What society should we model ours after?

What society should we model ours after?

Hard mode: No Nazi Germany

Attached: 1540701061711.gif (480x360, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rzjxy1rrkng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the prussian empire

Nazi Poland.

Attached: 1559445327054.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Nazi germany

Victorian England.

North Korea, unironically.

Imperial Rome, you fucking pleb. Octavian not Aurelius.

modern japan

no society only nature and dead kikes and niggers

Attached: 17FA7B5A-6012-4DD7-A0D0-66229EAFF959.png (720x568, 258K)

Sparta

Look up what basics you all need for a functioning civilization and build something new.

Nipponese if it involves more of this.

Are you fucking mental? Looking forward to my kids being used as a chimney buttplug.

Lots of that but almost always old guys

The Third Reich.

what do you call those ass crack towels?

This but ironically

and prior to that they could look forward to starving during a bad harvest? There are lots of critiques of capitalism, "muh child labor, muh chimney sweeps" isn't one of them. They worked because it was the superior choice compared to farming and living off the land alone.

The Ottoman Empire

Who got the get?!?

Attached: e082b1208f72b4d5905286c8c9082526.jpg (920x920, 85K)

Early 1800's USA

Literally any non-western country.

I'm absolute fucking sick of these faggots liberals winning every election by pandering virtue signaling to literal pieces of garbage who want to feel morally superior to us, because deep down they know they are rotten worthless pieces shit.

All the liberalism, all the faggotery, all the unending mass migration and hate for whites is really taking a massive toll on my psyche and I have no idea when I'm going to blow up.
I want a hard society, one that puts a boot on loud cunts, defends the border with extreme force and the people who made this country, not fucking swarm-like opportunistic economic migrants.

Close enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rzjxy1rrkng

The Pirate Republic Libertatia.

the Romulan Star Empire

The Roman republic (not empire)

A higher tech version of the 50s is coming.

Confederate States of America.

Attached: 1559535713000.jpg (726x960, 160K)

Based and Hard Society-Pilled

Attached: 0lb8ijo6nlny.jpg (1252x1252, 293K)

1930s to 50s American

Hard mode: No Soviet Union

America

People's Republic of China

Fundoshi
But to the thread at hand?
Prussian Empire pre Napoleon and enlightened absolutism

You would be one of the first bitches to cry when the enemy flips the script.
Authoritarian shitbags like you fertilize my garden.

Post-Revolution United States.

The Libyan Jamahiriya

Attached: 1dd3baed94956fef52e0e478ffc60315.jpg (800x461, 79K)

Crypto monarch technoncracy ancapistan, so pretty much Blade Runnercracy. Not of my choosing, it's what's coming anyways.

Atlantis.

You make me want to vomit

Attached: 5f78b0c8c26d245547bbe529132af9cc0005ed382330eedc02b7c6708dd54c8b.jpg (253x255, 18K)

This but minus minorities.

Attached: 1526427640033.jpg (1140x798, 93K)

>mongol meritocracy

Nazi America.

Idi Amin's Uganda.

I say go back to the early American society, under the articles of confederation.

That or ancient persia. Harsh punishments, strict social codes, and a society that placed truth above all else.
In before shitskin society - persia was full aryan at that time. (Also before period of decadent decline)

The Protoss

Attached: screenshot2017-07-19-16_44_27.jpg (1920x1137, 673K)

Heaven.

You will be left facedown in the gutters of history while my bloodline is exalted for bringing about true liberty and freedom.

You do realize anarcho-capitalism can never work if people don't want extreme liberty like you do? You would need to kill 95% of the population on a regular basis to keep it intact.

Post WW2 America

Attached: dab.jpg (755x704, 51K)

Jackson era was perfection

Soulless slave of the demon-machine!

Attached: 196.jpg (800x451, 51K)

Minorities were either Native Americans who we were at war with, Mexicans we were at war with, or black people which we enslaved.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Same thing goes for communism, you should know.

Plato's Republic

definitely not modern cucked and degenerate japan. nazi germany, while mostly based, was liberal for its time because of their leadership cucking on the racial theory for japs and the alliance's sake.

Attached: 1514334369698.jpg (2048x1365, 950K)

Somalia

Saudi Arabia or Brunei

So a couple dozen million political dissidents, uppity politicians, and obsolete peasants died. No biggie.

Society has made me believe asian women had no ass... yet I see this.

Japan

A society free of jews.

The Egyptian. I need a bubble butt qt with nice feet to wash.

>modern japan

Attached: 531487626.jpg (750x502, 42K)

kek faggot

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria

Based
>Being poor

Ew. Multiculturalism is gay.
Why are you so gay?

So how fat are you? Have you ever even held a gun? Or been in a fight?

>Multiculturalism is gay
Then we wouldn't exist fellow amerilard.

Nationalist Spain under Franco.

America, because a society where white women have the freedom to enjoy a good BBC - without social stigma or pressure - is the best society in the world

Attached: C36DC3DF-55CB-4824-B3C8-E2B0D209322C.jpg (1920x2560, 1.15M)

Attached: 35 - pR2ql.jpg (848x1272, 220K)

the fremen

Attached: 2573453-3476814774-8f3f6d95-ee72-4abb-88b5-41eef941e234.jpg (414x640, 110K)

Blessed beauties

Are you fucking retarded?
Mighty is the man who can destroy his enemies but chooses not to for the simple fact that they are inconsequential.

Fuck that, I don't want to hear them bitching about pylons all day long.

And fuck that, they don't know what to do with water and are constantly talking about a damn mouse like it's god or something. Everyone knows it's the worm that is god.

>Multiculturalism is gay
>Then we wouldn't exist fellow amerilard.

Nice low key shilling, nigger. The US was never multicultural until 50 years ago. The original settlers were mostly from Western Europe, had the same Latin derived languages, same religion, customs, habits, attitude and morals. They were one culture - European culture.

kys

Attached: 4.jpg (638x501, 77K)

ZIDF detected

Why Yes, let’s have grown men rape male childre-
oh wait we already have that. Romans were degenerate as fuck

>they don't know what to do with water
they do know what to do with it and are not wasteful

You know as well as I that America is a unique example of nation-building since the people who came over were self selecting. And most importantly, Americans have always defined ourselves based much more on racial identity rather than ethnic identity.
And I'm not trying to be a patriotic Amurritard. I am well aware of the US's failings as a nation. Indeed, I wouldn't be opposed to destroying it to prevent White Genocide.
However, objectively speaking the US is indeed "exceptional" in its development into a nation, even if we're not exceptional in our military prowess or dedication to liberty.
Also, is correct

Anyway, Prussia just annexed its neighbors and suppressed nationalism in favour of German jingoism and feudalism. Furthermore, Prussia actually was a shitty place to live for a lot of its history. For instance, during the Napoleonic era, Prussian armies could not camp near forests because if they did, hundreds of soldiers would desert. They did not feel any sense of nation-hood. This greatly aided in Napoleon's campaigns since his soldiers were highly motivated nationalists.

In a situation where there is more than enough, they act like retards.

Imperial Japan

Best Korea

The United States of America at its founding.

I was listening to an Aphex Twin song and this Japanese girl jumping up in down in a fundoshi went with the music so well it became very surreal. Sorry, please continue with you thread.

the united states i heard they had a great bill of rights

I wish I was that doorknob if you know what I mean.

Right up until they kill him, anyways.

After American corporate culture
I love capitalism

Sealand

Atlantis.

Literally starving in the streets with a brutal utterly incompetent monarchy?

Supposedly it was degenerate, corrupt, and disgusting at its fall.. so kinda like the modern day.

>Authoritarian shitbags like you fertilize my garden.
user, which society is more likely to win?
The more organized authoritarian society that rules with an iron fist?
or
A bunch of individualists who don't necessarily want to work together?