10 years on

Atheists still have no argument.

Attached: 1530749763067.jpg (720x720, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot
youtube.com/watch?v=QRbnws-zITg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsifiability
forbes.com/sites/quora/2018/06/26/did-historys-most-famous-scientists-believe-in-god/#56c6c8724f21
darwinproject.ac.uk/letter/DCP-LETT-12041.xml
youtube.com/watch?v=0Gb8o1_eeFY
youtube.com/watch?v=rn2Y1r8uLZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christkek cope

"I dont see a god"

Attached: There is no god.jpg (1000x1332, 388K)

op please provide proof you dont think about fucking dead cats

edgy

>GoDs NoT DeAd HeS ReAlLy AlIvE!!!!

Now that almost everyone has a camera phone, we know that the God does not exist. For if he did, we would have gotten a flood of photos and videos of him by now.

There is a tiny teacup orbiting Mars. Retards say no one can prove this cup exists. They are right, but I say no one can disprove that this cup exists

Russell's teapot

>He wrote that if he were to assert, without offering proof, that a teapot, too small to be seen by telescopes, orbits the Sun somewhere in space between the Earth and Mars, he could not expect anyone to believe him solely because his assertion could not be proven wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot

that's not how burden of proof works tho

christianity is an effeminate religion for women and slaves with nothing of value for men, prove me wrong

I love how the current main atheist argument that totally debunks any kind of higher power is...

"no proof"

Yet where's the proof there's nothing like a god or a god?

It's just the cult of atheism at this point.

congratulations, you're agnostic

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-012009.jpg (486x372, 81K)

You can't prove a negative Christ cuck. This is logic 101.

Okay, let's say A god exists. Why must we accept that it's YOUR god? What if it's a god from a different religion? Or multiple gods? What if the true god has never actually contacted us? What if god is evil?

There are so many problems with the agnostic counterargument to atheism. It doesn't, in ANY way, actually help.

"Everyday, science makes leaps and bounds, and religions try to counter it with the same passages from the same dusty old desert book.
And they treat atheists like THEY'RE the crazy ones."

u/wolfysniper3200

***********T I P S ~ F E D O R A H***********

taking over the Roman Empire is manly as fuck

>Can't disprove
Have you not heard about Eric?

Attached: Eric, the God-Eating magic penguin.jpg (640x587, 99K)

Your statements illogical.

What, are you 22?

I never stated any of these things.
Most of you anti god crowd are just emotional freaks seek professional help.

youtube.com/watch?v=QRbnws-zITg

Kek, that song is cringy as fuck

Has anyone here actually watched God's Not Dead? It was a pretty good movie.

Yes

Lmao this shit is gonna be hilarious when all your asses are standing before your creator.

You don't get it.

Let's say god exists. Which one is it? Why should it be worshiped? How do we know it's even GOOD?

You can't answer these questions. All you have is faith.

The god claim is unfalsifiable. Theists claim god exists outside of space/time. We do not have any tools that could interact with or detect something that is not contained in space/time. Therefore until a someone invents a device that can observe things outside of space/time, the God claim will continue to be unfalsifiable.

Did you know that making an unfalsifiable claim is a logical fallacy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsifiability

Retards on the internet arguing about religion make me doubt both evolution and intelligent design. Neither can account for how butt fuck retarded so many people are.

No it really wasn't.

Actually Islam is the one true religion and it turns out all Christians are going to hell

Attached: 1_87VsrWU3n2dFOPxHeSp-pA.jpg (1170x530, 48K)

Reminds me of the downfall of Les Stroud ("Survivorman"). Had a good thing going.. then he decided to do a series about looking for bigfoot. In that series, the person he was with (a known hoaxer, by the way) said something along the lines of
>I just want to get proof that bigfoot exists so we can get laws to protect them.
I had to rewind and watch that part again because I wasn't sure if I heard him correctly. It stuck me as odd because IF bigfoot exists (and I contend that it doesn't) then the only ones messing with the mother fucker are people like Les Stroud's friend who wants to go out looking for evidence of it.

I agree that it will be enjoyable to watch when all of you retards get smited by allah

The burden of proof is on the Theists. That quote is illogical.

If I burn a church down will the god stop me? Thor didn't stop his oaks from being cut and neither did Yahweh, the God of the jews stop Varg when he burned churches. Think about it.

>mental retardation wielded as an argument
Whoah

Attached: 1567271892704.jpg (780x598, 158K)

>can't prove God

it's called Revelation faggot, that's the proof. No wonder Christianity died, dumbasses trying to justify God by worldly means. If you could understand God with science, he wouldn't be God lmao

“Cucks say no one can prove trump rapes kids with his bff Bill Clinton, and they are right. But I say no one can disprove trump rapes infants with Lucifer.”-Adolf Hitler 1987 seconds before skynet went live

>Atheists still have no argument.
Their argument is science. So I've tried discussing physics with them. They don't know SHIT about science. No really.
For a cult that goes on and on about science all the fucking time, you'd think they'd know SOMETHING about it.
So far, not ONE SINGLE ATHEIST I'VE EVER TALKED TO ONLINE knows even the most basic things about science, the building blocks of nature, how evolution is a bad theory that's obviously false, to physics and the invisible field of energy that's detectable that holds all matter together but is unexplained.
They don't know shit about anything.
If they did, they'd know there's PLENTY of scientific phenomena, plenty of spooky creepy stuff, that does highly suggest the universe was created. With a will.

How about the argument that a god can't create a universe if there's no time to create it in? What kind of entity are theists referring to? A god that creates a simulation for us to live in and then just leaves it to run? Then why worship it?

The most famous biologist of all time (Charles Darwin) was a firm believer in the Abrahamic God— though later in life he became somewhat conflicted in his views on his particular strain of Christianity, particularly struggling with the “problem of evil”, but despite this he is quoted as saying in 1879 “I have never been an atheist in the sense of denying the existence of a God.”
forbes.com/sites/quora/2018/06/26/did-historys-most-famous-scientists-believe-in-god/#56c6c8724f21

>This book says so.
I have a book that says your book is full of shit.

>can't differentiate a threat from reality

Attached: uploads1554842059893-449.gif (607x609, 762K)

Yes we do, it's called 'burden of proof', google it.

Never happened

Looking forward to seeing you in Hell, Josh

yeah but your book isn't revelation, it's just a book so who fucking cares

I bet you believe in evolution while ranting about a " burdon of proof ". You know they teach that garbage in schools?

Russel's mad because Godel busted his twink ass.

It’s going to be even funnier when he sends your to hell for eternity for not being Jewish

>God is a spaghetti monster
>God is a teacup
>Super clever equivocation
>Atheists still pretending they make no claims about god in 2019, so they can avoid the same burden of proof they levy on theists
Every reasonable person is agnostic. Beyond that if you choose to believe or not, you must admit you do so by faith and can't prove your position.

You're the one claiming a magical sky daddy exists. You have to prove that it exists before I should believe you. Christfags have not provided sufficient evidence, because there is none. Therefore, I do not believe. It is as simple as that.

Unfortunately you're so fucking brainwashed that you cant understand any form of existence where skydaddy doesnt exist, despite it being absurd that he would.

Fuck off with your dead guy on a stick faggot.

But truth is not determined by your ability to get people to believe you

>was a firm believer in the Abrahamic God
No, he was agnostic.
>In my most extreme fluctuations I have never been an atheist in the sense of denying the existence of a god. I think that generally (& more and more so as I grow older) but not always, that an agnostic would be the most correct description of my state of mind.

darwinproject.ac.uk/letter/DCP-LETT-12041.xml

>when he sends your to hell for eternity for not being Jewish
Most Jews are going to hell. When God sends His son to your very people to tell you how to behave and be and you kill the man, and then you don't do ANY OF IT?
That's hellbound son. Very much so.
Meanwhile Christians have obeyed the Jew king. And followed what the Jew king said.
If Jesus is the king of the Jews and Christians are acting like Jesus said....doesn't that make Christians the real Jews? Yep.

>it's just a book so who fucking cares

you already believe in God, dumb shit

no, it's revelation.

Islam is indeed truth but the christians ain't going to hell if they are good people and believers in the one true God and the last day.

Attached: bible andquran.jpg (1280x715, 345K)

Wrong. Reasonable people are antitheists.

If a god exists, we should surpass it and replace it.

Let me guess, a nu-pagan fag who worships Oden and Nordic faggotry.

[Proverbs]
{18:8} The words of the double-tongued seem simple. And they reach even to the interior of the gut. Fear casts down the lazy, but the souls of the effeminate [effeminatorum] shall go hungry.

[Isaiah]
{3:4} And I will provide children as their leaders, and the effeminate [effeminati] will rule over them.

[1 Cor]
{6:10} nor the effeminate, nor males who sleep with males, nor thieves, nor the avaricious, nor the inebriated, nor slanderers, nor the rapacious shall possess the kingdom of God.

Chrysostom: “Of what favor then can you be worthy; when, in spite of Paul’s prohibiting the married woman to have costly clothing, you extend this effeminacy even to your shoes, and hast no end of contrivances for the sake of this ridicule and reproach? Yes: for first a ship is built, then rowers are mustered, and a man for the prow, and a helmsman, and a sail is spread, and an ocean traversed, and, leaving wife and children and country, the merchant commits his very life to the waves, and comes to the land of the barbarians, and undergoes innumerable dangers for these threads, that after it all you may take them, and sew them into your shoes, and ornament the leather. And what can be done worse than this folly?

“But the old ways are not like these, but such as become men. Wherefore I for my part expect that in process of time the young men among us will wear even women’s shoes, and not be ashamed. And what is more grievous, men’s fathers seeing these things are not much displeased, but do even account it an indifferent matter.” [Chrysostom]

>Jesus is screaming as he burns for eternity in hell for being a semite
Kek, very edgy David

>A chapter in my book is titled [x]
North Korea is titled "Democratic People's Republic of Korea". Is it a republic? No. It's not. Is it democratic in any fashion at all? No. It is not.

Just because a word is in the title doesn't mean shit.

Sounds a bit faggy

You must be retarded, literally no one can disprove, you just proven it.

who is Epicurus
who is Bertrand Russel
who is Mackie
who is Dawkins

revelation is the title of one of the books, retard. all the books are revelation, regardless of the title

Why should we, what's the moral neccesity for it?

God damn religious abrahamics really are dangerously stupid
>god cant be proven
>i say it cant be disproven
>this means im right

Also; the fact it cant be disproven is not something atheists ever deny, in fact they where the first to say the same thing and now its apparently being used beyond all logic to assert that it proves religion true?
Man, a world without these kind of people would see the global median IQ skyrocket

> You have to prove that it exists before I should believe you
If I tell you there's a tree in the forest that exists am I to bring that tree to you out of the forest for you to see it? Even though it's taller than a house?
Or how about I prove it a logical way?
How about I tell you where the tree is, and how to reach the tree, and I can even walk with you and show you the tree.
We Christians have explained to you in full detail how to find God. There's a huge book on the subject. God has told you how to find God.
And guess what? It's even easier than going into the woods and looking for that tree.
But the fact is, you're too lazy and stubborn to go into the woods, and you're far too lazy to seek God.
That's not our fault. We did provide you proof.
You don't even test it. Too stubborn. Too lazy.
That's on you. And it will be.

Attached: 1503183843321.jpg (600x753, 43K)

Not even a real quote by him

oof

I’m a Christian, but this isn’t how the argument works. You can’t prove that something doesn’t exist, you have to claim that something exists and then find proof that it does. But as far as I know most Christians don’t actually claim that god exists physically on our earth, they do claim that Jesus existed (which is backed up by historical evidence) but there is no way to scientifically prove that Jesus was the son of god. This is one of the things that atheists don’t understand about religious faith, a lot of it serves as a means of explaining things that science won’t ever possibly know the answer to. What happens to us when we die? Where did the universe come from and why is it here? Why are we here? These are things that science has no possible way of proving, which is why we rely on religious faith to explain these things.

>sounds a bit faggy
says the passive aggressive feminine bitch, shut the fuck up.

You just described the textbook definition of a cult

and the end result is that belief in god is an unfalsifiable position. I thought that's what christians already understood, which is why they call it "faith".

also unironically and unfortunately OP's image is where the "flying spaghetti monster" argument comes into play. you cannot disprove that a flying spaghetti monster created the universe.

>This changes .. something .. about what you stated, I swear!
Your nigger-brained gymnastics won't work on me.

Attached: 1547019003232.png (150x150, 47K)

due to recent translations of ancient languages that were destroyed, censored and suppressed out of use by Jewish cults such as Jesus, we now clearly see where Jews got this "God" you speak of, and how it was crafted.

This has all been proven, you just didn't get the memo, I guess.

Its on Youtube for fuck's sake.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gb8o1_eeFY

Theists never prove their gods exist leaving anti-theists with nothing to disprove.

They don't need one. Fantasies asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Attached: hitchens-asserted without evidence quote.jpg (640x458, 39K)

>worships a known homosexual communist jew who tried to exterminate all non Jews and got nailed to a stick
oof

Alright Jow Forums I think my post was enough
Stop posting in this thread pls

Lmfao ya a really good comedy shit was hilariously bad, from the acting to the arguments and everything in between

Attached: 0C913EE3-5228-44A0-AEDF-991ED4BE0A2F.jpg (222x263, 14K)

>atheist calls someone nigger-brained
rich

you don't even know anything about the bible and yet you shame it. you are literally a tool for the jew overlords you hate so much.

Cringe

>names names
>doesn't post proof
Pottery

>So far, not ONE SINGLE ATHEIST I'VE EVER TALKED TO ONLINE knows even the most basic things about science,
What does not believing in any gods have to do with math or science? Who's the retard now?

Attached: whos the retard now.jpg (327x344, 15K)

No one can disprove that god exists = no one can not prove that god exists = everybody can prove that god exists, yet nobody has.

someone calls you a faggot and all you can say is "oof". go pet your cats and drink some boxed wine, queer.

>OP btfo

Attached: 1566206254643.jpg (500x564, 21K)

Okay cool. Now explain the predictions in the Bible that have come true. I'll wait
>inb4 wat predictions
Nigger know your enemy, I won't do your sloppy work for you

judging by the way personalities are significantly influenced in people with brain damage or stroke victims when strips of their brain get fucked up, or with alzheimers or other forms of dementia, and that sometimes these people can live 50+ years and form new marriages and shit after the damage is a pretty big hint that your phenomenological perspective is tied to the physical conditions of your brain. sure you could say that "that doesn't disprove the existence of an afterlife", but it also doesn't disprove that you're being controlled by an etheric alien entity that manifests through your appendix.

there is no reason to presume that there is a reason the universe came into being in the first place, or that there was a time that it did not exist in some form, disregarding the problems regarding time itself. nor is there necessarily any reason to presume that humans exist. or flies. or toads. or rocks.

you say that these are things that science has no possible way of proving. they are also things that religious faith has no possible way of proving. so why even bring up the fact that science can't prove these things? religious faith is equally insufficient, if not more-so because people often pretend that they have answers and stop looking for them.

No you haven't. I can tell you there's a fire breathing dragon in my garage, point it out to you and everything. This is how such a conversation would go down:
>Me: A fire breathing dragon lives in my garage.
>You: Show me.
>Me: [leads you to my garage]
>You: I see no dragon. Where is it?
>Me: Oh, she's right there. *waves in a general direction*. I forgot to tell you that she's invisible.
>You: Why don't we spread flour on the floor so we can see the footsteps?
>Me: Good idea.. but she floats in the air.
>You: Oh, then we'll use an infrared sensor to detect the flame.
>Me: Won't work. It's heatless fire.
>You: I'll spray paint the dragon so we can see her.
>Me: Nope. She's incorporeal so the paint won't stick.
For everything you offer to do prove the existence of my dragon, I counter with a reason your test won't work. That is NOT leading you to my dragon. It's not proving my dragon exists. It's not doing a damn thing. What's the difference between that and me saying
>There is NO dragon in my garage?
There isn't a difference at all.

I can't stand groveling.
I am what I am, and that's all that I am.
toot toot

Attached: stopit.jpg (1600x720, 179K)

yeah bro what does one instantiation of the search for truth have anything else to do with the other instantiations of the search for truth? you're very clever

> Swedish agreeing with a kike meme flag
No surprise there.

It's on you to bring proof it exist you dumb poofter, you're the one making claim it does.

Following your dumb argument. Yellow flying elephant exist. And if you can't prove me they don't
, they they are real.
Totally stupid argument.

Atheists fundamentally believe that time, space, and matter came from nothing. Something from nothing requires faith.

Women see a thousand colors.
Effeminate men see a thousand threats.
youtube.com/watch?v=rn2Y1r8uLZ4

Attached: EDaqbSIXYAU0LhI.jpg (264x264, 13K)

>I can tell you there's a fire breathing dragon in my garage, point it out to you and everything
Okay then I supposed I'd see the thing. If it's there at all.
But atheists like yourself refuse to go INTO THE GARAGE TO LOOK. You damn well know it too don't even try to pretend otherwise.
You'd never see if there WAS a dragon in the garage because you already know there's not one. Your friend could scream and beg. The door could be RIGHT THERE, and you would sit there stubbornly and refuse so much as a peek.
Now how do you prove something like that to someone like yourself? You literally can't.
You atheists expect your friend to tackle that dragon, leash him, and drag the thing in front of you all subdued and ready for petting or nothing else.