Hey Jow Forums, what are your thoughts on the culinary aspects of cultures?

Hey Jow Forums, what are your thoughts on the culinary aspects of cultures?
>Well what are yours?
White male here, American, descended from Irish immigrants. In short, I think most food not from european or predominantly white cultures is awful, and most of the time downright unsanitary or unhealthy.
The worst is hands down middle eastern food. It’s garbage reflective of their homelands.

Attached: 34B2124F-E610-4874-BF7A-93666E2F77BE.jpg (275x183, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CInspDdWYk
alearned.com/bedouin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As an American there is never enough to eat. Thanksgiving forever!

Spiciness is degenerate, spiciness is anti-white. I don't mean to say that in any trivial way. In what it represents, spiciness is degenerate. What it means to spice up your food is to cause yourself agitation. To agitate your tongue. To cause you pain. To cause you a sensation, this new sensation, you might start shifting in your chair like "aah! that's hot!"

Here's the thing about spice, once you go from spicing food to making food spicy you've crossed into the realm of degeneracy. You're gonna be welcomed by Arab sheikhs and fucking la cucaracha dances. I don't mean this as a joke. If spicy food is something you enjoy then it's a sign of a degenerated spirit.

And it's these mud races that are so obsessed with spicy food, they're obsessed with agitation. They live in these climates where it's just sand, blowing in the wind. Or they might live in a muddy tropical forest where it's all gooey and slop-slop everywhere; it's constantly changing. But in the far North, what do we have? We have ice. There we have a true symbol. A way to orient ourselves, I suppose you'd say.

Spice is really a symbol of total decadence. If you enjoy causing pain to yourself, why is that? It's a thirst for total agitation that these lowers races are so much more... It's so much more sensual than the Hyperborean race. And it's not a plus. Hyperboreans have the true strength. Ice is strong. Sand you can just throw it to the wind, or you know... Disgusting... you can step on some mud, throw it away. You can disperse it easily. But you have to smash ice.

So don't eat spicy food from a fucking salsa bowl, drink from the cool ice of your hyperborean ancestors.

>French food is awful
>Italian food is awful
>Spanish food is awful

Opinion discarded, OP is a faggot.

True, but a lot of it is quite toxic, which is a horrible shame and a waste of some of the best farmland and productive resources in the world. And yes, if you look in to it, it's because of the Jews.

>Italian food is awful
Say it to my moddafokkin face, pacino.

How the fuck does a potato nigger know that potatoes aren't european?

I just want to eat turkey skin and meat with wine and watch my family argue.

Word. Conveniently, baking a whole turkey yourself is relatively easy unless you really want to get fancy with it. That's a lot of meat for your dollar when they go on sale that time of the year. Total finger food like tearing in to a rotisserie chicken if you're just chilling around by yourself.

You have no palet. You probably like spices in everything to hide the fact that the meat is spoiled or the dish has no flavor.

Learn to cook, asshole.

Turkey is savory

Recently tried Indian food, I'm the kind of guy that will go pretty nuts with the salt and spices, but holy shit even that was too much for me.

And then you can whip up some turkey soup with the carcass when you're done, which is super comfy if you just came in from shoveling snow or chopping wood or whatever else. Much as I like trying food from strange places, the fact is that recipes from your own people and your own place usually pretty good at knowing how to use whatever's locally available at any particular time of year.

Turkey broth simmering sensory memory checked.

After traveling for a bit, I feel like Australians like simple food compared to other countries. Letting the main ingredients speak for themselves and not adding a bunch of shit.
Take one of our most popular deserts, it's just meringue with fruit on top.
American bbq is a long process with heaps of ingredients and prep, Australian bbq is a few snags and steaks on a grill.
Asian countries do a lot for breakfast; soups, noodles and heaps of other stuff. We just eat weetbix or Vegemite toast.
See where I'm getting at?

>I think most food not from european or predominantly white cultures is awful
I cannot. I simply cannot fathom this. I plainly cannot understand how plain autistic you have to be to make this post. Literally unbelievable.

Indian food is good for like 5 bites

Human meat is delicious

Attached: 618935_Possesed_man_jpg19d84582de80388bbd89bd1050e87c19.jpg (1017x763, 88K)

I generally find the rice to be better than the curries. And good roti is nice too.

>▶
>Spiciness is degenerate, spiciness is anti-white. I don't mean to say that in any trivial way. In what it represents, spiciness is degenerate.

New Mexico has the lowest cancer mortality rate out of all US states. Why? Becuase they eat green chilies and hot peppers like crazy there.

Go Youtube Habanero cancer....here fuck it ill get you the link...

Here is the guy being interviewed by the Today Show who engineers the hottest pepper in the world...the carolina reaper. As you will see he has bad genetics and tumors kept growing in him....as soon as he started eating 1 carolina reaper per day which he does to this day....his tumors have stayed away.

I cant find the link anymore but I read a story of one of the popes who was born in the 1880's (who ended up dying in the 1960's) was dying at 10 years old from cancer. And one night he gorged himself on hot peppers one night. Next day he woke up fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CInspDdWYk

here is the link

Fuck you white trash, I'm middle eastern and we have the best food. Ever heard of kabobs? Gyros? Shawarma? Fuck you and your pasta man...

Attached: 1562915395243.jpg (794x960, 58K)

Gyro is Grεεk.

beef wellington is delicious you faggot

the more garlic your country eats the better its food probably is. if you don't eat much garlic you are a tastelet.

prime

>cannot read the word not

Excessively salty mystery meat is trash.

W T F ???

God I hope this is pasta you really outdone yourself on this one Hanz.

sushi and kebabs > nasty european food

>Irish immigrants
If it's post-revolution you have to go back.

>White
>Irish
Pick one and only one. Also a potatonigger talking shit about someone else's cuisine is laughable.

Potato niggers BTFO
middle eastern food lives at FLAVORTOWN FAGGOT
alearned.com/bedouin/

Based.
I wish I was this white(or white at all)

You are a retard.

You should be eating more of this

Attached: main-food-infographic-carousel-01-WEB.jpg (1180x667, 309K)

>And yes, if you look in to it, it's because of the Jews.
I think this is
>implied
in every post on Jow Forums

There are always newcomers who think it's just a running joke. The list goes on and on, but you can just look at some of the purely coincidental names involved with the GMO industry that literally has its corporate roots in the holocaust, or how the purely coincidental fedederal reserve helped stage a massive land grab from small farmers during the great depression, exactly which purely coincidental people set up the regulatory industry to control the food industry. It never ends.

Irish butter is damn good.

Fuck that all looks delicious

1. French
2. Italian
3. Thai
Fight me

Our food here is pretty good and our produce is among the best in the world.

I always wondered why it wasn't more common to have some form or other of UK themed restaurants. It has a reputation for being tasteless slop, but there should be ample opportunity to serve up some of the more accessible good old fashion stuff, and then draw in the
>muh oirsih heritage
or whatever else crowd willing to dip their toes in some of the more scary-sounding things.

1. France
2. Japan
3. Turkey
4. German

We have Irish butter and cheese at just about every supermarket in the country.

Attached: 48718417-c09f-4764-bead-40fd34a002c9_9.ccf7cf2277824ef3c607998789a938ac.png (450x450, 114K)

Just go to an Irish pub.

because the uniquely british stuff is disgusting. a restaurant with anglo stuff that americans eat like roast beef is basically just a cracker barrel.

I've worked as a cook in kitchens of Irish pubs in North America and the food in those places wasn't that authentic or nice. I remember one place I worked in and on my day off I used to cook a stew for myself and my Irish friends I lived with and I brought some stew to the kitchen I worked in for them to try as they'd always heard the other Irish lads praise my stew and look forward to it on the day I would make it and the stew I made was completely different to the stew made in the Irish pub and was more simple and authentic and they loved and the head chef tried wanted my recipe. Maybe I should move back over and set up a small Irish restaurant. Dishes like coddle, Dublin hot pot and stew would go down well in the colder parts over there as they're good winter comfort food.

Attached: DSC00268.jpg (617x463, 51K)

>our produce is among the best in the world
So, cabbage?
t. Califag who lives in the garden of Eden

Do it. That is an untapped hipster market.

I'm sure it varies by area. I live near a lot of German beer hall kind of places, but even in the Irish pubs I've been to, it's more like a few bar food selections than an a real sit down ethnic theme restaurant.

We're talking about irish food here.

Alcohol is a requirement.

Most decent restaurants serve alcohol. I'm just saying my experience with the pubs in places where there's enough Irish heritage to for them to be common that most of the time it's comes off as being clearly bar food with a token theme. Like oh wow, soda bread, now it's really authentic!

I like turtles

Are you saying soda bread isn't authentic?

Irish food is simple, anyone can make it.

Japan's stolen and improved Chinese food is great. And its own foods.

I am half Sichuanese from China and I eat spicy foods. We eat spices because the climate there is too wet and people get all kinds of problems if we don't eat spices. We aren't degenerates: in fact, we are probably one of the most hardworking people in the world.

Pure Germanic autism.

Don't be daft. That's like saying Cracker Barrel is effectively English food for Americans. It clearly shares some roots, but it's really just chain store quality Southern themed food with a few unusual items tacked on for authenticity and a lot of fancy decorations.

>chink
>not degenerate
Okay chang

I love cabbage and all other types of Veg common here. Ireland is like a garden of Eden too food wise and everything you grow over there can be grown here in polytunnels and greenhouses but it's not done on a large scale but a lot of people are getting into it themselves and polytunnels with chili's and tomatoes growing in them are popping up all over the place.
I would love to set up a bar and restaurant over there and I think it would go down well.

Are you on drugs?

I don't even know what the fuck a cracker barrel is.

You don't have to be a master fucking chef to make decent irish food. All
the Irish pubs around me have great food.

Love the Sichuan spice but give me a break with: 1) the bullshit Chinese medicine and 2) that Sichuan has “hardworking” people. It is notoriously laid back, the survivors of the earthquake went right back to playing mahjong instead of making plans to save anyone else.

seems like a lot of cultures have an idea of some meals being a collection of large amounts small foods like appetizers or some shit shared among friends, but most of the cultures that Jow Forums types try to emulate seems to not have those and most of their cuisine seems to be pretty basic meat and potatoes shit that you shovel in your mouth to not die. It seems kind of like the cultures that focus on taste never accomplish much but the ones with boring food have a lot more going on in that regard. I think Italy and France have struck the best balance.

What about my Bavaryan jalapeno-cheddar smokies? They're rucking delicious

Attached: Jalapeno-Cheddar-Smokies.png (1000x1000, 860K)

Yeah and I can buy sushi at the grocery store complete with an all slant-eye staff behind the counter, but it's nothing like a dedicated sushi restaurant or sushi bar. I've never even been to Japan to try the real thing, but there's still a clear an valuable difference.

It's fucking meat and potatoes for Christ's sake.

You don't need an entitled hipster brat working at an ethnic theme restaurant to make it for you in order to be "authentic" or "high quality"

I'm not an entitled hipster brat. You're just an idiot. Do you not understand the concept of the difference between eating at a taco bell vs. a dedicated real restaurant that specializes in some variation on tex-mex? They both serve different markets.

Master race Texan here..

East Asians lead the way in culinary skills.

Your local Irish pub is in no way comparable to a fast food restaurant.

Taco bell is better than real Mexican food anyway.

The local little mexican grocery store has better food stand tacos for dirt cheap than anything I've found in a restaurant and does tons of business. That being said, this isn't really a tex-mex area despite supporting quite a number of mom & pop real restaurants. So it's filling a legitimate gap in the market, even though it's a one trick pony without a real menu. This is not a difficult concept. There's no point in a proper Irish restaurant if it's just like
>hurr durr anybody can make meat and potatoes and serve it with sody bread and guiness.

I like kebabs.

suck more spic dick faggot mexican food is dirt tier

Whites have no food culture

>Europeans literally go on a world tour to acquire spices for their food
>"spice is unwhite"

You are a retard.

>being so unimportant that the Chinese government declared that Sichuanese wasn't a real language and therefore part of the Mandarin borg-tongue

lol. FUCK LIU BEI FUCK CHENGU FUCK THE KINGDOM OF SHU.

checked, & it would
I would recommend the West coast. S.C., S.F., Portland, Seattle... Don't go to L.A. Maybe cozy up with a brewery that wants food.

>Taco bell is better than real Mexican food anyway
Found the tastelet

>White male here, American, descended from Irish immigrants
You have to go back.

Make him, Moshe.