European folk and cultural music

Come on Jow Forums enjoy the whitepill of our wonderful songs.
Will ye go lassie go.
youtube.com/watch?v=hKvB3g3HEPQ

Attached: corries.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ANbjtfdF-oo
youtube.com/watch?v=OxOouYO5tY4
youtube.com/watch?v=UAS0gEgk-iU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEtS38Fk8LY
youtu.be/TVY8LoM47xI
youtube.com/watch?v=bmMk2s9EEaE&list=OLAK5uy_kyPcok_tjpCqve-FxtVqbD03apqJ1PPjo&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=YVUei-0WYC4
youtube.com/watch?v=gb8AGuD2uOI
youtube.com/watch?v=7VJbMW6tYbk
youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4
youtube.com/watch?v=jrrO4I-E8oY&list=OLAK5uy_kUKtVbUJ_Q-H3n6hrY58XBMwmvqOnPj-Q&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=ORifieiZiP4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew8MlB69FgU
youtu.be/UKJNBxDCMIs
youtube.com/watch?v=aDYQkXo_MgE&list=PL3BMfn-EWal9vlQdfnkoe3lexDsncwF_k&index=3&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=d2Jsr49142k
youtube.com/watch?v=KYIdrV3cdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=ztE8MuS7-AI
youtube.com/watch?v=tyw6jrcnKaY
youtube.com/watch?v=SpQGmp8P7Ow
youtu.be/mRjc7TXWVTI
youtube.com/watch?v=UBr5EjOn2lQ&list=PL3BMfn-EWal9vlQdfnkoe3lexDsncwF_k&index=2&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=WosTgIBgzf4
youtube.com/watch?v=--XA2OtAPnk
youtube.com/watch?v=N1V3JW4HeBs
youtube.com/watch?v=DRtnWVvDX6k
youtube.com/watch?v=K4gjc8p7qzo
youtube.com/watch?v=5mbkQZlas1s
youtube.com/watch?v=HUhwJJxpFGY
youtu.be/XquoxxcHmdc
youtube.com/watch?v=vzrYgDnewSI
youtu.be/IpM5qpGjTjQ
youtu.be/dC3Q9q4cRZA
youtu.be/qkSMfj9J_4g
youtu.be/uORJCOIZ-yg
youtube.com/watch?v=OZEmBREThHA
youtube.com/watch?v=PQhTpgicdx4
youtube.com/watch?v=DEy6EuZp9IY
youtube.com/watch?v=yqDVObM1kxc
youtube.com/watch?v=pv6XACXyxdo
youtube.com/watch?v=jxodluTaz4g
youtube.com/watch?v=k3f7dF6D8Y8
youtu.be/A6vD3AJ4pTk
youtube.com/watch?v=kfTY5xUFaJs
youtu.be/_i1_KCDlwIk
youtu.be/rpBw0oCO4C8
theoccidentalobserver.net/2019/08/30/become-other-than-white-ireland-and-radical-jewish-activism/
youtu.be/sT8WenpR8NI
youtube.com/watch?v=VtxdaAui4tw
youtu.be/TpOOy7voiZI
youtube.com/watch?v=fQmkYKbW_0A
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qe_tVJZgb8
youtube.com/watch?v=AYTaZGjVMr0
youtube.com/watch?v=wop99j3eLfo
youtube.com/watch?v=4wRnDa7GdzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TFVMG4npU9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nP1roc-E3Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=FX1EkdBkjms
youtube.com/watch?v=74bossGZ4GY
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxls60aYSZA
youtube.com/watch?v=AFsNs0BxnNs
youtube.com/watch?v=rr16W2wStXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=ANbjtfdF-oo

kek do you really listen to this trash?

Attached: 1545956845143.png (794x807, 378K)

LOL you have no sense of culture mutt.
youtube.com/watch?v=OxOouYO5tY4

Thanks !
youtube.com/watch?v=UAS0gEgk-iU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEtS38Fk8LY

youtu.be/TVY8LoM47xI

Leafs are an artificial construct.

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x474, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bmMk2s9EEaE&list=OLAK5uy_kyPcok_tjpCqve-FxtVqbD03apqJ1PPjo&index=1

I like Barret's Privateers by Stan Rogers as well. White Collar Holler is also good

BUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=YVUei-0WYC4

youtube.com/watch?v=gb8AGuD2uOI

Also witch of the westmoreland

youtube.com/watch?v=7VJbMW6tYbk

youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4

youtube.com/watch?v=jrrO4I-E8oY&list=OLAK5uy_kUKtVbUJ_Q-H3n6hrY58XBMwmvqOnPj-Q&index=3

youtube.com/watch?v=ORifieiZiP4
Up the ra

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew8MlB69FgU

There was a time when the Leafs weren't being indoctrinated with hatred towards The U.S.. Cultural roots that preclude true friendship.

youtu.be/UKJNBxDCMIs

I must confess that I am an early gen-x Vancouver Island pioneer descendant who has emigrated to NZ to violate one woman in particular.

I grew up with all of Stan and was a very young teen when he died.

That was a bummer.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDYQkXo_MgE&list=PL3BMfn-EWal9vlQdfnkoe3lexDsncwF_k&index=3&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=d2Jsr49142k

Being a Michigan native, The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald was a very popular song. I actually recall it being played for us in school when I was young. I will admit I didnt really hear Stan Rogers until I was maybe 20 but I was immediately hooked, his voice reminded me of Luke Kelly in the way that it was always filled with emotion.

youtube.com/watch?v=KYIdrV3cdlk

Never forget the men of 98.
youtube.com/watch?v=ztE8MuS7-AI

have some bluegrass while youre at it
youtube.com/watch?v=tyw6jrcnKaY

Attached: 1562733740339.jpg (900x529, 67K)

Why is western eurocuck folk music so gay? Serious question.

youtube.com/watch?v=SpQGmp8P7Ow

Sorry for the tardy reply. I need to give tracks a full spin.

I really dug Luke Kelly and I feel like a frickin' tool for confessing that he's news to me. Good news is hard to come by these days unless you are some edgelord.

So...

As retribution for your awesome reply I'm going to hit you with Grit Laskin. A musician so transcended that he makes his own instruments.

youtu.be/mRjc7TXWVTI

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x479, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UBr5EjOn2lQ&list=PL3BMfn-EWal9vlQdfnkoe3lexDsncwF_k&index=2&t=0s

Tits.

Some small tits are more appealing than big tits. The particulars of tits can be taken over to music. The message is like the woman herself. Is she a useless bitch or a loyal and devoted love? The music is like the shape. Maybe you prefer tight and tiny or pendulous weeping saggers. It's all tits.

Rap is ass.

The raw emotion in Luke Kelly's voice has given me chills on occasion, while he usually performs with the Dubliners, its never the same.
youtube.com/watch?v=WosTgIBgzf4

Heres some more from the extended anglosphere:

American
youtube.com/watch?v=--XA2OtAPnk

Canadian
youtube.com/watch?v=N1V3JW4HeBs

Welsh:
youtube.com/watch?v=DRtnWVvDX6k

youtube.com/watch?v=K4gjc8p7qzo
youtube.com/watch?v=5mbkQZlas1s

Tell us what you fucking listen to, then.

Shittin' good. I truly love music where the lyrics are clearly understood with no translation required. They ought to play this in delivery rooms. The boys will chew off their own umbilical cords.

I find that music that comes from various wars and rebellions tends to be the most rousing, maybe its just me

youtube.com/watch?v=HUhwJJxpFGY

This is the "Steigerlied" (Foreman's song), the anthem of the miner's guild in German countries, with a history reaching back to the 16th century. This interpretation of the song was meant to 'celebrate' the closure of the last coal mine in Germany (can't have that in a 'green' country). The guys with the blackened faces were put on stage right after their final shift. This marks the end of centuries of mining history in Germany and everyone on stage who's not retired yet knows that he's going to be unemployed soon.

Thanks again! Who says this board is about hate? We find awesome new single-serving friends here.

The "American" delivered when I thought that some female vocals should kick in. They did. Good stuff, Gregorian much?

The "Canadian" was a bit of a surprise but they had to be "Union". It made me long for...

youtu.be/XquoxxcHmdc

The Welsh. See pic attached. For the record; the woman I came to NZ for is named "Jones". And she's a "honky".

Thanks again!

Attached: aOFQuHES387mUGLxTDpTc4zD5Yf.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

>Rap is ass.
No, because I love ass and hate rap. Rap is more like hairy man anus.

I honestly believe "Chester" would make a better national anthem but thats just my own opinion on the matter. The "Canadian" obviously has an American civil war theme but is by yet another good Canadian artist which I thought was interesting. The "Welsh" fires me up beyond belief. Ill listen to most any folk music but Irish, Canadian, and some American are my favorites for the most part.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzrYgDnewSI

I think I sprouted a few new chest hairs after that one. Don't be too impressed though, at my age you'll have hair sprout on your tongue.

Their song might well be construed as a "defeated" lament but I'd wager that every man there knows damned well that the coal will be collected eventually. These poor slobs have the honour of "being on the right side of history". War will come again and objections to harvesting that resource will be an act of treason.

youtu.be/IpM5qpGjTjQ
youtu.be/dC3Q9q4cRZA
youtu.be/qkSMfj9J_4g
youtu.be/uORJCOIZ-yg

Lol white ppl can't even folk bros, lemme show u how it's done

youtube.com/watch?v=OZEmBREThHA

youtube.com/watch?v=PQhTpgicdx4

OK; so my metaphor did not strike home with you on a personal level. As I am not a professional psychiatrist, I doubt very much that I want to delve deeper into your malady.

I was in the Canadian Army as an MP from 1988 to 1992 and we knew many snippets of that song. After 30 years some random guy on the internet sets me up witch what might well be called "closure".

This topic is the best I've ever had thanks to you.

*BROFIST*

Im glad I could be of some substance, I dont really ever post here but Id be damned if I didnt jump on the chance to give some input on something I actually know about.
My dad was an MP in the American Army around the sameish time bizarrely enough and gramps was a PJ during the Korean Conflict so I have had some exposure to some of the tunes and traditions from throughout the years.

This one is more country/twangy but still folk and I am ashamed to say I was introduced to it relatively recently:
youtube.com/watch?v=DEy6EuZp9IY

I tried to see what your point of view was but I'm afraid that I was unable to decipher your video posts.

The first one was some typical ass-end-of-europe stuff. While not horrible, you might as well have linked to something by BoneyM.

The second wasn't even a complete musical performance. Did you even watch that before posting?

I'm not getting after you because you re Spanish. I'm getting after you because you are you.

I generally tend to "lurk moar" myself. Even though I was a Canadian MP I did most of my active garrison duty in Yakima Wa.. My specialty was "field police"; route reconaissance, P.O.W. collection, traffic control and what-have-you.

Your last link was not too "twangy". It reminds me of my father and what he would play. No worries here.

My dad was deployed in Frankfurt, when I get him telling stories it sounds like he mostly broke up bar fights, he said "country night" at one of the local bars was always the busiest night. He also loves talking about how they used to walk over to the airforce base because they got a lot better food.
One of his particular favorites was when some German counterparts wanted to play American football only they couldnt find one so they wrapped a tarp up with duct tape and made do.

There is like 15 different versions of this song from more modern artists like Brad Paisley, but the starkness of the female singers voice really makes this version in my opinion.
youtube.com/watch?v=yqDVObM1kxc

youtube.com/watch?v=pv6XACXyxdo

youtube.com/watch?v=jxodluTaz4g

youtube.com/watch?v=k3f7dF6D8Y8

The co-incidences just keep on rolling. One time, when I was in Yakima; there were 2000 British soldiers on base. The U.S. M.P.s were more than happy to pass them along to us. We had to police both the Canadians and British there.

I tried to organize a rugby match between the Canadians and the British but the Canadians I talked to about it were scared shitless when it came to the British and rugby. I reckon they thought it would be like Monty Python's Meaning of Life with "The Masters". I was dismayed when I saw the British playing American football against the U.S. troops. If I had nothing but B.C. lumberjack sons to draw from we might have had some fun. Too bad that I had Ontario infused "Canadians" to recruit. It seems that the limies didn't give a shit about losing to Americans at their own game.

Fucking leafs.

I never did get to Lahr for garrison duty. That was where all Canadian MP's went... eventually. Canada pulled out and whatnot, I don't feel bad though. "Garrison" duty really was dealing with a lot of drunkies. I liked being on the road in in the wilds... "field police" as it were.

As a bonus I have posted a photo ofmyself at sixteen years old. I am holdijng a 9mm Sten SMG. I was in Army Cadets at the time in the 5th FD BTY artillery. It's a regiment now (last I saw). No.. they did not have self-propelled artillery. No 109's for these poor slobs. No wonder why I got the fuck out of Dodge. Counter-battery fire being what it is. Sorry for the lack of a music link but I have been a while now. O_O

Yes... I used an emotion on Jow Forums. The HORROR!!!11

Attached: 1988.jpg (375x444, 65K)

For your first video link; I ponder.

Do you hate the British because of your Gaelic ancestry or have you been told that they suck?

That guy there is on a personal slant but I need to see more from you.

As for my last "I need to see more" comment. That was directed towards my fellow Leaf.

You are golden OP.

Pic related, in ant form.

Attached: hgrhgdr.jpg (160x180, 11K)

youtu.be/A6vD3AJ4pTk

I am fucking impressed. They done got themself one januine real artitse.

youtube.com/watch?v=kfTY5xUFaJs

Let's see if it an stand the test of time without degenerating into identity politics.

Wait...

you have been marginalized for inappropriate racial identity, Bigot.

Last gasp from me on this topic.

Yeah fucking *gasp*.

If this board mas one of of merit then you ought to show up now. If these cocksukers can do it then (((you))) are obliged. You worthless fucking faggots. Die, all you faggot Jow Forums Jow Forums larpers!

This is even more American
youtu.be/_i1_KCDlwIk

Yeah.. neglected to post my swan song. Like It fucking mattrers this shit-hole.

youtu.be/rpBw0oCO4C8

How the fuck do you faggots think they will know fear if there is no unity? From what I see now, this board might as well be Soros tier,

Become other than White”: Ireland and Radical Jewish Activism
August 30, 2019
theoccidentalobserver.net/2019/08/30/become-other-than-white-ireland-and-radical-jewish-activism/

Attached: 572045DA-2C02-4181-987C-0AB92F24BAAF.jpg (640x511, 76K)

Dude!

Friensdship ended with Annw8YDk, aHa1yFey

is my new friend now.

Actually THIS

This. Didn't know Eurofags were so gay.

youtu.be/sT8WenpR8NI

That's all very well and good but you are not contributing to this topic.

I don't give one lick of shit about what "da jews" are up to.

This time we appreciate nordic/germanic/gaelic european culture and your shill post looks like the plant it is.

Suck on this while you re-evaluate your attack parameters.

Challenge Scotland The Brave you faggot.

How about a new bone through your nose? Check out the latest in negroid technology concerning the semetic subversion of Western ideology.

we all need a fire against the cold

Man, oh man. Case in point for the youngblood being correct. As an oldfag I can guarantee you that most of us are wrongly convincted of being subversive in our ways. You youth are the future and it behooves us elders to recognise the value of those to whom will soon bear the torch.

Fuck y'all; Learn from history instead of placing blame. Niggers. History is our collective conscience.

Become other than White”: Ireland and Radical Jewish Activism
August 30, 2019

Attached: F74FA73F-26EC-410D-8079-3A3420145446.gif (600x600, 1.33M)

youtube.com/watch?v=VtxdaAui4tw
Learning this one on the harmonica. Not even white. Bluegrass and country and western, specifically outlaw is the best

youtu.be/TpOOy7voiZI

Keep this thread alive

Beautiful. Thanks.

you're all gay

youtube.com/watch?v=fQmkYKbW_0A

youtube.com/watch?v=7Qe_tVJZgb8

youtube.com/watch?v=AYTaZGjVMr0

youtube.com/watch?v=wop99j3eLfo

Fucking based and sounds fucking awesome

This thread needs more America.
youtube.com/watch?v=4wRnDa7GdzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=TFVMG4npU9Q

perkele :D

youtube.com/watch?v=nP1roc-E3Ls

youtube.com/watch?v=FX1EkdBkjms

youtube.com/watch?v=74bossGZ4GY one more for this probably dead thread.

The Witch of the Westmoreland:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxls60aYSZA

youtube.com/watch?v=AFsNs0BxnNs

Attached: 37173048201_1531f9206f_b.jpg (1024x632, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rr16W2wStXQ