How does Jow Forums deal with the inevitable anxiety that comes from seeing what's going on in the world around us?

How does Jow Forums deal with the inevitable anxiety that comes from seeing what's going on in the world around us?

Attached: 1536617901252.jpg (720x480, 20K)

Lots of drinking and vidya.

Chronic alcoholism like my forefathers

bloodlust keeps me going user

Attached: 1554966735509.jpg (749x750, 261K)

Daoism and walks in nature.

it's boring, if you just let it happen and distract yourself. it's extremely exciting, if you participate in the culture war and don't cave in. i really can feel the grip of those who try to control us

What anxiety?

I just turn off the screen and go outside...And realize all of that shit doesn't exist where I am.

If all that shit doesn't exist in your hometown then it might as well be imaginary. It only exists on your screen. You will never control the direction of this world so it doesn't matter.

Weed made me an eco facist.

I am a saint, genius, and athlete compared to the drunkards who want it illegal.

Never blackpill. Their hold only grows weaker. A pendulum of ideologies. The more they pull, the farther it will swing back.

We all know what must be done. Every black, brown, and jew must be killed one way or another.

The ultimate goal is ethnostate homestead solitude with AAguns and howitzers.

Attached: 1563157609138.gif (400x461, 95K)

I don’t worry about it.

Drugs, and sex with drug addicted prostitutes. It helps, without it I’d be drunk on the edge of a 20 story building wondering how wonderful I’d be to end it all.

Browse Jow Forums all day

I dream of the 110th

Attached: 4k1eZzW.png (1477x791, 76K)

I make memes and stir up jerks on the internet. Plus I work a lot. My plan is to buy a property in the country and settle down soon.

Wtf is wrong with you. Fuck Nazis, Antifa4lyf

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-103107_WhatsApp.jpg (257x260, 28K)

Troll or cuck.

Attached: 1565295188654.jpg (850x400, 64K)

Fix your own backyard, don't worry about something you can't effect.

I stopped caring for the most part. Just subtly redpill those around me, while focusing on my own personal goals. I'm no savior, and society is too drunk on degeneracy even if I was one, so why bother stressing over it? Can't do much from my low level position anyways, so bettering myself is the only thing I can do.

I kinda really am against ppl getting killed for an outdated "race" ideology. If you support racism, you're just sick...

Attached: iECeWlV_d.jpg (640x322, 25K)

"when you're going through hell, keep going"

Attached: sipp.jpg (1024x922, 77K)

Attached: 1567040905858.jpg (680x794, 227K)

This. No anxiety anymore. I just ride the anger.

Your 2-flags emblem looks like the ass of a red deer where the far leg is in shadow.
Memes aren't the only thing you're bad at.

used to lift until mu muscles couldn't lift anything more but i eventually stopped because nothing will change, i tried getting into politics but the leftist were backed up by a ton of other parties and ngo's and shit so they fucked us even if we won in the first place

Be more open-minded, explore google maps, search good news.

Facebook and other attention whoring medias are even worse than tv used to be : they could destroy your happiness to live just to have some more clicks.

Dont fall for it, its just manipulation. Ok world is going down but just as it have been always : nowadays we are just raped by shitty news.

And fuck my english i'm deunk and french.

You have been visited by Vixen Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 26 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)