What happens after death, to you?

What happens after death, to you?

Attached: D4614681-B2D4-4AA0-97D0-8DA96C34ED2F.jpg (3072x2199, 1.02M)

You sleep until the Lord returns.

No purgatory?

Ah, Saudi person, I personally believe it’s resurrection or afterlife, and I will explain why. You see, reality and everything is a wheel, if it was a straight line, there would have to be a beginning, and there is simply no beginning because even before the beginning is nothing so the line would expand and would never begin. Instead, reality is defined by a wheel or circle, there is no end, you don’t just die and never wake up because there is no end, you will eventually feel consciousness as to maintain yourself in the void is impossible if you have existed as we have existed now.

Catholics invented it in the late 11th century

Nothing, just oblivion

Reincarnation sounds true because there was some scientist who did studies in search for cases of reincarnation and he actually found a lot of cases that point towards the existence of reincarnation.

Maybe afterwards? Who knows.

There is no heaven in real judaism. Judaism has been corrupted. There is no heaven. Gan eden which is refered tp as eden is a PHYSICAL PLACE. Just like hell. Hell is a physical plsce in jerusalem. Gai ben hinnom also refered to as hell was where people burnt the evil doers. Modern religions are corrupt. There is no "next world".

you change gear and respawn duh faggot.

What if you’re enlightened?

>jew
>id has 6m in it

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 61K)

We become whales.

Attached: Screenshot_109.png (811x591, 1.11M)

A new life

>And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose.

Its eternal sleep. And when you turn your family into ashes like a satanist you prevent your family from waking up.

Sleep, but without dreams or waking up.

We wait alone in purgatory for awhile until we are shown all the evil things we did in our lives. Then we are judged

Fuck this mad me laugh. I am drunk.

I live, I die, I live again.
Shiny and chrome.

Just believing you can get a solid answer to that from people who are still alive demonstrates massive foolishness.
Nobody knows, any man who says he does, is a plain fucking liar.

>What happens after death, to you?
It's like sleeping forever, so nothing. You're dead. There is no heaven, no virgins, so enjoy your life on earth, mohammad, and make it a better place, and don't listen to the imams who want you to die for them.

I enter the Simulation game lobby and decide what reality I want to live my next life in.

what happens to the ants after they die? do they go to heaven? Does each ant get a turn to talk to god about their lives and whether they deserve to go to heaven or hell? or do they just cease to exist?
we're just monkeys with slightly better brains than gorillas, and with an ego. that's it
if anything, being human sucks balls. It takes forever to learn things, everyone's narcissistic and thinks they're special, and it just overall sucks being part of the human race desu

a +/- of heaven/hell energy
a bright light where all looks like the sun but does not blind, and only illuminates with truth, love, perfection, god.
then it turns into the life that god allows to manifest. and the ether solidifies and it begins again. without ever really ending.

it is possible to experience these concepts while alive, which is probably their origin.
spirituality/experiences are possible while alive.
this we do know.
some more than others.

You go to Heaven.
If you committed some sins, you do some time in purgatory.

But evolution is fake so we aren’t really monkeys we are something special

>it is possible to experience these concepts while alive, which is probably their origin.
>spirituality/experiences are possible while alive.
>while alive
>the opposite of being dead

Anyone who believes in religion has a weak brainwashed mind incapable of independent thought. Basically a mind-slave.

And "religious thinking" includes many things. Not just classical religions. Any sort of "ideology" is brainwashing to do someone else's goals.

You forgot your Meme flag

This is pretty accurate. I have often thought of being dead as phantom limb syndrome but all over. The reason there are "apparitions" is because your shape is somewhat imprinted onto your soul.

I've come to the opinion that souls are subatomic constructs that form the foundation of your awareness and since we are cursed with self-awareness it's much harder for us to "move on" after death. You never hear ghost stories about animals because they're not self aware and their souls are instantly "recycled" or "absorbed"

You still have choices to make after you die. Some people choose not to let go and live in the dust of their previous life. Eventually their will to project their bodies fades and they become "orbs" of energy. This doesn't last forever either and they let go naturally into the next life. That is why you never hear of ancient ruins being haunted.

The best choice you can make for yourself after you die is to accept it and let go. Otherwise you will find only more pain and sorrow in prolonging the inevitable shift back into the living.

Attached: TheBrownLady.png (1527x801, 497K)

>What happens after death
you skipped a step

>life
where we are now
>dying
the process into death
>death
the "soul sleep" the time where you sleep in the remains of your body, or the location of your death. Unless disturbed.
>after death
Is the Resurrection. There are 2, the first the resurrection of the righteous to everlasting life
The second resurrection to judgement, where you are tried before the throne based on your acts. Not clear if everyone there goes to hell or get a low status place in heaven.

Totally agreed. This is why Buddhism falls short of being a "religion" because it's much too practical and doesn't contain the afterlife myths about cities of gold or lakes of fire. Even then there are things they may have wrong about Karma.