Who is the cuckiest nation in the world?

Who is the cuckiest nation in the world?

Attached: screenshot_20190902_133010_1567423834425_crop.jpg (1229x638, 60K)

usa

Italy.
Once was the greatest empire that built Europe as we know it.
Then got gangbanged by germans and spain and france and britain and germans and britains and germans again and americans

Attached: 123534654778.png (378x308, 246K)

Not the USA, Cuckafornia

fpbp

Unironically the USA. In other countries, unarmed people clash with the police with relatively minor things, such as a surfaced act of corruption, a raise of taxes and such. The people of the USA live under a regime that is not only known to be one of the most corrupt but also filled to the brim with pedophiles and murderers. Their own intelligence agencies are known to have conducted illegal experiments on entire cities involving bioweapons. Yet not only the Americans are not in a full-blown revolution, but they also aren't even protesting. Without a doubt, they are the most cowardly nation on Earth.

It gets worse. Their entire political and military complex is enslaved to a (((foreign))) nation. They send Americans to die on the other side of the world to serve this (((nation))). The American reaction to this? Patriotism and pride. Not only they are used as a mindless beast of war, they outright take joy from it.

In a way Italy. It has been totally fucked by Germany since the Euro. No Western country has been so done over. Literal bankers installed as puppet leaders for years.

>Without a doubt, they are the most cowardly nation on Earth.
I'd say it's more about them being the most delluded goycattle on Earth, living under a corrupt wealth-based Oligarchy yet them still having retarded dreams about functioning Democracies, I give it 15 years before American English will be restructured in a way that will make dissent impossible, but it's not like anyone at that point will even consider any no no words

I mean you're right but damn

here's a top 5
-Sweden
-Canada
-Germany
-France
-UK

UK.

Israel

Attached: 1565166653159.jpg (750x676, 391K)

This dude hit the nail on the head. My list is the exact same

Any country with white people.

basé et rougepillé

Canada then Germany

Attached: B10FD09E-9713-43D6-93C9-7A5409380F99.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I mean maybe switch around the last 2 but this is pretty much it. You nailed it.

I'm yet to find a country that can top France's 'its illegal for a father to have a paternity test on a child without a judges permission, and if he brings one up in court that he had done secretly then the courts can punish him and name him the father anyway' law.

No wait I forgot UK at least attempted to Brexit. List is perfect.

>independence is a myth
Where's the lie?

truth