Would the gun "issue" be solved when illegal firearms are taken off the streets?

Would the gun "issue" be solved when illegal firearms are taken off the streets?

Attached: 85F0B5A7-6520-4EDE-8E84-8094133E9EE8.jpg (980x551, 123K)

Just make murder illegal, it'll fix it.

You'll never take them off the streets.

Attached: 1518929821427.png (506x506, 363K)

Attached: 1565108036722.png (2234x1649, 2.71M)

No.
Anti-gunism is a dead political ideology anyway. It died in 1994 and has had no victories since then.

> Those Amerimutts and their gons

I don't even like the AR platform
But I'm going to get one because people who hate me tell me not to.

how would you take them off them streets? Tell us how you plan to do it?

>illegal firearms
define

Bigly. Most mass shootings are committed with illegal firearms.

no, it'll be solved when the spirit of the 2nd amendment is respected by the state and all forms of arm control are deemed unconstitutional.

There is no gun issue. It is impossible for guns to be illegal in America. The right to own arms is unalienable.

Law Enforcement in Odessa/Midland was tied up for hours trying to disarm ONE autist. Good luck with tens of millions.

All that remains is to undo the legacy of the grabbers.
>NFA
>GCA
>Permit laws
>gun free zones
Must be undone

Attached: 1557593290443.gif (676x509, 99K)

Take the guns off the streets and you will end up stabbing each other instead, take my word on this.

t.bong

How is Vertmont simultaneously based and fucking retarded?
They have God tier gun laws, but then are the gay center of the US.

To defend ourselves from you intolerant hicks!

What's an illegal firearm?

Shame the nominally pro-gun people decided to elect a gun grabbing democrat.

>Anti-gunism is a dead political ideology anyway. It died in 1994 and has had no victories since then.
Pro-2A Trump managed to get a plastic stock classified as a machine gun where Anti-gun Obama failed.
Republican Nixon invented the ATF. Reagan signed the Mulford Act and fully supported the Brady Bill.

It's kinda hard to win when half your own team is trying to sack their own quarterback.

There isn't a gun issue. There is a people issue. We don't always like each other so much. That is the issue, and it's not likely to change.

Gun homicides are purely a black problem, gun homicide by white men is on the level of Switzerland. Guns by itself are therefore not a problem, race is.
So what should you take off the streets? Its not guns.

Can someone name me this stock please.

Attached: 1567432258604.jpg (979x313, 86K)

Never happen.

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-185903.png (480x854, 188K)

Has anyone even seen a picture of this autist?
Seems weird.

Attached: 6A2F70B2-A1E7-48B2-8C5D-1B2152BC8CA8.gif (480x271, 2.86M)

You faggots never want to deal with the nigger problem

Yes, render people defenseless against tyrannical governments and criminals.
That'll keep 'em safe.

Attached: 1509930388453.jpg (827x628, 150K)

I am an abolitionist.
I believe we should abolish the ATF.

Daniel defense

The gun issue will never be solved. Not even if all guns vanished into thin air.

My friend was shot and killed by a ferral nigger in Florida 2 years ago. His brother watched as a nigger shot him over road rage. His brother told police that Florida was a nigger place, with a nigger problem.

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-174356.png (480x854, 114K)

shanks fren

No probs.

>You faggots never want to deal with the nigger problem
The nigger problem was created intentionally to take our guns. The niggers were doing the job too slow so they started letting the mexican gangs in.

Sounds about right. Problem is that whites around the world just take it, and give no fight about it. It's over. And we are doomed by our own morality.

Attached: 1566432238758.gif (220x220, 9K)

The problem isn't whites, it's individualism and their love for degeneracy. Nearly every other race has the same problem in the USA and it's because of jewish influence.

You spelled niggers wrong.

Attached: 1507735590345.png (388x306, 97K)

I absolutely agree. My point is, that we will never band together to stop them. Every time we try, Jew media labels us as right wing extremists, or terrorists. For people like us, it's clear as day, but most people just believe media and buy into the Jew lies.

Attached: 1567285617915.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

It will be solved when niggers are removed from the equasion. Rights require personal responsibility and a functional frontal lobe.

Attached: 1567278421887.png (679x530, 361K)

Daniel Defense

Then you don't know anything about history.

No guns are not and never were the CAUSATION of human violence.

Sorry to hear about your friend user
Arms yourself and stay defended
The day they try to disarm white men is the day we go to war again.
Also fuck niggers seriously

I hate when people say "platform"

History is past. Well see if history repeats. But no, user I'm well aware. What used to be handled by might, is done politically now. This is how jew's invade countries without army's.

Attached: 1566794006933.jpg (600x875, 92K)

Whites just still believe there's a political solution to be had. That veil is quickly being lifted.

If criminal organizations and gangs can figure out how to build small submarines to smuggle drugs they can figure out how to launch projectiles.
If they can't figure it out they can take 10 of their guys and bust down the door of some engineer who can and force him to work for them or skin him alive, as they've been doing for the past 3 decades.

Shit tier slide thread.

Absolutely. We all know that politics are the long arm of the zog machine. We need to go back to square 1 and purge the problem at its source.

Attached: 1566861433019m.jpg (700x1024, 118K)

Take guns away from people who shouldn't legally have them, like all those felon gang banger niggers

would it be solved by laser rifles?

Cocaine and heroin have been illegal in all 50 states since before your parents were born.
But even the most hardcore liberal will admit that, even as a stranger, I can walk into any major city and buy a bag before sunrise.
Drugs are consumed, guns are not.
If every firearm magically vanished, criminals would have smuggled guns before the weekend was over.

Based

American Arms?

The choice was between a 21st century warhawk democrat, and a 1970s democrat. What would you have them do?

I believe every federal law enforcement agency other than CBP/ICE and the secret service are entirely unconstitutional and should be abolished. Other than treason, piracy and counterfeiting, the federal government is granted no law enforcement powers. The federal government is granted full authority over the international border and the coinage of money. Therefore CBP/ICE execute a legitimate constitutional function. Secret Service is a department within the treasury. Their actual job is to investigate, arrest and prosecute counterfeiters. Ergo, secret service also executes a legitimate constitutional function. No other federal law enforcement agency has any legitimate constitutional mandate to even exist.

If I remember correctly, there are less than ten thousand legally owned civilian firearms in Mexico. The rest are illegal. I doubt it's the legal ones doing all the killing.

America has a nigger problem and a kike problem not a gun problem

The funny thing is that Mexicans have a constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

>gun
>issue
Pick one.

>firearms
>taken off the streets
And how are you going to do that?

>Whites just still believe there's a political solution to be had.
Even Jow Forums believes that.

Or at least they're generally not willing to discuss anything outside political solution.

if by illegal firearms you mean niggers and spics, then yes, mostly

DING DING! We have a winner. Your .001% media-approved narrative is bullshit.

Just kill all the faggots, ez

What difference does it make?

Sorry, but it's just the most dynamic tactical system you can run these days.

>Lock up criminals and the ones who buy guns for them (straw man purchases)
Dems overturn this because it unfairly targets minorities.
>Put mental health checks for gun purchasers
Overturned by Hillary and the dems because of right to privacy medical issues

Look those facts up, dems don't want gun control, they want a gun control platform to pander to their voter base

there is more than that but there are even more illegal ones since people wont risk going unarmed nowadays. If you gun down a criminal with an illegal gun, hide it fast enough and there is no media fuzz you wont get pursued.
gun rights were severly limited in the late 60s as the commie scares got worse. ultra conservative US aligned intelligence agencies figured they would handle the population better against jewish commie academia if they were unarmed.

They just rammed a bunch of pointless feel good restrictions through, all signed by a republican governor no less. I wasn't around then, but the common opinion is that this state was ruined in the 70s and we've all just been living on borrowed time since then. I fully expect I will have to move to New Hampshire or somewhere down south if I want to keep my guns legally much longer.

Take my legally purchased firearms and I will make SMGs in my garage.

would the op 'issue' be solved if we just banned him already?