Comedians finally fighting back the libtards

I'm sure we've all heard about the new Chappelle special Sticks and Stones and how much it offends the liberal media. What can be done to forget support the efforts of comedians and push against those trying to silence them? (Pic related)

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-225722.png (1440x2067, 407K)

stop being pussies and start doing comedy

honk honk

comedian is not a real job.
its like saying being a youtuber, playing vidya all day and warning millions a month is a job too.
No, its not, faggots.
But why is it considered a job and why does entertainment pay high?
Because its keeps the masses dumb and thats what (((they))) want.
bread and circus, nutjobs.
kys

>playing vidya isn't a real job
Kek say that to my Twitch check faggot

kys parasite.

>all critics, 5
>screencaps 4
Are you the 5th faggot trying to get attention?

Dave chapelle is just as owned by (((them))) as anyone who gets a mainstream platform you retard.

Not arguing if it's a real job or not, the point is that comedians speak truth to power something that is extremely suppressed today so what ways can they be aided to speak that truth to power. No one is talking about what qualifies as a job.

C O P E
O
P
E

No, phone just isn't big enough for all the relevant info, fuck the other fag too

Get off my board boomer

I'd rather help (((them))) turn the tide away from censorship than let of culture keep fucking everything up

>comedian is not a real job.
OK, dad.

>hurf derf blckpillz onleee
OK, faggot.

Its funny how the audience has changed since chappelle has been away. These faggots expect wisdom and profound statements from comedians? Have these fuckers forgotten this is the comic who gave us shit like rick james, the crackhead, and the blind black guy who hates niggers? Th reason they arent laughing is because his punchlines made them look in the mirror. Theyre just too stupid to add it up

>I'm sure we've all heard
So this is an advertisement. Ah.

How is that a blackpill? How fucking new are you?

comedy used to be much darker and funnier

Attached: 1537312561312.png (500x397, 107K)

Agreed. I fucking hate comedians.

I mean maybe it was my fault assuming anyone on here pays attention to the current state of the political environment. But I would have assumed when something anti PC comes out that is main stream the people of Jow Forums would take notice

is he dare i say /ournig/ ? he is making kvetching a lot of people

You have to understand there's shills here

As a comedian/streamer/entertainer your "job" is generally to either profit by selling tickets, merchandise, and to generate views for advertising profits.

You also have to consider the fact that people enjoy being distracted and entertained. Some people might think they are clever with the bread and circus stuff but humanity would seek out these distractions no matter what.

Attached: 15588746.jpg (960x1280, 234K)

>gets paid lots of money to make people laugh
>not a job

You Deutschbags are the worst!