Didn't know that the Balkan has such a nice Architecture

looks great.

Attached: MEuropa1.jpg (555x391, 137K)

That’s Turkish architecture that the Ottomans brought

t. turk

looks primitive.

Ottomans were nomadic fucks that could not build a structure more complex than a yurt. What architecture they managed to capture they claimed as their own.

fuck off

Attached: 1360525308178.jpg (422x422, 142K)

roach detected

Attached: 1554379184750.jpg (1122x1500, 132K)

>Ottomans were nomadic fucks that could not build a structure
are you retarded?
they had more land than anybody for centuries.

At least they did have some Architecture. I can't remember Bulgarian Architecture except of some broken Communist factories I have seen there.

Attached: Download (1).jpg (248x203, 10K)

Fucking dumb ameritard. Mongols owned half the globe, but their core population was still nomad.

Because architecture is not something you have, it's something you develop. They were nomads at the beginning of their conquest, thus had no architecture of their own. So claiming the settled population of the balkans copied their architecture is a misnomer. Turks were and still are squatting on the lands of better man.

>he actually believed that smelly turk

lmao

Attached: 1520257564293.jpg (1024x768, 209K)

Looks nice. What's this style called?

>are you retarded
Claim the ameriturd without knowledge in history.
Ottoman came from a nomadic tribes ansd they were quite proud of their nomadic traditions as to include them in imperial decorum.

Because they imported their royalty from Germany.

turks were slanty eyed nomads, look at central asian turks. Turks in turkey are mutts of greeks, kurds, armenians, slavs and arabs

>Ottoman came from a nomadic tribes ansd they were quite proud of their nomadic traditions as to include them in imperial decorum
and then settled and built mega structures for centuries which refutes, think before posting.

I want a Turkish gf, gibs me Turkish gf Mehmet.

Its from the Bulgarian revival period.

Brick: Plywood of the East

you cannot just switch from building yurts to building huge buildings, they conquered people and made them build mega structures, some as Hagia Sofia were already there,, they just added couple of pointy towers to it

Early Ottoman Architecture is really beautiful. I was in Safranbolu some years ago and it was just stunning. The architecture there is really special. Everyone who has the chance should see it, I can tell you.

Attached: D2398D22-03B7-4B39-81BB-C55E7DF191E6.jpg (900x636, 88K)

Have you heard of IDs?

what a mong

Attached: 1442943846354.jpg (267x400, 11K)

Surely I have heard
What is your problem??

"Early Ottoman Architecture"
like what this user saysIt has such a strong European influence with a flare of Asian..
The Ottomans adopted their neighbours culture, ideas etc.
Because initially they were nomads with none.
For instance, their leader proclaimed himself as the next Roman Emperor...
Laughable in itself, because simply none one in Christendom would acknowledge such a claim and Rome was officially Christian when it fell...
It was like a European imitating the Caliphates..
Except Turkey has always attempted to be apart of Europe, without actually being European

Attached: turkic language map.jpg (640x414, 137K)