When cartoon network was not censured

Good times

Attached: Isla del drama.jpg (604x339, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eVIuZ04trgA
youtube.com/watch?v=OPO0zybkAWo
youtube.com/watch?v=mp5KYnvLaqU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_Adventures_of_Jonny_Quest
youtube.com/watch?v=5wT4UbxQiTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good times

Attached: sympathy.jpg (524x484, 46K)

Me in the middle

This show was fucking boring
Ed Edd n Eddy + CTCD = GOAT

He was gay jajajajjaj :)

Fuck is this newfag shit? If it didn’t air in the 90’s you’re underageb&

boomer get

I feel incredibly old today because of comments in a Metalocalypse clip I saw on YouTube where some zoomer said he saw the episode when he was six.

I can not see some cartoons before 2000 without being a minor? ahhahahhah

>yup nothing like waking up to some Johnny quest and scooby doo on Saturday mornings back in 71'

>they just don't make them like they used to

Attached: Is+the+30yearold+boomer+meme+supposed+to+offend+actually+30yearold+_a05abcdf062eb817d35556e2eff18ec4 (326x326, 43K)

KND MASTERRACE
MASSIVE TREEHOUSE SKEET SKEET MASSIVE ADVENTURES
FUCK KIKES FUCK NIGGERS AND MOST OF ALL FUCK NETFLIX

feelz nigger you hurt me

>we are now at the death knells of culture where zoomers unironically defend shit shows like johnny test, the shit remake of dexter's lab that it was and total drama island, a cartoonized exaggeration of a reality show that is now probably more tame than reality shows itself due to the hypernormalization of this retarded behavior becoming more common through zoomers being exposed to this media as children

Attached: 1565392967360.jpg (720x714, 64K)

fucking wasted

Wasted indeed
>77777

Attached: image.gif (280x202, 1.99M)

I feel so old, I don't even know what this shit is. Cartoon Network for me was Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd & Eddy, Dexter, Star Wars Clone Wars, Samurai Jack.

Anyone else remember the CN Flinstones ad? Where Fred says "Dang nabbit I can never find a parking space after lunch" and it had he-man I think in his car? I'm 26 but feel 40

Remember Fred and other Hannah Barbera characters falling and falling in the CN promo

Why does Jow Forums never talk about powerpuff girls? it was basically propaganda normalizing the idea of race war to little kids. three little white girls fly around beating up minorities, under the benevolent patriarchal authority of professor Utonium. Total right wing death squad material.

Attached: powerpuff-girls-4-ever-wallpaper.gif (1024x768, 120K)

Remember how one of their enemies was a little yellow-green monkey with a huge brain who wants to conquer the world?
And he had a japanese accent?

Attached: mojo-jojo-powerpuff-girls.jpg (500x290, 29K)

Mojo jojo

Brutal.

I missed when our animation industry was good enough to watch and not a literal necromancy hut with revival vomit. I get people are liking anime more because of the action and more human figure animation but give me a cartoon like knd,Ed edd n Eddy or maybe something that's more positive and hard worked on and I'll watch that but the industry got fucking lazy and the creator of Ed edd n Eddy fortold this because no one was handrawing shit anymore

Kek and Cocaiiiiiine

I do remember that. Powerhouse-era Cartoon Network (97-04) was great. Shows like Toon Heads were absolutely kino and it's a shame that they took away that interconnection between all the generations of old cartoons all the way back to the 1910s when they rebadged the network to 'CN'. Anything that wasn't currently airing either got moved to Boomerang or put on the shelf.
There was still some alright stuff in the mid-00s like Megas XLR and Billy & Mandy but it really started to go downhill. I think a lot of the talent that made Cartoon Network great ended up moving to Adult Swim, which started right around the time Cartoon Network started going to shit (that horrible Dexter's Lab reboot)

>not mentioning G Gundam and Hamtaro

ok

Watch out for those cats, you know, they're smarter than you think.

Fun fact: adventure Time and it's creator was actually one of the main caused for the networks decline and it's infestation of sjw cocksuckers who do jack shit but have drawing party's at there fucking homes.

Attached: johnny_bravo_016_51902.jpg (553x522, 52K)

Oh mama

Attached: johnny-bravo.jpg (290x210, 15K)

Get the fuck outta here zoomie, this show was trash.

You know what ? You are right
Adventure Time was the paradigm shift for the once great CN....well there still is some good shit too

Cartoonfags are the worst

Feel bad for kids not growing up and getting to watch pic related.

Modern Cartoon Network and it's cartoons just feel so soulless.

Attached: Cartoon_Cartoon_Fridays_Logo.png (1544x471, 248K)

Adventure Time was good when it came out, like the first 3 seasons... but it opened the door to this lame, cutesy sense of humor that i always assumed 8-year-old girls found funny.

This.

Ayy someone from my original timeline. Cheers m8.

>shitty cringe "hello fellow youth!" show
>good
kys

Attached: 1524541891102.jpg (600x530, 86K)

Attached: powerpuff-girls.jpg (984x518, 67K)

Attached: creep012-powerpuff-girls.jpg (513x745, 103K)

if anything, this shit brainwashed me into thinking that trannies were creepy demons.

CalArts was made by the kikes. Some cartoons are alright though

Attached: 2F83517A-DF50-4C81-AE55-B2649B4D3CED.png (943x611, 830K)

bernie (((bernstein))) pretends to be a (((director))) but actually wants to kill the powerpuff girls and steal all the gold in the bank

Attached: bernie-bernstein-460x304.png (460x304, 134K)

I heard that he hired the Steven Universe chick who then flooded the studio with Tumblrinas. I stopped watching Cartoon Network completely by 2005. When I stopped, it was lots of hideous flash animation and reruns of Kids WB reject shows
I'd argue that the late 00s was the death of TV. Every single channel meant for some specific purpose - History, Arts & Entertainment, The Learning Channel, Music Television, etc etc - every single channel became a reality TV network around the same time. Do you remember in 2009 when Cartoon Network decided that it was ditching cartoons for "CN Real"?
I guess I'll sound like an old man for saying that TV used to feel "alive" in a way and gradually became very sterile and playlist-oriented like radio stations. No manned staff running anything, no soul, no cool bumpers or anything lively, just playlists on loop.
I liked what I saw of Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Flapjack, but I didn't come across them until they were on for years.

>Space Ghost Coast to Coast

Ed from Ed Edd n Eddy was a fucking jew rat

youtu.be/eVIuZ04trgA

Drawn Together wa great too. It all went down after 2010-2012

Mah nigga.

Early 2010's Adult Swim was extremely based.

based

>Ed, Edd & Eddy
I think I may be the only person in the world who hated EE&E. Everybody else seems to love it but I could never stand it.

correct
this thread is full of newfags

Ok this type of shit just makes me so fucking mad. Thiss is what I'm fucking saying. These new fag tumbler artists are lazy shit heads who have zero skill. Which can sum up my hatred for all sjw's, wether they be gender questioning faggots or political tards who push feminism and shit economic policies. Seriously I get people on this board can sometimes call people who watch cartoons babies but show this shit to kids of today and you'll red pill them on how these morons destroy and degrade culture. A culture that was unique to this country and now is getting it's ass handed by the east.

Attached: images (34).jpg (300x168, 7K)

What'd you hate about that show? I couldn't fathom hating that show, there are so many characters that are great even if you hate the rest.

True
Steven universe is the end result
dove soap normalize transpsychosis

lol thats zoomer shit, 90s cartoon network or go home faggot.

HELL YA
Give me my dexters laboratory, powerpuff girls, johnny bravo, bill and mandy, johny quest, swat kats, and old school toonami.

Fuck this new shit.

The characters were annoying and complete one-trick ponies. Every episode had the same plot. When the humor wasn't stupid it was just plain gross.

Background artist were true artist

Cartoon network has always been heavily censored, you fucking moron.
The FCC has a shitload of regulations on what can be presented as children programing, and even what advertisements can be show in between them.

>johnny quest

what fucking time are you from homie?

born in 87 lol, but grew up watching all the 90s shit.

Adult Swim is a whole different story.
My favorite Adult Swim era would've been around 2002-06 or so.
youtube.com/watch?v=OPO0zybkAWo
Sometimes, when I was in middle school I'd wake up a little early because Adult Swim showed random stuff like Gigantor in the 5a-6a timeslot. That sign-off bumper always hit home.
I still watched it into the early 2010s but not as much. Off the Air was kino - one of the last vestiges of experimental late night tv for burnouts like myself

Attached: 1567365535600.jpg (830x650, 128K)

ok i just realized johnny quest was originally from 65 but i swear they ran a version in the 90s, either reruns or a remake.

90's fags gotta remember my nigga Rupert

youtube.com/watch?v=mp5KYnvLaqU

Attached: rupert.jpg (620x439, 74K)

found it 96 version
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_Adventures_of_Jonny_Quest

I think you're thinking of Johnny Test, not Jonny Quest.

Attached: 595.jpg (1058x595, 89K)

Quints were wasted on this homo? Sweet Jesus

Cringe millennial. Generation Z will curbstomp your generation.

First, yes I remember 2009
>This is coming from a tv fag
It's was by far the dark ages for cn but 2 years later the whole channel turned around with adventure Time and a lot of other decent shows. But in turn yes. The whole studio was filled with tumbler users because of Adventure times creator.

But this is mostly because of TV's decline in this current age. I just how the future is much better.

Attached: carpets.jpg (474x355, 27K)

>off the air
incredibly based. they still make new ones. also alan resnick's stuff like Live Forever As You Are Now is great.

No i already linked it bitch, i didnt watch that zoomer shit. I dont even know who johnny TEST is.

Gold star for you smart boy.

Attached: 1567107955978m.jpg (1024x864, 114K)

>johny quest,
you have an iq sub 90 if you like that fucking awful show.
>shitty flash puppet rigged animation
>autistic adhd plotlines with summaries that could be written in 10 words or less.

Damn right

Total Drama Island was based but in hindsight it was the beginning of when the Jews were going all out, and I sensed it.

Attached: 1567333550170.jpg (443x455, 40K)

Finally, a man of culture.

this is the one where the crack whipping of niggers is heard every 5 seconds right?

He saidQuest not Test faggot

With what? Camp Lazlo? The Cramp Twins? lol
I'll meet you halfway on Code Lyoko, but honestly, you guys had it worse for this kind of stuff. It wasn't your fault.
2009 was the Dark Ages in general. I don't think there's a single thing I miss from that era. Then again, I was an edgy teenager.

G gundam != Gundam wing

You gotta admit Regular Show is mildly entertaining. Nothing like Ren & Stimpy, but pretty good, even if a bit formulaic.

Yep, but see how his brother abused him; you can probably guess his parents didn't love him either. Hell, he was probably circumcised at birth, you know what that does to you.

I love the movie, very heartwarming stuff. It's about being bros till the end.

Attached: 1561105465309.png (657x1145, 135K)

CN in the 90s and early 2000s was absolutely kino. Ed, Edd&Eddy, Samurai Jack, Dexter's Laboratory, old Star Wars Clone Wars (and the new one was awesome as well, especially the final seasons when everything was getting dark as fuck), old Scooby Doo, Tom&Jerry with the absolutely amazing classical soundtrack etc. Fox Kids also had Jetix up at that time with some amazing shows as well, like Life with Louie or The Amazing Tick for example. I unironically learned most of my English from these channels, as the episodes were not dubbed in Romanian at that time. Nickelodeon was also kinda ok back in the days, with the Avatar series or Shaman King being absolutely amazing story-wise.

It's a shame they don't make these things like they used to. Whenever I feel down nowadays I always tune in for some Life with Louie episodes, the nostalgia hits me with some good feelings despite me seeing all the show for "x" amount of times.

and even hating niggers (they all BTFO of that nigger Johnny at the end who's wearing a watermelon for a helmet)

>is heard every 5 seconds right?
They don't wait that long between whip cracks
youtube.com/watch?v=5wT4UbxQiTg

Regular Show started in 09? Good. At least one good thing came out of that shitshow of a year.

Flapjack came before both of those and was sort of in the transitionary period between good old Cartoon Network and Kiketoon Network.
I liked it though, but I'm a Mindless Self Indulgence kind of guy. Disliked Chowder though.

Zoomers undeniably shrekt for all time kek

anyone remember that one show Mike Lu and Og?
i still have no idea what to think of that cartoon

I never thought of Johnny being black. More like inbred or race-mixed way back in lineage. Definitely incel material, likely autistic.

I watched the first episode when it first aired.
Weird idea, same for Sheep in the Big City

Attached: 250px-Sheepinthebigcity.png (250x242, 77K)

lol my oldest boy at 17 gives that same list

Camp Lazlo was decent. I'd dump more on My Gym Partner's a Monkey, which was worse but still watchable.
Code Lyoko is a classic but not an original, obviously.
>2009
I probably agree with you.

Code Lyoko has one of the most autistic fanbases, on par with the Sonic Fanbase

The timelines are converging. Interdasting.

as kids we watched flintstones scooby doo he man gi joe...read the savage sword of conan comics....played with guns...drove autos at age 8...leave the house and be miles away on foot until dark like 3 towns over and shit....how old am I Jow Forums?

That's not necessarily a bad thing.
It's essentially about gamers living in society. Like the third Spy Kids movie.

Attached: holy-trinity-of-that-kid-core-games.png (1840x1840, 1.43M)