Are you ready for 2020, Jow Forums?

Are you ready for 2020, Jow Forums?
Your vote wont matter anymore

Attached: tyrants.jpg (800x450, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.reuters.com/jamesrgaines/2014/09/19/one-in-four-americans-want-their-state-to-secede-from-the-u-s-but-why/
pressherald.com/2017/01/06/the-american-nations-in-the-2016-presidential-election/
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/open_source_warfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll give you points for your dedication newengland user. You are in any and every thread with even the slightest hint of relevance. And more tolerable than the new france faggot. It's too bad you are more of a pipe dream than the NWF and Dixieland combined. There is no secessionist feeling in NE. Vermont and Massachusetts will sink you before you even began. Are you even a racial movement or is this a boomer "anyone can be a New Englander"?

>He was waiting for me for hours
Here, have a gold star

what?

Im just fucking amazed how much you care about a fucking region in the US like a puppet you are.
We got more people then the PNW, and we are soon reaching more members of Dixie you nonce cunt.
Go have fun while the adults do their work, and stop being with your Zog president

Attached: file.png (971x565, 52K)

no one is seceding from anything.
And New England has more history and culture than the PNW and Dixie combined.

>no one is seceding from anything.
Not yet, but soon.
Its only starting.

>And New England has more history and culture than the PNW and Dixie combined.
Dont tell him that, it will make him upset

Has it ever mattered? no

Attached: 1565200263787.png (362x507, 192K)

This user gets it

Christ alive you are a tender skinned faggot. You don't even have an organization. It's just you. No League of the South or Sons of Confederate Veterans, no Cascadia, just stand up and admit you're on uneven ground compared to the other regions of the USA for secessionism. And I'll ask again, is this a movement for Whites is is this for a global population?

>more history and culture
Virginia has more culture than you're entire region.

Attached: SECESSION_opinion_map-with-q.jpg (621x401, 64K)

Jesus, are you kikes getting paid overtime today?

Attached: 666.jpg (982x1024, 333K)

>YOU'RE ONLY ONE PERSON

Awww, Is shareblue getting upset that there is now competition?

He's not a kike. Secessionism is an American tradition.

Also that map is old, I saw in the past
Things have changed, kid

Putting it in all caps still doesn't make it less true. Answer the question, white or colorless?

Listen kid, have you ever been to New England?
Or are you just trying to shut it down because its not a alt-right larp?
Because that's what you are doing, im going to stop.
Im not the only one, we have over thousands of people ready to start this movement, and we are silently watching.
Fucks like you are the reason why this nation is in hell. Fucks like you are the reason why Im here, and why im doing this along side other people.
Know your place, kid. Your time is up, the game has been unpaused, and now alt-history is now beginning

>kikes realize they're arguing with one another
>thread dies

Kek, we know they're kikes.
They are people in tall towers who think they know shit.
If they come to my lawn, I will pop their heads off

Attached: running flag.png (681x539, 166K)

Also note

Attached: nwf.png (500x906, 316K)

>kid
>thousands of us silently
>alt right
You just changed my mind. This entire thing is a boomer LARP. Fucking hell I thought this was a real movement trying to gain traction.

>everyone that I don't agree with are kikes

Forgot to change your IP, kike.

>Jews are seething hard that their so called Zionist nation is fracturing.

Attached: riot2.png (1403x1569, 1.46M)

What's the sauce on that ?

Its just gonna be from Stormfront

Attached: brainlets.png (1004x664, 435K)

New Englanders ain't got no fucking heart. they are liberals to the core.

>Forgets all history of the region
>Brainwashed by the (((USA))) to use labels like a good goy you are

Attached: muttsjew.png (1024x984, 576K)

I have been interested in seeing a LARP. Thanks!

The (((larp))) that works

Attached: cozy2.png (715x717, 580K)

blogs.reuters.com/jamesrgaines/2014/09/19/one-in-four-americans-want-their-state-to-secede-from-the-u-s-but-why/

>September 19, 2014

FAKE SHIT
GIVE ME THE R E A L SHIT

Attached: jannies.png (1015x768, 299K)

but really user, are you getting paid to do this?

No.

In.the 2016 election it was rural counties in NE and other northern areas originally settled by NE-ers that actually represented one of the largest demographic voting shifts for Trump in the country:

pressherald.com/2017/01/06/the-american-nations-in-the-2016-presidential-election/

They’re not conservatives no, but they have a healthy skepticism of globalism for sure.

Also NE isnt like the US, if we dont see something that we like, we dont support it, and now since the talk is starting, many people are starting to support it

New Englanders are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet. They should all be exterminated.

>US
>WHITE

>your vote wont matter
>implying voting ever mattered
in areas of true importance, such as elections, the opinion of the masses is not concerned. if the election truly mattered, voting wouldn't be an option. leaders are selected, not elected.

Gotta cut out the cancer before it kills the host.

globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/open_source_warfare/

Attached: revolt.jpg (600x600, 42K)