What phenotype is this?

What phenotype is this?

Attached: 60cec29010759397.jpg (1906x1250, 192K)

Looks about 85% american. Need those malplaced niggercurls to become 100%

Attached: can you spot him.jpg (1543x697, 727K)

looks british

Attached: AFF279D8-D3D6-458C-9346-0A56F1EBDCE1.jpg (750x501, 203K)

56%

Not white.

pure Aryan with a touch of fetal alcohol

Attached: banana joe.png (726x1226, 1.01M)

His head is literally square. He looks like a chimpanzee. IDK dude. He is a goofy motherfucker. I can not deny though that he is an intelligent dude. He needs to change his look. He needs some shaggy hair and a beard, that's what it is. Then he'll just look like an "intellectual" or whatever. And he needs to drop his accent, too. Then he'll be a prime-time host.

I've actually been thinking about this for a while now, cuz I watched Hannity one night (Cuz it comes on after Tucker) and this dude was fill-in hosting, and he comes on and he is talking in this really strained, low-volume, awkward manner where you could tell he was trying his best to be super-refined and professional. Also noticed that he had started wearing a tie. So obviously the dude is trying to think of ways to make himself seem more presentable.

But he has so much work to do. He needs to stop the fucking accent, and facial hair, and the head hair. He needs to do that image right cuz he looks too much like a roid-rage monkey right now.

And I am speaking as someone who had a reeeeeeeeeally thick, city accent myself and was put down and judged for it many times, and I didn't even realize how bad the judgements against me were until I actually worked on ditching the accent and trying to talk like a normal fucking person.

It still comes out whenever I watch a gangster movie or something. Like the Sopranos, or Goodfellas. Then for like the next few hours I'm talking like a mobster and people who didn't know me before, when I had that accent, just look at me like I'm some piece of shit LARPer who is trying to act tough, and I have to explain to them that I just talked like that for so long growing up that watching a movie or being around it kind of unconsciously brings it out of me.

quadroon

The image of the white race by the next century

mutt

Pitbull

it's an american, it's like asking which color all the play-dough has when it's all mixed together

Attached: american7.png (376x267, 157K)

The Bongenotype

OR
or or or or or or or or or
He could just continue on as he is doing because IMO he does a good job and adds a lot to the network, and my guess is that his job there is probably at least providing him with bare minimum a very decent and probably fairly comfortable living.

The Isengard Blend.

He fell for the hgh meme.

Looks American to me

is best phenotype

>bag of donuts

Attached: boxer-WF.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

and now here's dan bongino yelling

>THE LIBERALS ARE SO DUMB AND TRIGGERED
Great analysis there Bongo

the bulldog american.
i like dan bongino.
great man.