Mama, just killed a man

>Mama, just killed a man

Attached: Zoë_Quinn_(2015)_(cropped).jpg (367x553, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n_Ln4itFeDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>put a tweet against his head

Put the noose around his neck

Hang the nigger til it's dead

/v/ or /vg/

sexy

He was dumb enough to not only date a feminist but a notoriously hypocritical feminist caught whoring herself out for good reviews of her shit game. Can't feel too bad

he dated her pre gamegate and depression quest

God this bitch is hideous. I'd kill myself too of my dick was inside her.

It is horrible that someone took their life but KEK!
She is going to be plagued by this for the rest of her life. Can you imagine the shit talking this bitch is going to get from every corner of her existence!

BASED ZOE

>Made an accusation, now he's dead

>She is going to be plagued by this for the rest of her life.
Stop assuming she has empathy or a conscience. Human monsters are real

He was a SJW s0yg0y, nothing of value was lost.

His death is setting an example for other betas though

Stop giving this piece of shit attention good or bad !!!!!

Attached: 17F9A150-60F5-4F56-9AEF-99A4F6B597CA.jpg (390x435, 24K)

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMAAAAAAAAA

She needs to be thrown from a helicopter when the civil war comes. It would make me veeeery moist!
youtu.be/n_Ln4itFeDc

Attached: IMG_20190731_011120_711.jpg (1800x1800, 1.09M)

The guy who killed him self's sister posted this

>“Alec Holowka, my brother and best friend, passed away this morning. Those who know me will know that I believe survivors and I have always done everything I can to support survivors, those suffering from mental illnesses, and those with chronic illnesses. Alec was a victim of abuse and he also spent a lifetime battling mood and personality disorders. I will not pretend that he was not also responsible for causing harm, but deep down he was a person who wanted only to offer people care and kindness. It took him a while to figure out how. Over the last few years, with therapy and medication, Alec became a new person – the same person he had always been but without any of the darkness. He was calm and happy, positive and loving. Obviously, change is a slow process and it wasn’t perfect but he was working towards rehabilitation and a better life. In the last few days, he was supported by many Manitoba crisis services, and I want to thank everyone there for their support. I want to thank Adam Saltsman for staying up late talking with us and reminding Alec that there was a future. My family has and always will be the most important thing to me. Please give us time to heal. We tried our best to support Alec, but in the end he had felt he had lost too much.”

I don't assume she does or doesn't. I assume that she is going to get harassed so much that she breaks.

Wow. She is fugly. Who dates that? Guy must have been desperate.

The shitstorm has just beguuuun.

i laughed

take your (you)s

Women are treated as royalty in America. It’s funny they are doing everything they can to destroy this because, of all reasons, they feel they don’t have enough power.

This bitch points at someone and he looses everything his friends his job, everything. And people know who this cunt is and still just dropped him like a piece of garbage.

DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU DIE
IF I'M UNBANNED AGAIN THIS TIME TOMORROOOOOOWWWWW

>I believe survivors and I have always done everything I can to support survivors,
>I will not pretend that he was not also responsible for causing harm,

With family like this, who needs enemies. No wonder he killed himself.

Are you kidding?
This chick got trump elected and caused brexit.
She started the ball rolling that, fingers crossed, will lead to tight-wing death squads, and she’s just given it another massive push.

Attached: angry kirby.jpg (680x724, 51K)

Would smash and dash

Don't fuck with ZOE. SHE IS BASED
She gets the job done

Has she updated her patreon?

>Who dates that?
They don't date that, they rape it.

PATREEEEEON PATTREEEEEON

this!
wtf guys

dude you are such a fucking faggot

stop posting your stupid videos here

AS IF BASEDBOYS REALLY MATTER

why did you guys trust sargons 20 year plan gamergate 2 go

I'M JUST A POOR BOY!!!
NOBODY LOVES ME!!!!

Attached: 1464568096347.jpg (300x168, 10K)

I wonder if she can be sued somehow

>HE'S JUST A BASEDBOY FROM A ONIONS FAMILY

This is already underrated.

That's a tranny, right?
>choker
Those are to hide the Adam's apple, right?

SAVE ME FROM A LIFE WITH THIS MONSTROSITY.

Attached: MAMAMIAMAMAMIA.jpg (368x550, 18K)

>Spare him his life, from this monstrous tranny

if that was true it would have happened years ago
This is the dumb bitch that triggered Gamer Gate

EZ COME EZ GO WHY DID I FUCK THIS HO?

Forgot interlude pic

Attached: 1434295063043.jpg (912x956, 274K)

BISMILLAH! NO, SHE WILL NOT LET YOU GO

Attached: SHESAHOE.jpg (691x518, 44K)

LET ME GO!

Attached: 1530631093973.png (1600x1200, 129K)

Why are people on /v/ defending her?

wtf is this image?

Imagine talking about video games on forums and reading magazines about them. Fucking top kek.

This is coming from a former NA CS:GO pro btw. Everything other than competitive gaming is gay as fuck and even that shit is cringeworthy.

Who gives a fuck about this bitch? Go jack off to some 2016 Milo compilations on YouTube faggot.

Attached: weathermen.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

BEELZEBUB COULDN'T BE MORE FRIGHTENING, TO MEE, AH-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

blue board = bluepilled

Because she literally did nothing wrong?
>toxic white male rapes her
>she cancels him
>now he's dead
This is what justice looks like.

Attached: back-to-reddit-the-movie.jpg (717x880, 141K)

great tweet friend

Any other time, you'd be right.
But manslaughter? Sorry nigger, but that's getting my attention.

Attached: 1414846670903.jpg (1023x911, 134K)

Thank you. I forgot to use their preferred pronouns though. Zoe is non-binary and uses they/them.

>LET HIM GO

Attached: 1567079406021.jpg (676x746, 99K)

Attached: 1545280559968.jpg (491x491, 68K)

>Please give us time to heal. We tried our best to support Alec, but in the end it doesn't even matter".

that's the thing, they always go too far.

The more attention the more awareness though you retard

Are you retarded? She's a feminist hero now. She just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you can sleep around to get whatever you want, without hiding it, and then use a false rape allegation to cover your tracks if it backfires, and even if he kills himself, you will get off Scot free. This is unironically what feminism was all about.

megachek'd and no fucking kidding. He should've taken this cunt with him.

Attached: chek'dem.png (250x250, 37K)

my sides.

No wonder he killed himself.

thats a good song btw

Nothing really matters, anyone can see.

Nothing can be changed cause we aren’t free

kek

I bet his folks are speaking to lawyers right now about her and his former employer...

Attached: 1546856309909.jpg (960x732, 100K)

She is going to the 9th circle.

save this thread please.

Attached: eeeeeeeeeeeo.png (430x416, 409K)

Fuck women

It's hunting season

Sociopaths don't break. They are literally incapable of empathy or emotional understanding.

Anita was a grifter and Leigh Alexander was an ideologue, but Quinn was/is a psychotic narcissist. I assure you the only thing she is thinking about now is how she can use this to turn her failing patreon around.

shieet she fine as fuck senpai, I wouldn't mind buring my face between her ass cheeks desu

I'd probably still fug that if it put a paper bag over its head.

resetera and dischord tranny's invaded the board, but like every board on this site, you just can't leave

Fucking self centered cunt

Shut up Zoe, don't think people will let you scot free with that one.

That's harsh. His own sister and self-declared "best friend" believed the obviously sociopathic SJW lunatic over her own brother.
How many goddamn blue pills did she take?

>wasn't some blonde chick convicted over her boyfriends suicide due to some harsh words fairly recently?
Same shit.
Whose dick did this fat tranny-tit mongoloid bitch suck to make her immune from such scrutiny?

Yeah but in that case she literally told him to kill himself and talked him into it.
Apparently if you get someone to kill themselves with false accusations and rumors, it doesn't count as a crime.

Attached: youre_a_fag.gif (413x192, 1.29M)

In my mind she's the real villain of this sad tale. Quinn is Quinn and a known quantity. Of course Quinn is going to do this, she's the Whore of Babylon, possibly literally.

You don't stick your dick in crazy. She will come out 5 years later saying you raped her or something.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

And this was in her PRIME. Yeesh.

OP, you seem to be grossly misunderstanding exactly what the fuck just happened here. Alec Holowka gave his life to single-handedly nuke the entire #MeToo movement in the gaming scene before it could even crawl off the ground and ended Zoe's entire fucking career. The man gave his life to the cause & for the good of white male gamers around the world.

Zoe didn't kill this man, he gave his life to irreparably blow her the FUCK out. Zoe's done nothing but strengthened the anti-SJW culture & is doing so once again.

mama, just killed a man
put a tweet against his head
made an accusation now he's dead
mama, witch hunt just begun
But now the cuck has thrown it all away

This tbqh. Think about it like this:

There are about 330 million people in America, roughly half being women. Assuming a psychopathy rate of 1% (which quite frankly, is probably low-balling it), that would give us 165,000 female psychopaths in America, minimum.

Every one of them that hears about this story, will learn from it.

Attached: 1555123658566.jpg (480x853, 29K)

I dunno. She could have come out swinging, called Quinn a lying whore, say she murdered her brother.
Instead it sounds like she's playing both sides. Protecting herself at the cost of her dead brother.
I mean unless she really thinks he did it. Both those tweets read like fantasy SJW bullshit to me. Absolutely unrealistic.

>The weak should fear the strong
In all seriousness, Zoe is some BPD slut who cunningly fucks her way through desperate sex starved nerds to further her own personal gain. What's so wrong about it?
Females like her strive off positive and negative attention, and the rancorous following she has loves to feign compassion for her histrionic personality disorders, while commending her antipathy to the people she exploits emotionally.

It's pretty entertaining to watch these "men" kill themselves over a dumb whore, primarily because most women know how she thinks and know her passivity is a charade. Dude over-reacted to a false rape accusation, and and now this cunt is going to further her own publicity without repercussions. Most women enjoy forced sexual encounters because they are spontaneous and passion-fueled.

>She is going to be plagued by this for the rest of her life.
no she isn't. you have a lot to learn about female nature

>playing video games at all

kill yourself incel faggot

Attached: 1562622496227.jpg (763x893, 84K)

BASED BOYA DO NOT FUCK THAT HO

Mama, ooh,
Didn't mean to make him die,
If I #metoo again this time tomorrow,
patreon, patreon the only thing that matters