What happens to the far left when they know they can't control the medium anymore? They panic

What happens to the far left when they know they can't control the medium anymore? They panic

Attached: Dave Chappelle sticks n stones.jpg (1537x684, 225K)

Still havent watched it.

What is this even about? I'd go watch it right now but i want to keep my braincells.

Sticks and stones was still seeping with hedonistic pro pedo and nigger propoganda.

Jews control the narrative when they can control both sides of a manufactured outrage.

Some people's reaction to it made me believe in horseshoe theory. It's actually quite good, if you can take a joke.

Niggers, jews...

BAD NEWS!

he says the word "faggot" like 3-4 times then draws a comparison to why he can use the word "nigger" but cant use the word faggot. its one of the most offensive comedy sets for sjw pedophiles there is so of course the sjw faggot critics are going to shit on it.

i r8 the set a 7/8

Le based black man!

Attached: 2E912C52-AF0B-4482-AF30-1B8CE5A6CC67.jpg (400x388, 35K)

>whitesplaining his black experience

Nazis.

Ima go watch it right now. Thanks user.

Attached: 1566038073529.jpg (540x680, 61K)

No one thinks he's based, he's a moderate lefty from the early 2000's era. It is however funny. Wokeflix payed him $60 mil up front to make 3 specials and he's going full "fuck you" mode because he already got paid. He spares no one, and the perpetually offended on both sides are extra salty about the whole thing.

who knew the gays could get so butthurt when their butt is so loose it can't even feel the logs of shit dropping out. Oof.

I don't even think it's the faggots who are getting upset. It's their progressive white-knights, usually fancy eyewear sporting cat ladies, kvetching like witches burning at the stake.

So how long until there's a media scandal with dozens of women accusing Dave Chappelle of raping them several decades ago? They did the same shit to Bill Cosby after he said something in his last skit that (((they))) didn't like; they censored the live broadcast and have cut out the section they muted in every showing since.

FUck nigger privilege slapping us in the face and fuck anyone that watched that shit or propagates it.

I liked Dave Chappelle's show where he speaks about women with whores's costumes not wanting to be treated as whores.
I might as well watch this one. He's a fun guy with a bit of sadness in the eye. So basically a good guy.

Any other comedians that don't fear the political correctness obligations nowadays?

Attached: shoot me from closer fams.jpg (764x678, 312K)

thats a comfy pepe you've got there

Yes its open disdain to men, generally white men. But now it's a black man so they are running scared. Funny thing is Dave Chappelle actually had a nice story to tell about a trans he met after a show. The left just hates it when they aren't taken seriously as "influencers".

Attached: Rotten Amy.jpg (1072x778, 209K)

What happens when their propaganda is hated? They panic.

Attached: file.png (1732x1462, 1.99M)

Attached: file.png (1576x1192, 1.24M)

I am sure the plot is already well underway. He already failed all their blackmail bait pedo-tests. It takes time to bring all the intel assets into alignment to take down big names. A jewish woman will emerge with a story of sexual assualt, probably when she was underage.

what if it is just bad?

bavaryan master race user, bavaryan master race

Attached: 1525812406867.jpg (1024x1024, 185K)

there's no single bad piece of media with a 0% rating
i mean, at least the lighting must have been not all too terrible

Attached: 1502005292350.jpg (885x665, 110K)

kek do they even know what sticks and stones even means

I've watched a little bit of it. A lot of it is just top tier nigger humour. Which isnt too bad after smoking some weed or drinking a little bit

Not his best set, but not his worst either. Instead of following the hate-white-men company line, he turns on the LGBTQ folks and goes after that Smollet half-kike. Better than his other recent hate-whitey tripe.

Honestly this. When movies become to politicized, it’s too hard for me to have an objective opinion

Inko kang chink chong gang.

Owen Benjamin but he is a bit fringe. He is extremely anti-trans and it has kept him outside of success.

The other specials were also totally phoned-in, with like two or three real jokes per set.

Yeah, compared to Killing Them Softly it's not nearly as funny, and 5-10 years ago these same jokes would be routine, but in 2015+4 they're "scandalous". There's still some really funny bits in there though, worth watching. The epilogue Q&A had some cringe moments though, several comments from the crowd about Trump. Dave comments on it by saying that Trump is only singing the song of poor whites, but not 5 minutes later crawls up Obama's ass saying he appeared Jesus like and spends the rest of the session not realizing he's coming across like just the black version of what he described earlier.

Of course not

based leaf

I watched it, I don't think it's specifically his best work but it's not a waste of time as far as stand up is concerned. About a third of it is explicitly anti-PC. He constantly bait-and switches throughout it getting "both sides" to start cheering for the same joke at different parts and that's part of the structure.
Objectively speaking as a newfag that's been here over a decade - it's about an 8/10. 7/10 if you compare it to his previous stuff. It's special though because it explicitly calls out political correctness at a time of peak PC.
It is not "Just bad". -anyone who suggests as much is just a libtard trying to obfuscate the fact that they are triggered.

Don't kid yourself, they control plenty.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 523K)

Like 90% establishment shill horseshit from Hollywood, this is just more of the same.

And not going too.

Comedy with censorship is not comedy so the modern Left will side against comedy. If Dave spent the entire time attacking Trump, whites, and promoting LGBTQ degeneracy the Left would be happy. Daves says nigger or picks on someone the Left supports like Jussie Smollett then they will hate him

>Wokeflix payed him $60 mil up front to make 3 specials
Seems to be a silly amount of money.

Chapelle stole his LGBT joke in this.

He is not a lefty, this crap is not unny, he was never funny. His early crap was racial pot stirring establishment shill garbage meant to be a negative influence on and about blacks like everything else pushed towards blacks from Hollycrap. In the big scheme of things he's no different than a piece of shit rapper.

You're full of shit

Thanks, I'll take a look and try to have a laugh with those two after work.

What happens when establishment shills (you) can't control the narrative anymore (now)? They make useless posts with no content because they just got btfo. Fuck Chappelle, fuck you, and fuck your Hollywood establishment garbage.

One of my favorite lines from this, "I hate guns. I hate them. But I own several." Then he starts going on about a home intruder.

But when Owen Benjamin did all these jokes years ago he was essentially banned and blackballed.
Chappelle is another Obama lemming trying to divide America.

Its clear you know nothing about Chapelle you just go on some unrelated rant about muh establishment.

t. shill

lmao fuck you and your media trash

Is there anything funny in this 'comedy'?

Chappelle is a muslim, of course they wont give him great reviews. Doesn't matter if he is an anti-white race mixer, you are either part of the tribe or you are the enemy, its pretty clear that is fact in 2019, they arent hiding it anymore

it's always progressive whites poisoned by jews getting upset about shit.
>someone: NIGGERS
>blacks:
>sjw whites: oh my god this is terrible

You shouldn't it's fucking awful. He just rants and moans like a drugged up beaten down boomer whilst mugging off white people and bending the knee to child killers and shit, he is a mess

Attached: 1567291390851.png (600x842, 95K)

See this is why we will never win. Blupilled niggers like you who can't see Jewish propaganda even wen it slaps its grubby nigger dick in your face

Attached: 1567203190462.jpg (638x501, 77K)

It is bad but not for the reasons these faggots give