Return of the Gibs

Why we need 2nd amendment
>gibbs medats
liveleak.com/view?t=CeBam_1567270872

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 6.38.51 PM.png (648x712, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=CeBam_1567270872
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2019/08/26/metropcs-employee-fatally-shoots-robbery-suspect-philadelphia-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>liveleak.com/view?t=CeBam_1567270872

So who carries around 3 grand in the bronx?

The attacker then takes $3,000 from the 25-year-old, pistol-whips him repeatedly, and flees.

>Greeks
>human

Is diversity with felons qualify as the kind of diversity that is our strength or is that one of the qualities through which mono culture is ok to say is superior?

stupid ass "blax dindu" white folk obvisouly

Why did he have $3000 on him in the Bronx??

This, white need to pass the torch and ride off into the sunset gracefully instead of lashing out. The world is ready for the black and brown takeover and quite honestly we need new blood to steer the ship. The white century is over, and that's a good thing.

Trickle down economics at work.

This Black man enriches western Culture.

The white man should apologize and make reparations for this black man and then die quietly after paying to have his pistol repaired.

How can white people learn to work together to make the world a better place for these Black people?

>Bronx
some spic was sitting on the street on a chair at 130 am with $3000 cash on him so he was obviously selling drugs, not sure how I feel

3,000$ in pocket standing around outside at 1:30am, it was fixed from the start.

DAS RIGHT

IF THE WHITE GUY WAS THE BAD GUY AMD THE BLACK GUY WAS VICTIMIZED, POL WOULD BE CHEERING!

Indeed I dont care about niggers Id cheer on a serial killer before any of you african jungle savages.

I love how VIOLENT NIGGER is the result of 20 years of living under the USA PATRIOT Act.
Fuck the USA and fuck the psychos who passed the USA PATRIOT ACT.

YOU'RE BEING HYPOCRITICAL

Mexican Drug Dealer: I'm gonna need you pay me mo money, and a cash advance.
Nigger: Naw mang, Naw, see that's not how it's gonna B bruh. Check this out.

Cool story bro

maybe a drug dealer or craigslist meeting.

OP here reminding you not to have daughters
This thug is most definitely fucking multiple girls and some of them are probably white.

>130am
>Bronx
>white
get a load of this guy

why is everyone LARPing as a nigger tonight?

Pathetic isn't it?

Attached: 37ae76534368c2278da6844c349e44a9.jpg (423x600, 40K)

sure...hypocritical.

Attached: hypocritical - Copy.png (500x703, 174K)

WHITE GIRLS FIND THIS ATTRACTIVE

who cares he robbed a guy who was clearly up to no good. why is this anything?

Dealers.

Nigger most interracial crimes are black on white so kys

What were those rounds? .25 caliber? White guy should have stood up and clocked that punk niglet.

I show my kids and their friends these kinds of videos. Sometimes their dads thank me because they all think this is just a peachy happy little place. I know it seems harsh but the truth is the truth They all take self defense classes and beg bi monthly to go to the range

Diversity of any kind is bad for a nation, bad for a race, bad for a culture. Jews only push it so they can subdue the white race.

Best way to fight back? Stick to your own race.

I can't wait till the day we round up every single dindu & put a bullet in their head. Fuck niggers.

I am a teacher and I show my Japanese students some of these videos. Tell them about Blacks and multiculturalism.

Nigger if whites disappear so does civilization.

Never relax. Always dump your mag.

Attached: nogdump.webm (610x360, 2.05M)

3000 bucks yeah he was picking up.

Guys, isn't NYC gun free?

Like that would ever happen.

Who the fuck makes excuses for niggers? White dudes off the street one way or another, nail the violent, low-impulse control nigger while you've got him on camera and his lawyers can't jew him out of it.

unfortunately, he's going to get fried for this.

he shot his printer

You spelled nigger wrong.

nice work. He should have finished him off.

nope, philly cops already ruled it a justifiable homicide and are refusing to lay charges

not a chance.

Think of the kind of neighborhood he lives in for him to react like that, years of putting up with stupid niggers for sure

Attached: 1565058189245.jpg (488x410, 44K)

>finish him off
He dumped his entire mag

for wearing socks and sandels

Now you know why cops are hesitant to shoot these moon crickets. I would have done the same.

that was the third time the same store was robbed

Schools start next week

That's insane. The guy was simply defending himself. The fucking nigger was about to shoot him.

Good for you. Perhaps the rest of us should do the same. What better way to wake up the white race than showing them the true nature of niggers

Keep seething, Nigger. You have ZERO allies here.

The Negro is nothing but a burden. We will eventually banish all you shitskins & Jews from our society when the time is right.

Negros & Jews will both be banished on Day of the Rope

good boy.
he shot until stopping the threat :D

Nogdump. Search LiveLeak MetroPCS robberies.
It happens all the time. Nogs usually get away.

>banished
>on Day of the Rope
Do you know what the rope is for? Not banishing, friend.

It's been going on for weeks user. There are several copy pasta persistent nigger LARP afrocentric, apologize whitey, when I say slavery, This is the superior black man. And always the actual subhumans that have * instead of i on their key boards. there are at least four any where up to ten fifteen pro black anti white race agitation threads up at any given point in time. I'm honestly thinking most are bots. A lot of the anti gun spam is extremely consistent with it's replies if there are any as well. My theory is two fold. One we are being used for stress testing chat bots one for general use, bus also ones tuned for here in preparation for the next election. No more nerd virgin breakdowns and conversions. Second they are farming hate speech for some nefarious Media/academic purpose. That or it's just more of pic related.

Attached: g4 civil war.png (1600x4604, 1.47M)

dude knew what was up the fucking second he saw that fucking nigger in the window kek

Why the hell did he have $3,000 in his hand in the middle of the bronx?

Jesus. What the hell is wrong with niggers?

Attached: Man shot attacked in violent robbery in the Bronx WPIX 11 New York.png (1334x1731, 1.58M)

First off the guy was not white. Second off he was probably a drug dealer on the wrong guys block.

Nothing of value was lost. Nigger shooter Rican or Muslim over drug money. Move it along.

I think it may have been a white guy who listened to much rap music and thought he could sit on a bronx street corner and deal drugs. Black people will not let white people do that so he was shot. The goofball in the yellow with the backpack is dressed like the type of retard who would do something like that.

In turn we wont let black people get ahead in life.
If it was a wigger, he deserved worse.

Drug dealers

>I think it may have been a white guy who listened to much rap music and thought he could sit on a bronx street corner and deal drugs
Stop being retarded, it's a fucking Puerto Rican.

you're a fucking puerto rican

I'm surprised a jew hasn't gotten you fired and destroyed your life yet.

Was the bag dump necessary? I mean the fucking clerk I had his hand on his weapon before the dude even opened the door lol. Talk about unhinged..

whiter than you rodriguez

Attached: white_foot_01.jpg (555x415, 29K)

t-that's just crazy user, don't be ridiculous.

Attached: SU2.jpg (401x306, 38K)

Attached: white_arm_03.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

I don't know if you're whiter than me but you're definitely fatter

Im masturbating to this video

No one. This fake and gay af.

Because he was a freemason that has to use their numbers for faggoty rituals

Did get arrested for shooting an innocent printer?

Fuck yes

I like his gay little trollop after wasting a nigger

Was he wrong?

Nigger still had his gun, you want to take a chance?

Nah. Stay mad nigger. Completely legal and justified.
>philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2019/08/26/metropcs-employee-fatally-shoots-robbery-suspect-philadelphia-police/

Precisely, as a white guy I've pretty much accepted the reality of the situation. It's time for us to pass the torch and ride off into the sunset. We had a good run and instead of lashing out and making a fool of ourselves we should do things gracefully. Interracial relationships are at an all time high, children being born out of wedlock, rap culture thriving and many young white girls are embracing this culture as time goes on. The very essence of what it means to be white is unattractive and quite repulsive. I don't have any daughters but if I did I would actively encourage them to race mix, it's a mercy kill if anything. Fuck I hate my race. I wish I was born black or brown.

I think its happened before. Whites created civilization pre-ancient times. Shitskins rose up and whites fucked off to the remote inhospitable cold/underground. Civilizations collapsed, nature reclaimed the earth and "people" turned into savages. However, the myth of white gods of knowledge persisted. Then whites arose to reclaim the earth as everyone fell in awe of the return of the old gods.

here's how this story goes from here on out: the bosses of the shitbag who got shot are enraged at the dude who shot him for fucking with their business, so they track him down and kill him. the end.

Could the printer be repaired?

never relax

Anyone sitting outside in the Bronx at 1:20 am with $3,000 is a drug dealer. They don't deal on corners but sit in chairs like the one in the vid.
That nig better hope he's not connected to M13.

Correction: MS 13

The jews did a real number on you bro

every time i see a ban guns argument i laugh
i was raised in the socal suburbs. i was a senior in 2012
on two different occasions two different drug dealers offered me two different unregistered weapons
if i could find these guns as a pot smoking white kid in the upper middle class suburbs, i am absolutely certain that jamal can find an unregistered gun from his crack dealer in the section ape ghetto

White guy is probably a criminal. The best case scenario would have been both the degenerates killing each other.

You’re everywhere today. Why haven’t you commit suicide, yet?

This videos shows how people in America really feel on day to day life.
Constantly living in fear someone will come in their little shop and try to rob them or kill them.

It would be really tiersome to live like that

Attached: cuck balck son.jpg (527x655, 65K)

lmao, steer the ship into the fucking cliff. good luck with that faggot.

Im black. I can tell you the world ends when whites are gone. Well i guess tribes will form.

And so captain triple K was born.

Superpowers:

less than averange strenght and body wellness

Sixth sense(captain triple K holds lots of prejudice, this prejudice helps him correctly predict the outcome of situation involving minorities)

Attached: captaintriplek.jpg (1000x750, 113K)

That’s a spic in the video you absolute retards

Plus it was probably just one drug dealer robbing the other speaking of why is this nigger shit on pol