u greekbro, keep doing what you do.

youtu.be/g2I9b5zvwOk

The president of pakistan is as "blanco" as it can get, Pic related is a white turkish women whose parents do not look all too blanco, could be a gene coming back from a time long long ago.

Attached: BegumOner.jpg (306x498, 26K)

white brits

thats an oxymoron

The president of Pakistan is a Pashtun. They have nothing to do with Brits or Europeans.

And for some reason he is darker than their last PM who was a poojabi, who are literally the same wherever they go. Stop this white skin shilling, it’s not a feat to be white or light skinned.

Well, as the people, culture and religion become more and more similar I'm sure emigration will increase as well.

Pakistan is a major destination abroad for British citizens.

That makes sense to me.

youtu.be/Sk0bWK1ey1U

>roach
>white
Gittyfuckouttaheae