German boat with 104 refugees forces its way in Italian waters

The German captain of the Eleonore is planning to reach the port of Pozzallo to disembark 104 refugees collected in the sea near Libya. Even if the Italian government has forbidden them from doing it. They risk to lose the boat, have to pay a fine.

Attached: 69260370_620362685036941_7639392470366683136_n.jpg (960x720, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWlX7cUIsw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The beautiful captain Claus

Attached: Claus-Peter Reisch.jpg (320x320, 15K)

>german
Can we just invade this shithole and genocide every fucker in there (including both Germans and their Arab masters)?

>pozzallo
>poz all yo
The fuck?!

Sink the boat it's full of stinky black niggers

>german ship
Why, oh god, why

This is not news

Wtf is haftar doing why cant he win or lose this shit?

as usual cuckvini does NOTHING. Thank god minniti put in place some rules to at least reduce this shit, because if we wait for salvini we will be flooded

Cant wait to take them too like we did until now with these boats.

Now that Salvini is out you can expect many more such boats.

Serious question: If they pick them up from the water outside Libya, why the fuck don't they drop them off there?

Because it is an organised invasion, the goal is to bring them to europe not save their lives or whatever bullshit they are hiding behind to justify their action. Note that once again you can only see men in the picture.

Isis lost a caliphate in Sirya and now they want build a new one in Europe,they find a perfect match in our weakness, they will not stop to came,they want to conquer us.

those "rescue vessels" need the rainbow warrior treatment.

Hamburg have lot of ports. Unload your niggers there Captain Claus.

Sorry for expecting a real answer here.
I know its by design, but what is the REASON they give?

How can he do anything retard? He has no power anymore.

This is one of the reasons Salvini decide to break with m5s. They were too soft on immigration and were holding Salvini back.

Can't the Italian Navy literally blockade this kraut and his boat of low iq animals?

It's going according to (((their))) plan.

Attached: zzzMuzzieInv.jpg (1024x1024, 352K)

That since Lybia is in a state of anarchy and can't/won't ensure respect of their human rights, it does not constitute a safe port.
The real question is why the fuck they don't drop them to Malta, last time I checked, no ISIS nor slave trade in Malta.

That they are not safe there, they are poor refugees that need help of the generous europeans people.

Theoretically? Yes. But the Navy is under the Department of Defense, and our Minister of Defense is an SJW bitch.

or tunisia, which is actually closer

Is that liev Schreiber?

Last time Tunisia actually offered to take them they said no.

The time is going to come when guerrilla warfare will be required and a couple of guys in a dingy go out there at night and put a hole in the side of the boat

they should fucking sink the boat
and sink all other ngo boats approaching europe
the german political elite and the media kikes need to be killed ASAP
>inb4 Verfassungsschutz vans me
you'll get the bullet too you fucking disgrace of V-niggers

Attached: 1550301060424.jpg (670x890, 153K)

You know even if Malta decided to take them in, they would defenitely not keep them forever and beg germany or france to take charge

They received the order to move on North as much as they can,they are not going to make terroristic attempts in Italy,Greece,Malta,we will be the last ones.

Attached: Al-Shabaab.jpg (275x183, 15K)

Of course, but it's specious that Malta don't take them, Spain don't take them, Tunisia is "no good" for some reason, France don't take them, but "we owe them".
This idiocy has been the real redpill in the last 4 years. If it was for european solidarity, if we needed to do that "as Europe", why we are the only fuckers who take them and it's better keep them a month on a boat then land them anywhere else? The normies started questioning.

Tunisia?
Algeria?
Egypt?
Israel?

Fuck Europe and Europeans.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x124, 117K)

>G*rman
>White

Sink it

>German boat
Flag of Convenience, just not for economical reasons.

Yes, YES!
Come here dumb (((krauts))), every single nigger you bring here with the complicity of the new traitor government means more people turning far right.
Dis gon be gud.

Attached: 0162 - qmf2qZ7.jpg (1000x1926, 482K)

The med need vigilantly boats.

>The "far right" kicked out of government
I see those tactics have worked out wonderfully for you.

These people are human traffickers.

The NGOs usually refuse every offer from every country that is not Italy, they only give up when they have difficulties or they've been waiting for too long.

Just oops it.

Attached: 1566851076161.png (1080x1321, 1.35M)

In one year Lega (civ nat right wing) went from 17% in general election to 34% in EU election.
Now that Salvini is out and globohomo is back in charge, it can only go downhill and this will boost the outrage, especially with the upcoming global economic shitstorm incoming.

>EU election
Tell me more about how much people elected to the EU parliament gets any say.
You managed to elect twice as many Lega tards to ride the Brussels Gravy Train, they don't have any power there, they just collect a fucking paycheck and pretend to work.

Fucking sink it please.

Subsaharan niggers are christians.

Fucking woodlouse face he think he did a great achievement, what a miserable insect this blackball sucker is.

this
it took the NSDAP 14 years for Hitler to get Reichskanzler and then eventually Reichspräsident and Führer

Attached: 1186px-German_parliamentary_elections_weimar.png (1186x1920, 1.11M)

Shoot them

You're retarded, mate.

Sink it now.

Snownigger I don't care what those fuckers do over there, I just want to see pic related burned to the ground to be honest.
We only take those results as a measure about voters' preferences.

Attached: 1399987388272.jpg--.jpg (610x457, 67K)

>Still thinking MEPs hold any power

>I don't care that my tax money is being wasted by a bunch of cunts holding no power while everything is decided by unelected bureaucrats elsewhere. It makes libruls mad!

There is no fucking hope for either of you.

if a global economic recession arrives, it will be the nail in the coffin for the neoliberal, social democrat elite - and the rise of the nationalist right.
as people become dissatisfied with the multiculti globalistic homosexuality of the elite

>>Still thinking MEPs hold any power
Polling say the same thing, Salvini is polling between 32% and 38%
inb4 (((polls)))
Things don't work like in the US in most of the world, polls have been very accurate.

>my tax money is being wasted by a bunch of cunts

that's why EU must crush and burn asap, genius.

yes, that's the plan.

See and

Way to sidestep the point.

By electing Lega delegates to go get nice and fat off your tax money? Let me know how that works out, bro.

Nah, they really are germans.

I can pretty much guarantee you that the people leasing the boat or whatever are not.

can you read? see

>We only take those results as a measure about voters' preferences.

Lega is not far right nor they got "kicked out" anywhere. They refused to keep participating in a government accepting the germans violating our law.

just look at these mothers with children

The point is the party doubled its consense, are you stupid?

They are,is their sorry complex for WW2,they are mentally ill

Tell me how having less Lega and more PD MEPs will waste less of my taxes. I wait.

In an election that does not matter. That is all just for show.

Look at the "Norwegian" flagged ships down there, rented by MSF, Captained by a single Norwegian, rest of the crew is full of MSF from all over the place.
That's a flag of convenience. It's a play try and make us accept the "refugees" because they were picked up by a "Norwegian" ship.

They are german citizens. If germany does not recognize them as their citizens, why defend them?

Jewish captain*

>they are mentally ill
Many are mentally ill indeed, but the real problem here is the money: nigger ferry boat to Europe is a business, a huge one, that's why Salvini stopping it enraged many people whose pockets were starting to be empty.

This makes me so fucking angry. Why can't we do something? Just send the navy there and sink their boats.

Because in Libya there is a war, called the second Libyan civil war, started in 2014. So it is not considered a safe place. Sending them back to Libya would put their lives at risk.

Lol, Rackete is literally the daughter of a german billionaire

German citizen is not the same as "German". Are you a French civic cuck by any chance?

what about in fucking Tunisia? Don't tell me Malta or Sicily is closer for fucks sake

The consense is not "for an election", it's in a timeframe. And they doubled their consense. That's the reason he pulled out the govmt, he knows he need to protect that consense in sight of elections in the near future.

Now that (((they))) have managed to oust Salvini from power, the invasion is back on in full swing. If only Salvini hadn’t been an impulsive, high-time preference Mednigger who thought he could just force another election right away

but muh unarmed refugees fleeing war, muh international backlash, muh human rights!!!!

Because we are Christcuck universialists, sadly

why it' always the germans? why do they hate us? i don't understand. whay can't he take them to lubeck?

probably because you made them lose 2 world wars

they would have lost anyway, even without us

and we never fought together in ww1, which we won and you lost.

I'm Italian by nationality and italo-prussian by ethnicity. I won't defend a sicilian mafioso racketing in Bohn, why germans defend those criminals?

All fighting age males.

Tunisia keeps offering, NGOs keeps refusing.

>>In an election that does not matter. That is all just for show.
Last election polls were accurate to something like 0.5%, retard.

I hate that we can't protect ourselves because muh human rights. We shouldn't give a fuck. Anyone who crosses a border without permission loses every human right. But if I don't want to be too heartless we should give a warning shout to and let them rethink what they are doing, if they don't turn back they are dead.

They have arrived. All safe and sound.
youtube.com/watch?v=kWlX7cUIsw8

Attached: EDdV8kTXkAA-ng4 (1).jpg_large.jpg (2048x1536, 938K)

>italo-prussian
you wot m8?

Attached: TU_C0SA_AM1C0.jpg (1280x1714, 698K)

How else are you supposed to form an invasion army?

Because is considered a crime against the humanity,even if those niggers are not humans,they still value something and we are going to get sanctioned like they already did for Ethiopia,we are not like Saudi Arabia or Israel that can mass genocide everyone with any consequences

Pay debt

mommy family is from prussia, then moved to Koblenz in 1945 to escape ruskies. Dad is from eastern piedmont.

>Even if the Italian government has forbidden them from doing it. They risk to lose the boat, have to pay a fine.

This is of no concern. The NGO's who seek to implement white genocide in Europe and destroy the homogeneity of European countries will pay for the fine.

They probably already have that treasonous whore boat captain on their payroll.

Yes we shouldn't go to their home and kill them but if they come here that's a different question.

Attached: nukeit.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

And you're still sidestepping the point.
Who gives a fuck about the EU parliament you dumb fucking cunt of a Swede? They don't hold any power.

you should start torpedo'ing these fucking boats italia, you'll do us all a very big favor