So as you all know, an afghan refugee gutted a 19 years old refugee in the streets of Lyon last week

So as you all know, an afghan refugee gutted a 19 years old refugee in the streets of Lyon last week.

He also attacked 9 other people.

My question is, in a state that won't protect its citizens or allow them to protect themselves without risking prison and social death, how do you deal with the chance of being attacked in plain daylight ?

Attached: Quelle-etait-la-vraie-taille-de-Napoleon_width1024.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

Buy a gun
If you're a European, kys

Attached: 123534654778.png (378x308, 246K)

I constantly hear the French media and people like macron say that French culture doesn’t exist but do young French people believe that?

Join the idf

>nigger stabs someone
>gets shot
>family instantly deported
>"muh human rights"
Rinse and repeat

Attached: 1567271938181.gif (484x377, 193K)

surprised he didnt breed a 15 year old till now

>how do you deal with the chance of being attacked in plain daylight ?

I always carry a knife that's big enough to go to jail over.

absolutely not, only Parisian faggots believe this and approve it
Macron is hated by most of the population though

>allow them to protect themselves
This is where you have it wrong. GOD allows you to protect yourself, and yet you still seek permission from the state? France deserves it's fate, to be stomped just the same as Britain, proving that the French Revolution was nothing more than WWE for the occupied masses.

You don't.
We are at war and the state is on the opposing side, along with nonwhite , jewish scum.
Aux armes, we won't vote ourselves out of genocide

I don't go out anymore. Simple as that

Attached: 1446994361304.png (409x410, 4K)

LOOK AT THE BRAVE FRENCHMAN TOO AFRAID TO SEE THE ELECTRIC LIGHTS OF HIS NATION, HE IS THE PERFECT SERF, WHO WILL DIE SILENTLY WHEN HIS COLOR AND KIND IS NO LONGER DESIRED.

You end up in jails full of shitskins willing to throat you on a daily basis if you break a single rule in this shithole
Unless we all team up against our government, we're fucked

I heard that French culture doesn't exist because France is made up of hundreds of distinct smaller cultures, many of which even have their own language which isn't French. Like Bretagne.

You're French just have another revolution and throw all the immigrants out along with the current government that loves them so.

Pretty much, I'm Basque and I grew up with basque culture and language
Yet, there is a French culture, which happens to be very rich because of all these differences bonded by a strong common history and common cultural base

funny coming from an aussie

In the jail, you are once again asked 'Frenchman will you defend yourself": Your response?
>get throated on a daily basis by shitskins
None of which involved taking personal responsibility for your physical well-being. You leave it to others no matter what the case and accept the consequences. What a good goy!

Attached: Répondre.png (736x2220, 2.04M)

What the fuck are you blabbering about you autistic fuck ? You probably never leave the house you larping piece of shit.

You can get jailed for pretty much anything in France, including defending yourself. There is no self-defence law in France, you have to respond accordingly to the menace. Either flee, get put in jail if you use any tool, or die.

Ok, so how do I defend myself if 10 shitskins decide to beat me up and throat me? Use your brain burger, it's not about the physical strength but about the number
I would already have done some Tarrant shit if I could

>t. 50% white

You French used to be pretty good at dealing with corruption.

Boy, if we could pull out le Rasoir National once again, shit would be fun

Checked and hen-pecked. You ruin the life and reputation of every shitskin in your neighborhood. Do it as though you have some brains and survival skills you stinky cuckold. You have not been defending your community and that is why you run the risk of getting beaten up by packs of niggers.
>self-defense law
This is why Americans hold you in such low regard, you ask the fucking state for permission to defend your personal well-being, all of you do it so the result is a very very powerful state. Literally statist cucks, you need to get your shit together.

Basque country seems to be in relatively good shape, in terms of foreigners. Especially ouside Biarritz.

I'm preparing for a racial war with a bunch of motivated friends; we've been doing a shitload of sport, training on shooting and trying to improve our survival skills as much as possible
It won't do the job, but it's better than nothing
You don't even seem to imagine how fucked the situation is here

Appart of Bizkaia and some parts of Gipuzkoa, most of Basque Country is still racially pure and not gnawed by the refugee plague
So yeah, it's not the worst part of France/Spain, but things are getting worse anyway

Sound like you read SEEJ and will be easy pickings for some hastily-trained greenhorn. Perhaps surrender is your survival skill...

daily reminder that spending one week without eating McDonald's is not a survival skill, mutt
At least I'll die for my race

With Parisiens basically ruining the country, what are the odds of France balkanizing? I can't imagine the rural French people are very happy.

You do know that it’s easy as fuck to get a gun here?

Just saying

I believe it's a criminal offense for me to answer that question correctly.

well, former Minister of the Interior basically said that we were on the verge of a civil war
Not that I am happy about it, but at least it'll clean up this whole shit I guess

The Frenchman will do anything, make any backflip, post any cope to avoid taking responsibility for his own personal wellbeing. He resorts to insults, but will never, not once, actually resort to dominion over his own life.

Are rural frenchies ever happy?

If only you knew how comfy things are.

Dude, they helped you out a lot way back when.

Only if you're hunter buying a hunting rifle. If you want a gun that's actually useful in a home defense, you need to join a gun club, go through 15.000 pages of paperwork, pay a shitload of money every step of the way, do multiple exams, and only if it gets approved (government can always refuse it), then you can purchase a gun (after a waiting period of 6 months).

Easy my fucking ass. You have to repeat the paperwork process every year too, and if you slip up once, like a spelling error, they'll refuse everything, take your guns away, and make you start all over from zero.

do not mistake French with Parisians
Rurals are not basedboys

Classic burger shit, they tend to forget that they owe their independance to french generals

And Dutch money

attack first last and hardest. my own gov says all kinds of shit here is illegal, i ignore them and they avoid me because they do not want to be murdered in their bathtubs at night while comfy.

Did i ever say anything about the legality of said firearms?

I think not.

yup, true

Dude, they helped you out a lot way back when.
I don't see how any of that is relevant now, fuck the French and we'll steal from them again, they actually deserve this treatment on the world stage, and even in those days they were specifically avoiding taking personal responsibility, they loaned us money they actually NEEDED to fend off the revolution.
>Rurals are not goyim
All the brave French went elsewhere and in 300 years of history I see nothing but the brave French leaving France, what is left are those who might complain a little of a cow wanders beyond his gates, but certainly not the rugged conquerors of Europe. The brave came here, by deduction we can conclude that the rurals are nigger cattle of a different stripe.
^_^ Faggot ^_^

Don’t get you dick in a twist, i dislike the french for my own reasons.

But they used to be pretty powerful, so they can’t be all THAT bad ey.

take over the ship

By not relaxing and be ready to use violence at any time

Either a real good goy or a kike

Start looking into illegal avenues for buying a handgun. Become extremely physically fit. Learn to fight.

Nobody can define their own culture though, you're constantly doing cultural shit but that's the norm to you.

I keep asking myself why there are so many tourists here, it took a family of Australians saying that no, they don't have onion pies, a ton of castles and 18th century paintings covering more surface than their fucking house back home to realise that.

Attached: gb.jpg (700x525, 476K)

> they owe their independance to french generals
You sound like pic related. His people have also been refused extended credit for minor contributions to the revolution.
They have fallen to a cult, so they can actually be that bad. The nigger cattle on the ground just go along with it because we took all the smart ones. It enrages me to see, but hey at least we'll have a 57th state!
Did you get the poor people version of history?

Attached: image_proxy.jpg (315x399, 25K)

I avoid France like the black plague, so i wouldn’t know.

Right, I know a few public parks where you can get Albanian AK's for 200 euro, but those smuggling rings are all led by Morrocans and other shitskins. As a white guy trying to do business with them, they'll likely just shoot me and take my money for free.

If you and your entire family were in danger of being guillotined because you decided to join the wrong political club, you would leave too. Especially since the police and the army were on the side of those doing the guillotining.

Attached: Maximilien de Robespierre.jpg (939x1190, 609K)

>Anonymous (ID: mzFh+3WM)
>09/02/19(Mon)08:17:41 No.225200463 Anonymous (ID: mzFh+3WM) 09/02/19(Mon)08:17:41 No.225200463Maximilien de Robespierre.jpg (609 KB, 939x1190)File: Maximilien de Robespierre.jpg (609 KB, 939x1190)609 KB JPG(You)
>If you and your entire family were in danger of being guillotined because you decided to join the wrong political club, you would leave too. Especially since the police and the army were on the side of those doing the guillotining.
I cannot blame them, they left, and they bravely made their next landing better. That's generate.

The current state of French degeneracy is actively erasing a great culture. From my seat here, it's almost better to annex France and lamp post the cowards with the crooks.

Apologies for the poor quoting, this thread has me daydrinking.

How is the pool in Lyon these days? Are qt mahhgrabin topless girls asking you what time it is or are they all wearing burkinis now?