(((IGBO))) are jews of africa

Tatooine meets AIDS

>Starting with arab built structures

lol

I heard susan as a really tight cunt aswell

Found the nigger

Those are beautiful.

Do you guys ever stop thinking about the black race jesus

Attached: 93705EDD-F7EB-46F0-AF20-9459791FE7BE.jpg (620x308, 52K)

seriously nigger? they look like the most basic of basic shit except for the last one which looks like a clown world theme park

Jow Forums is more than one person, its so many people that the chances one is thinking of the black race is basically 100%, and thats fine

Those look like middle eastern Muslim structures.
Am I wrong?
Also they don't look like pyramids. Just saying.

Yep they are

Niggers taking credit for shit they didn't build

holy shit it's actually true
Jow Forums is right again

Attached: Rabbis_Howshua_Amariel_and_Hi_Ben_Daniel.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>Do you guys ever stop thinking about the black race
Yep. Pic related. We bitch about them FAR MORE than niggers.

Attached: 1520015425416.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

At least 3 of them are build by muslims. Their lies never fail to amuse me.

These are Arabic and actually look kind of nice

+its from region with heavy arab/egyptian influences.

White on this thread is actually trying to say those building were made by arabs, the amount of denial amazes me these are building in nubian which is a BLACK city and those were made by BLACK men, eat my ass white fags

> nigger architecture
> architecture

Kek. Architecture is not only buildings, it's culture. Even the soulless chinks can beat niggers.

Attached: 20151208100446_MCU4F.thumb.700_0.jpg (700x1244, 132K)

Attached: 1566960523284.jpg (1000x1024, 97K)

Niggers even steal history

The only thing blacks ever built was AIDS
Actually even that was stolen.

The fuckin Indians even had better architecture.
This temple is from 750AD.

Attached: Borobudur_006.jpg (850x567, 186K)

>denial
All their buildings are designed by whites, they just built this shit under the supervision of a superior race. They didn't design any of that shit themselves in their bigger cities and let superior races do the high iq work. Cmon you know it's true,

>trying to say those building were made by arabs, the amount of denial amazes me these are building in nubian which is a BLACK city
You'll offend a Nubian if you call them " black ".
They are half Arab. They are not entirely black.
Gotcha bitch.

quora.com/Are-nubians-black-Africans

>At least 3 of them are build by Muslims
Supervised by Muslims, built by slaves.

based

Not a source dumbass, and nubian are african meaning theyre black

Attached: Nubian-Queen-002.jpg (484x597, 47K)

Layman here, but those look like Arabs built them. Especially 2 and 4.

>they're African therefore they're black
god damn american niggers are so retarded. Africa is a huge continent similar to the size of Asia, which has a ton of races on it. Africa has more than one race of people living there besides blacks. You have north African berbers and arabs, you have ethiopians and Kenyan and Caucasoid people, you have Nigerians, you have bantu gorilla niggers, you have so many different types of people. Stupid arrogant niggers really do believe they were kings

True desu. Berbers, Copts, Kushites and Amharics are different from other Africans though, Linguistically at least.

>African, meaning "black"
No.

It's Greek/Arab architecture and it's actually quite nice and is great for insulation.

They used to have souls.

Back when they were majority white.

Both modern Nubians and ancient Nubians show up as about 60% Eurasian in ancestry. Their DNA is closer to modern Egyptians and other Mediterranean populations, than East-Africans. So they're hardly even of the negroid taxon or alike to sub-saharan Africans. Not all like West-Africans, who African Americans are actually descendants of.

The fact that these niggers have to be proud of others' achievements. Never gets old.

Attached: 4012491263_a85f271bbb_z.jpg (480x640, 272K)

They still do. Hell imagine what they think of us. Probably all gay and on drugs

Islam had a lot of influence over northern Africa.

nice mud houses

>Not all like West-Africans
*Not at all like West-Africans

The only chinks with souls are those of the Tarim Basin. They're actually still around half European and half Asian, i.e. Hapas. Go figure.

The Europoids of the Tarim Basin are the only reason that the Chinese ever flourished.

I like old fashioned chink architecture. It's somehow comparable to Europeans. Both 1000 times better than niggers anyway.

Attached: 9852365.jpg (1200x750, 466K)

>comparable to Europeans
See

Lmao the only thing a nigger can build is destruction to us

>The Europoids of the Tarim Basin are the only reason that the Chinese ever flourished.
Sounds off to me. Any sources and/or other? The Chinese did have organization, architecture, states, inventions (AFAIK paper making, gun powder, compass), etc. Though I recall that various sculpture and statue-making techniques (among other cultural and technological influences) came from the Ancient Greeks and spread throughout Asia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenistic_influence_on_Indian_art .
Also: Tiananmen Square: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests

Attached: 1566874999427.png (797x835, 427K)

You obviously have to judge for yourself, but look at the modern-day Chinese and ask yourself how such an accomplished people could become soulless automatons completely devoid of empathy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies

lowkey all look good
give where the credit is due

)))Communism((( as well as repeated outside invasions and occupations, such as by the Golden Horde? Consider for instance en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution , which was directly Jewish destruction of existing Chinese culture, traditions, etc. and the core of the Chinese (and then there were the other genocides committed by the communists). I don't know what the Chinese would be like without these influences, and whether they can recover from them. I believe that the cruelty that is widespread among various groups in East Asia may be a long-storied part of them, since it is also seen among some Japanese in some ways and is part of the general culture (for instance eating frogs while the frogs are still alive, which I believe also the Japanese do, I saw a video of that recently). On the other hand, there are also videos of (PRC) Chinese either ignoring people in accidents, or directly murdering them after seeing them in accidents, as I have read possibly due to avoiding being blamed, sued and having to sustain the accident victims for the rest of their lives. This may very well have a lot to do with the communists. The Japanese, AFAIK, definitely do help victims of accidents. And the Japanese may treat at least certain animals with great care and affection, such as dogs and cats, though I am uncertain on this latter point. The Chinese conversely burn dogs alive for food, you have probably seen some of the videos of that.

Attached: 1564304821176(3).png (758x604, 151K)

I am black and I really hope you are larping. How the fuck do American blacks believe all of this shit?

Nigga we are from west Africa. We got our asses here from that part of the world. Just because your ancestors lost their original culture on their way to the Americas doesnt mean you have to lie to yourself and wuz kangz to raise your self esteem. Those are really low iq theories to buy into come on br0.

I am not a geneticist but west africans are not north Africans. Claiming that ancestry to feel less insecure is coping

They never did.

Pseudohistory. The tarim people were conquered and made irrelevant. Chinks were only ever superstitious psychopaths. They have racial autism, hence their success. They don't let human rights get in the way of their progress.

You’re not so bad yourself

Attached: 221D09FF-59D0-493D-83C8-124F5151DC18.gif (580x348, 1.49M)