Please tell me again how easy the Air Force is

Just got out of Air Force BMT, fill me In and AMA.

Attached: CF9DC09F-2B55-4E4B-B0AA-A981187BB635.jpg (750x1334, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/08/01/with-deaths-by-suicide-rising-air-force-orders-resiliency-stand-down/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only pussies join the Air Force. Real men join marines.

are you a nigger?

Shut the fuck up trainee.

What rank did you get at enlistment? E3?

Trying to be a PJ so fuck off first off, beyond crayon jokes, not tryna be a fucking janitor before I’m 20

E3 out of tech school, got duped into a 6 year contract

You’re black and you go by “BJ”

What was your enlistment bonus?

You’re black and go by Tyrone, don’t you know, AF only let’s in 30 black people a year? And what are the fucking odds I’d be one

Do you guys get the nice, sense-making multicam uniforms or the old, gay ass ABU shit?

Serious question. I have a uniform fetish.

Attached: 1000x668_q95.jpg (1000x668, 210K)

Due to ship dates for my job I left early, but they’ll begin to get issued OCPs next month I believe, I’ll get OCPs in tech during indoc so majority of people will have them soon

This isn't your blog you stupid fucking faggot.

I don't give a shit about your job. Fuck you. I don't care if you're in the Air Force, or sucking dick on the street corner for pocket change.

Fuck you and this off-topic bullshit you fucking faggot.

12k for an extra 2 years not to bad, so long as I get through the pipeline

My old man did a couple years in infantry (he was the last squad to work in the Honest John program (Canadian Nukes)) And realized that there wasn't much of a future there. He went sheet metal tech in the airforce and did another 20 there and then 20 more in civy life. Airforce is the way to go for usable civy trades.

You sound like you need some anger management, relax mate there’s more threads

Attached: 7A8EDF33-3A8A-4DD6-8B16-1ABBBF149A8E.jpg (1208x641, 497K)

I reported this as off-topic, so if you get banned, I would like you to know that I did my small part to make that happen.

Fuck you, you pea-brained imbecile.

Whats been with the funny call signs recently with the Q stuff?

Also what was the helicopter doing in the middle of the suburbs?

Learn2 quote, newfag.

Thanks then I’ll be able to get off this website, who are you going to vote for by the way?
Thousands of people get stuck into jobs that won’t help them in the Forces, gotta get groovy with a recruiter not to go in like a dumbass and be given road construction.

Attached: 56A97558-0D1E-4585-9FBC-157A5B0AF606.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

Your gf cheated on you and the baby is not yours

Attached: advvaa.jpg (1303x747, 229K)

Cope

Well I heard there was a subgroup of people who were in BMT what were terrorist or some crap so they started doing a bunch of weird shit, people were pulled from flights for chaplain meeting they never arranged, I think the helicopter ran out of gas so they parked it

You're a nigger. Armed forces is obviously political.

marines aren't what they used to be. If you score high on asvab you'd be an idiot to not join af

Yuuuuut

Also did anyone else think Range 15 was fucking garbage?

I see you still have the boot mentality where you think you're going to save the fucking world by volunteering at the soup kitchen.
I was an airman once, lol.
Truth though, I was a 4N0X1 and we had a lot of PJ washouts come through our school.
Take your training seriously and don't do anything stupid.
Good luck buddy.

Please this

>Trying to be a PJ so fuck off first off

Attached: xv.png (440x451, 389K)

It’s not that but the Raider Regiment takes all the top tier bubbas and Recon and Force divvy up the rest- anyone left isn’t smart, motivated or fit enough to really lead and push the others.

Regular infantry which used to be almost Ranger tier is now Army leg tier cause all the dudes that git gud can leave for Marine SF unlike before when your unit had the final say.

Gay. That explains a lot though; sorry to hear about that, Marine.

Attached: sga.png (601x448, 361K)

I think it’s called the chair force

I wanted to tell you to kill yourself, but...

airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/08/01/with-deaths-by-suicide-rising-air-force-orders-resiliency-stand-down/