What would you do if you encountered a street fight?

youtube.com/watch?v=oooV8-uETu4

Attached: bum fight.jpg (480x360, 24K)

walk around it and go into the circle k to pay for my gas.

/Thread

Don’t get involved ever. knew a guy who pulled his gun to stop a street fight, they gave him 5 years man

Watch, make sure they don't kill each other. Break it up if it gets too bad.

Bring out the lawn chair and crack a beer

Ignore it.

mind my own fucking business

Just yell
>FUCK, THE COPS ARE HERE!
>COPS ARE HERE!
loud as absolute fuck in an aggressive tone and everyone will scramble. Half the time the participants are looking for a way to engage and save face. If truly real shit were popping off, it wouldn’t be a fight, it’d be something worse, so the fact that it’s still merely a fight for a prolonged time means it’s less serious in general and the problem with this type of shit is there’s no defined end, that’s where you yelling something could really help everyone out, ironically.

I have a wife and daughter, playing hero is for unmarried fags.

pull out my phone, record it, and post it online

That's actually what I enjoy doing

Aim for the chin. Always the chin.

Attached: 1542248630924.jpg (255x255, 15K)

This. Never get involved unless it’s a white being beaten by a black, maybe 2.

Never try to intervene unless you are prepared to fight everyone in the vicinity.
Unless you feel like you have to protect one of them, stay away. They will immediately turn their anger on you if you intervene, it happens every time. Life isn't like the movies, when someone is this riled up, they don't care who they are hitting. One of the biggest mistakes of my life was trying to break up a fight. All I did was try to separate two guys. Well the more aggressive guy immediately wanted to kill me and the other guy just walked away apparently. I was fine but a friend got sent to the hospital when another guy sucker punched him from behind. You will get no appreciation from breaking it up, not from the 'victim', not from the cops, nobody. Also this If you get involved you need to be ready to face the bullshit justice system.

WM v WM btfo
WM v WW think about doing something
BF v WF call police
BM v WF call popo
BM v BF take video post on >Jow Forums

You put bets down to the bigger nigger then collect earnings

I have a fighting knife

fAggot

lol american calling a little wrestling a street fight

pussies

>Caps lock
#1 enemy of Jewish propaganda online, better luck next time Herschfeld

Encourage them further then congratulate whoever wins.

gay

make quick bucks, by betting with someone who will win.

Attached: 1562000382871.png (1413x1018, 1.45M)

There was two times I've seen a street fight. Both times in downtown Toronto. The first time it ended way too fast to do anything about it and it was full of blacks so I didn't want to get shot but basically this happened:
>Go outside
>See two groups of blacks standing outside
>Some massive black security outside shouting "I don't give a fuck who started it I'm ending it"
>One guy moves to punch someone
>Security guard knocks him out in one punch then just starts swinging and knocking everyone else out in one punch.

The other time it was two homeless guys and I just sat outside drinking my coffee while talking to the police on the phone. After I was done with the phone I just shouted "Can you stop I'm trying to enjoy my coffee" and the homeless guy who was winning stopped and said "Sorry" then walked away.

Enjoy the show.

shooter the nigger, and if they're both niggers, shoot them both

I think I am funny
> nobody else does
Must be a lot of favors on the chan tonight

Attached: image.jpg (1024x800, 97K)

fart nervously

take out my phone and start grunting like a wild animal?

Faggots not favors you damned spell corrector

I would pull down the black guys pants and eat out his asshole. I live to eat black ass.

Hurry home to my 2D waifu without making eye contact.

Attached: 1462217528224.jpg (625x678, 50K)

depends
>is it 2 men throwing down

leave em the fuck alone

>is it someone obviously getting bashed/mugged by some cunt

should probably "carefully" try to de-escalate say shit like 'hes had enough' 'police are coming' etc, get physical last resort if your capable but rule of thumb dont pick fights you cant win.

Attached: yeee.jpg (467x533, 28K)

record properly