Do all women cheat on their boyfriends with douchebags?

So i had a girl over my place, blonde white 20y/o

I was drunk as hell and put my fingers together and threw them in her and pushed, all of a sudden she scream oooouuuh wtf are you doing?!!

and she started bleeding, i didn't really care i just thought whatever i didn't really like her so i just felt like doing something crazy

A few years later i met her at a party, she had a boyfriend that she moved in with at this point.

But after she got abit drunk she begged me for taking her out sometime and hooking up, she also begged for me to stay and spend the night with her after the party.

How come girls beg a guy that treats them like shit and destroys busts their vaginas?

Are all women whores? ;)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>Do all women cheat on their boyfriends with douchebags?
no.
just be half a douchebag and you're fine.

What the fuck

FPBP

incell retard. go tough a nigger anus.

op is right i just saw a bad boy fly over my house!!!!!!!

hahaha

I've got lots of stories of how regular girls act slutty as hell when guys like you don't know about it

This is the real blackpill, that women are worthless and don't deserve your respect. And you will be reproductively better off for it. Hopefully you won't learn this lesson by treating your girlfriend too well. The girls I treat the worst somehow want to fuck the most.

Keep up the good work, I guess, Chadjeet.

Attached: Apudolph Hitlal.jpg (236x373, 17K)

Not when you're the douchebag, friend.

Love her but make sure she knows her place. It's not hard.

Your grammar and syntax tell me that you are almost certainly a poojeet. No one wants to hear your fantasies you micro-dicked street shitter

Kek you just busted her cherry real quick and that was it?

Bro this is a solved issue.

Women love powerful men and hate weak men. If you cant survive in a hostile environment then her pussy dries up. It's THAT simple.

>Do all women cheat on their boyfriends with douchebags?
no, just yours cuck

Attached: 1cab868bebbafa80413df740e2975d8bc7144aa53a5f43c329220f638846f119.jpg (960x720, 82K)

They cheat cause you're ugly

Stop acting like you were the one destroying her pussy and not chad.
You know you're just sitting there crying, knowing what she's doing at the party.

The thread doesn't even remotely relate politics.

Hey guys im glad the thread got so much attention.

I got a picture for you to think about.

Attached: i-like-dick-ycvntj.jpg (600x400, 24K)

> ;)
Pajeets get the rope

Solution:

Don't have a girlfriend. Have multiple ladyfriends.

I personally can not deal with the humiliating emotions of getting cucked without become violent so my best bet is to avoid serious relationships. I mostly just meet up with chicks at hotels.

No one cares nigger lover. I have a wife and children. Your a dumb incel defeatist faggot.

I have genetic off spring. You don't. Go fucking die or transition fat boy.

You know i met a girl that was engaged at work a while back. They had a little son and a house.

After she started following me around and flirt i had her sitting in my lap after awhile ;)

After i had fucked her i saw she updated her facebook status about loving her fiancee so much.

It's just funny being on the other side, guys like him have no clue :D