By the Way of the Retard shall Israel make War

No one was injured in the Hezobolla attack goys. It was all just a "Deception Exercise"

archive.is/mstlh

>cont. from

>Israel in Full Retreat using Mannequins as they run and hide

>Senior Israel Commander killed

Attached: hezbola owns israel.jpg (594x771, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mstlh
youtube.com/watch?v=e88n0xyqWrU
youtube.com/watch?v=E5dM0t_TbnM
english.almanar.com.lb/818556
youtube.com/watch?v=tnMo2uh_IzY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Mosul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwi_Migdal
english.almanar.com.lb/818743
[email protected]/Dalianammarinews/videos/2222817151180665/
youtu.be/k2KcLGfcY_8
twitter.com/Dalianamari_rt/status/1168503094617022465
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>archive.is/mstlh

>Notice the level of production

Attached: idf deception exercise.png (590x1565, 1.13M)

Attached: Hezbola vs israel coped.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

>jews jewing jews

Jews dont even buy the official story.

Attached: jews wtf idf.jpg (595x632, 74K)

pretty brilliant move if you ask me
truly 3d chess
instead of thwarting their attack and just waiting for the next one bibi let hezbollah blow their load on an attack where no one was hurt

Attached: idf cope.jpg (965x901, 194K)

>everything the jews do is a PsyOp
>this wasn’t a PsyOp

Attached: image.jpg (598x369, 112K)

>trying to trick Hezbollah into war
more like trying to trick the USA into war while we're distracted by a hurricane on the east coast. Kikes in Israel always pull false flag shit during hurricanes.

The psyop is on the citizens of Israel.

>Everything was a trick to make others think they can hurt the kikes while in reality we are invincible! D-dont even try goyim!
Nothings more funny to see then scared kikes inventing too obvious of a bullshit to try and wiggle themselves out of a corner

The fearless IDF Diaper Brigade was on the scene, ready if the shit hit the fan....or their nappies.

Attached: Diaperboys.jpg (780x703, 127K)

They always project their own sins.

could’ve been.
pretty obvious the army did this to preserve a justification to go to war, until the politicians decide, without sacrificing anyone for it.

Attached: image.jpg (640x360, 205K)

>they faked injuries of their own people
Hmm, I wonder if they've ever done that before.

It wasn't 6million injured was it ?

well the cats out of the bag so they'll just set up another ambush and this time they won't be satisfied until they KNOW there r casualties. "Brilliant" move huh? The deception itself was fine but advertising it for the enemy to see was moronic

>pretty obvious the army did this to preserve a justification to go to war, until the politicians decide, without sacrificing anyone for it.

No it was to show the Israeli citizens that they have a strong army and not be scared but in reality they are weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=e88n0xyqWrU

Attached: crying jew.png (1024x576, 908K)

Smart move. From now they will shoot doctors and their vehicles. You played yourself kikes.

it doesn’t really show that we are strong though, even if you believe every word the army said.
it’s just a gotcha

You are strong in scams. You sucks as fighters.

you do realize this was a literal plot to trick the hezbollah into not starting a war right ?
no it was clearly to make nasralla give the press release that he's satisfied for now and dosnt want to escalate. if we just blew up their guys before they fired he'd just send someone else to attack the next day.

no because hezbollah already announced they finished retaliating.
if nasralla backtracks on his word he admits he got tricked and IDF had complete information about this attack beforehand.

>all warfare is deception
>t. Sun Tzu

Attached: image.jpg (642x1187, 731K)

You completely abandoned your posts. This is a full retreat because the army is fucking scared.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5dM0t_TbnM

Attached: israel retreat.jpg (1091x712, 102K)

>be czechia
>get occupied

this is why Jow Forums can never into Jow Forums
everything that isn’t facing the enemy head on is seen as cowardice.

>Avivim right on Israel border

next incursion will be inside Israel

Attached: avivim abandoned.jpg (467x678, 45K)

so he Admits it and attacks again only this time he knows his opsec was compromised giving him the ability to correct his mistake or the world thinks he was tricked, making him look like a fool, and he doesn't attack again...i know what I would do

>after terror strike sunday
So retaliating on a MILITARY target after you've been attacked first is terrorism now? Kike propaganda is the worst.

>everything that isn’t facing the enemy head on is seen as cowardice.

This was the outpost commander just after the bombs hit

Attached: flee jews.gif (245x150, 721K)

I’m would be bummed out too if I found out Hezbollah chose to destroy the Ze’ev instead of the Sufa

Israel casualties too great for bibi to mention

english.almanar.com.lb/818556

Attached: resistance power.jpg (761x656, 103K)

if he attacks again the same thing would happen. his priority is to convince his followers that he won and by their standards sacrificing 2 men and a kornet for a car is victory.
if you really wanna go down the rabbit hole of arab mentality read the wiki article for the yom kippur war with the understanding that the arabs think they won that war.
(let me give you a hint, it had battles like the one in pic )
arabs are so used to complete humiliating loss and so thirsty for any hint of their side achieving anything that any damage to IDF property is seen as a win.

>srael casualties too great for bibi to mention

"Not a scratch"

- BIBI

LOL Of course you wont get shot if you retreat like cowards away from the fighting.

youtube.com/watch?v=tnMo2uh_IzY

It revolves around honor, they don’t want to appear weak and powerless against our actions.
so they retaliated to get their honor back.
just like Egypt "regained their honor" in 1973, even when they lost the war.

by that time over 90% of force you sent there were unable to fight

they regained Sinai though

Attached: 1533786460545.jpg (320x292, 31K)

DELETE THIS GOY

Attached: JEW TEARS.jpg (785x731, 295K)

Hezbollah will probably release the video, so that'll tell what's what.

Said to be an APC. Could be a sacrificial M113. Could also be a real attack and Israel hid casualties.

Faggots, I'm on my way to the north right now. I will report in in about 2 hours with pictures.

Sorry Israel, we'd love to help but we're caught in a recession triggered by an unpredictable hurricane.

>Faggots, I'm on my way to the north right now.
renavigate to oven kike

>By the Way of the Retard shall Israel make War
By the way of deception shall you wage war ... against your own people. - Kosher military industrial complex.

Attached: netanyahu_general_laugh.jpg (870x563, 61K)

This is now a gore thread.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Mosul

the war ended in 1985.
in a peace treaty years later, not in the war

>666
>kike flag
Checks out

cool thing, but it was 5000 participants in the siege of the town.
I love how you always cut out the casualties that show the scale of the actual fighting.
not even mentioning how there was never the intention to conquer the city in the northern command.

>this is now a gore thread
>kike forgets meme flag
Really makes you think.
Go to sleep herschel, you're drunk of foreskin

Why would i need a meme flag?

Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth soon schlomo
Based Tehran is going to end the world's suffering

you Muslim say that every day for the past 71 years

cool i'll be sure to let Hezbollah know

Please don't try to downplay how much of a clusterfuck that was.

>tp
>tf

Attached: image.jpg (471x388, 118K)

go back to pakistan

how the fuck is this any different than the white helmets

>the war ended in 1985.
you mean started but doesnt change a fact you failed and lost most of the force you sent to a hezbollah, that even monkey could beat
>in a peace treaty years later, not in the war
because you didnt have enough force left to controll it and couldn't handle another conflict at the time. it was better to suck egyptian cock so they wouldnt attack you again

I guarantee you guys killed mostly civilians in the 2006 war, because you couldn't go in on foot or track without getting BTFO, so you resorted to bombing buildings everywhere.

sure it was a clusterfuck, but it was t as bad as they put it.
iirc it ended the military career of the commander of the 91st division

no ended.
1985 was the year the first Lebanon war ended.
the rest was just small skirmishes to keep the side we chose in the Lebanese civil war in power
>after a decisive victory you decided that you can’t defend it
dumbest thing I read today
we just got off our high horse

>without sacrificing anyone for it.
Must be hard, as it looks like you'll have to sacrifice your own people this time.

Was this needed after the tanker story wasn't enough to pressure the US into a war? What will come in chapter 3?
Israel as a country is really nice, why this need for war?

we are speaking about 1985-2000 conflict
although the previous one was also pathetic as you lost it too and far outnumbered enemy

>>after a decisive victory you decided that you can’t defend it
>dumbest thing I read today
>we just got off our high horse
pic rel.
you literally lost most of your tanks and huge part of airforce that your military is based on.
sure burgers supplied new f-15 and f-16 soon enough, but you probably wouldnt get those if not for abandoning Sinai as you've got F-15 during first agreement with egyptians in 1975 and f-16 in 1980 after you agreed to abandon Sinai fully
now imagine if burgers stopped giving shit about your sorry ass.
even muslims would fuck you up

Attached: LuckilyBurgersPaidForIt.jpg (379x1754, 216K)

which wasn’t really a war

ok? and? it’s not like the Egyptians could’ve launched another offensive before we rebuilt, especially when the US started helping us.

we even offered the majority of Sinai back for peace before the war

yea, but they fucked up your military eq, burgers said they wont arm you if you dont give it back whole so you had no choice.
after all you are just a little rat hiding behind the big dog

we initiated the peace talks, only after we initiated them the Americans tried to pressure us into being more lenient in the 1975 agreement.

guns don't shoot themselves, subhuman. you should know, you were occupied and partitioned at least 6mil times in the last 100 years. cum dumpster of europe

Attached: 1520244398611.jpg (382x382, 27K)

Better than fought lost war. Maybe try to live in peace with others sometimes.

You gonna simmer the fuck down? Or are we gonna have to kill another general?
Do you retards order them from China or something?

>Haha i was pretending to cry it doesnt even hurt me
6yo boy level of cope

you didn’t kill anyone lol.
>b-b-b-but some non credible source ran by subhuman muslims said we killed the head of the northern command
lol

we don’t even have a general rank, but we will remember that Ze’ev

sure thing bro an empty car is an israeli general according to you

Nice damage control by kikes.

This kike tweet just confirmed to me that kikes got their shit fucked in.

Do it again Hezbollah!

press F to pay respects achi

Attached: Zeev-2_palhod.jpg (4000x2248, 982K)

Just to be sure, the IDF put some diapers on the soldi..uhh mannequins.

Attached: DiaperBrigade.jpg (1200x878, 154K)

>we initiated the peace talks
yep. you didnt have force to controll it anyway, and after burgers insisted, you had no choice or you wouldnt have force to even defend your shithole

kinda ironic
>Zwi Migdal (Yiddish: צבי מגדל, IPA: [ˈtsvJ mJɡˈdal] Polish: Cwi Migdał)[1] was a Jewish[2] organized-crime group, founded in Poland[3] and based mainly in Argentina, that trafficked in Jewish women from Central Europe (mainly from Warsaw, Poland)[4] for sexual slavery and forced prostitution.[5]
>The organization lured girls and young women from Europe in several ways. For instance, a well-mannered and elegant-looking man would appear in a poor Jewish village in Poland or Russia.[10] He would advertise his search for young women to work in the homes of wealthy Jews in Argentina by posting an ad in the local synagogue. Fearful of pogroms and often in desperate economic circumstances, the parents would send their daughters away with these men, hoping to give them a fresh start. Another popular ruse was to find pretty girls and marry them, usually in a ceremony known as a "shtille chupah" (Yiddish expression meaning a quick wedding ceremony).[11] The girls bade their families farewell and boarded ships to Argentina believing that they were on their way toward a better future. Their period of training as sex slaves often started on the ship. Some of them were married off to local men so that they could obtain entry visas.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwi_Migdal

Attached: 1547122746525.jpg (789x756, 405K)

Is that where you'll meet you Rabbi Mohel and help him guzzle some baby boy benis, Shlomo?

Attached: rabcirc.jpg (600x400, 30K)

learn some history bro both syrian and egyptian armies got annihilated in yom kippur
IDF was west of the nile and 30km from damasscus when the arabs agreed to ceasefire

What causes a person to be this childish and autistic? Pretty unsettling, to be quite frank.

Attached: 1555324156182.jpg (602x709, 67K)

the psyop doesn't work if you tell everyone you were just faking it you fucking kikes.

>believing muslims
>about anything
>ever

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190530_122623276.jpg (720x480, 141K)

yea, but yours did too. and they would recover faster if burgers refused you support, so you had to play nice and give away all that nice land you fought for since 1957.

they burgers didn’t refuse, they delayed unsigned arm deals, but all the signed ones carried on as usual.
you’re full of shit.
and it’s as if we could’ve only bought arms from the US. plus at that time of signing the peace treaty we had our domestically produced planes and tanks.

give up what land ? we never wanted war with egypt that was egypt's thing. we just wanted a peace agreement.
there's a reason they never tried to attack us after 73, even when we get surprised we destroyed their armies

you couldnt even sink the USS Liberty. A scout ship with no weapons.

>trusting the jew
>ever
The only scam here is that they know the hezobolla read this twitter stream. If it were just an act they knowingly just ruined it by this tweet. But since it isnt an act the obvious scam here is they dont want hezabolla to know they can fuck up the jews and win.
God speed hezabolla!

you are full of shit
you started producing tanks in 1978. your planes are shit and you hardly produced any at the time, and most other countries stopped supplying you with military equipment since the 60s. especially when you chimp out.
so you had to suck some dicks to solve this one and you did.

Attached: Bullshit.jpg (3370x1263, 598K)

>what is suez crisis
>what is six day war
>Operation Focus (Hebrew: מבצע מוקד, Mivtza Moked) was the opening airstrike by Israel at the start of the Six-Day War in 1967. It is sometimes referred to as "Sinai Air Strike". At 07:45 on June 5, 1967, the Israeli Air Force (IAF) under Maj. Gen. Mordechai Hod launched a massive airstrike that destroyed the majority of the Egyptian Air Force on the ground. Following Syrian, Jordanian, and Iraqi attacks in retaliation, the Israeli Air Force proceeded to bomb air bases in those countries. By noon, the Egyptian, Jordanian and Syrian Air Forces, with about 450 aircraft, were destroyed.

>killed the head of the northern command

He's dead and the North border has been completely abandoned see>Israeli Avivim military based appeared to be completely abandoned on Monday, a day after Hezbollah targeted the base with two anti-tank missiles.

>RT Arabic correspondent Dalia Nammari appeared inside the military base on Monday with no Israeli military presence reported there.
english.almanar.com.lb/818743

Attached: avivim base abanonded.jpg (755x851, 149K)

[email protected]/Dalianammarinews/videos/2222817151180665/

Attached: israel abandoned outpost.jpg (1126x826, 173K)

>what is suez crisis
shipping was illegally blocked to israeli vessels when the suez canal was stolen
>what is six day war
we saw their armies mobilizing on our borders and had their war plans. they initiated the war by planning to attack us.

American Jew here. I hate israel so much, a bunch of hillbillies and racists, a shande before the nations. Can't wait till its abolished and I can stop being asked to defend it shitty actions like I have anything to do with it.

Attached: rich.jpg (500x790, 125K)

because we didn’t need to, we would’ve pushed them into production sooner and on higher scales if we had no other alternatives.
>it is roughly in the same time so it means something
1976 is when the first F-15 non B model(B is a trainer) entered service in the US too, you dumbass. you expect us to get US hardware before they get it?
and 1980 was right in the middle of our aerial combat against Syria.
>your planes were shit
our planes are still in service in the world. perfectly capable. sure, not as good as the undefeated F-15.

imagine being this dumb

Israeli Rabbi here who is currently visiting the Netherlands. As a jew I would like to say fuck us jews. We need to get killed and replaced by Islam. We need to stop being so oppressive.

it not uncommon thing we do
here is another one we abandoned with equipment way before the incident
youtu.be/k2KcLGfcY_8
the mutts paid a lot on these M113s

imagine being this dumb that you think that the head of a command doesn’t have immediate replacement

Why flee the Northern border? Was it an all day/week exercise?

twitter.com/Dalianamari_rt/status/1168503094617022465

>literally one outpost
see

>here is another one we abandoned with equipment way before the incident

wow last month. You cant wait to retreat.

>it not uncommon thing we do

How is this a good military stratagy? When you will get the hell out of the middle east if its what you do?