/scandi/ sweden, denmark, norway, iceland + more

thread for discussing anything related to scandinavian politics.

/skandi/ discórd: x6cnFa8

Attached: skand7.png (2946x1265, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/regeringen-ger-sig-inte-sd-ska-st-ngas-ute
aftenposten.no/norge/i/Opq0oA/Fire-menn-siktet-for-voldtekt-av-kvinne-i-Levanger
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/advarer-mod-fluor-vi-skal-ikke-acceptere-farlige-stoffer
nordicresistancemovement.org/nest-2-on-hiking-adventure-from-an-english-nationalists-perspective/
youtu.be/iU2R3__VDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXG9yiismyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't steal our memes you miserable snowniggers

SWEDEN:
sitting government still shutting out SD friatider.se/regeringen-ger-sig-inte-sd-ska-st-ngas-ute

NORWAY:
Four men wanted for rape
aftenposten.no/norge/i/Opq0oA/Fire-menn-siktet-for-voldtekt-av-kvinne-i-Levanger

DENMARK:
opinion regarding flouridation:
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/advarer-mod-fluor-vi-skal-ikke-acceptere-farlige-stoffer

the faeroese (who are angloids) gave us permission to use norf v souf.

>Swedish bitches
You guys are replaced by s*nd niggers. Your women are bitches and your brothers are faggot. Kys or vote for AfS

Attached: F0E8A822-0BF7-45F4-A837-C5B6ED70A28C.png (1280x3127, 1.38M)

im not swedish, im scanian. scania voted SD as the second largest party by less than 1% diffrence from S. afs is a gay meme party (and i say that as someone who voted for them).
indont get why thr us seems to revel in the destruction of sweden. is it perhaps because americans (incorrectly) assume they are less cucked than swedes?
gsy and cringe.

Stfu you nigger-jew mutt 56% million niggers africa 2.0

If Ireland ever gets fucked beyond repair I might flee to the Faroe Islands.
Nothing more safer or comfy than being a island nation .

If you vote SD you are a cuck. Thats it.

Who else have they to vote for?

>Who else have they to vote for?
AfS

enjoy getting 0.1% of the vote

Oh I guess you are one of the smart ones not wanting to waste their vote. Like my genius wife who voted for C so that she could pay 1% less in tax and ended up with a social democrat government with C support, now paying 1% more in tax. You people are retarded. You are so fucking stupid. You are counting nickles on a sinking ship. You don't get anything. Any vote not given to AfS is a vasted vote. SD is totally controlle op.

When I came to Sweden a few years ago, I was fucking amazed over how grown people actually imerse themselves in so-called tactical voting for scraps. It benefits no one but career politicians who are already in cahoots with each other. They are all on the same side, the judas goats

are you retarded? i voted afa. pol told me theyd make it into the riksdag.....now i know bettwr than to trust polspergs.
sd is good s a first step...they arent even allowed to make decisions. we csnt affort another 10 years of afs risinf like sd.... sd is better than s..thats it

My town was founded by vikings can I join the Scandinavian club?

tjenare!

Attached: 1559112665707.jpg (960x720, 245K)

Si hei!

Depends. What's an interesting recent event in your town.

HEI!

Lots of Somalians in Sweden are angry, whenever I refer cucked Swedish people. Keep crying.

When are we killing jews and muslims?

Attached: IMG_20190804_0001.jpg (2288x2163, 1.23M)

Who here is trying to make some dosh by sending me some MREs? Just like a few in a box or something

>sd is good s a first step...they aren't even allowed to make decisions.

Perhaps because they have 16% Guess what: 16% is just as useless as 0,1% because it's not 51% The AfS is people kicked out of SD because they were too radical for the establishment. Only cucks left. SD was groomed and changed into never being a threat to the current plan of genociding all whites

Icelandic president Guðni Th. Jóhannesson arrives in Warsaw, Poland to commemorate 80 years since the start of World War Two.

Attached: Iceland_2019-09-02 president in Poland WW2 80yrs.png (453x684, 776K)

Some kids stole a digger and rammed into a Mcdonalds. Truly the cultural centre of the world

Balkans>skandcucks

Attached: 4.png (2529x597, 524K)

wow it's crazy to think that this guy was able to dodge poison gas showers, sinking water-logged electrocution chambers, underground minecart roller coasters that end in lava, deadly perpetual masturbation devices, and man-sized centrifuge devices designed to liquefy its riders and stand there today in his holocaust costume.

hejsan
t. dr.dk

hej bögs. how are you holding up? feeling ok?

Attached: 22903d51eff3c7f02d621ce9d6c8c6b9a1137068-1494314354-59116d72-620x348.png (620x568, 328K)

Fuck off our memes Sven.
Make your own.

Attached: fookin fight.png (1366x846, 318K)

Can I join the thread too guys

"cool costume, larper!"

normans made england great

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Could just brought up Yorvik, Danelaw, Gnut the great or anything else to make both scandis and brits cry about being the norf.

nordicresistancemovement.org/nest-2-on-hiking-adventure-from-an-english-nationalists-perspective/

check this out

youtu.be/iU2R3__VDzQ
I was watching this documentary the other day.
Kind of funny that the "verksamhetutviklare" just plain out said "we've given up integrating the grown up refuges, they'll be a burden until they die. We have to focus on their children instead"
So much for the engineers, doctor and rocket scientists you (and we) were promised.

Attached: sverige.jpg (2048x1152, 345K)

but faero island said it was ok to use norf v souf

they even said (the guy in the county hall or whatev you call it) "WE ARE REPLACING THE PEOPLE"! Goddamn, they cant say its a conspiracy anymore!

At that point the sheep islands have changed named to Hapa islands. Nothing but supreme gentlemen and whale murder.

in all seriousness, how do we cure the faroese yellow fever?

Attached: images (1).jpg (258x196, 6K)

Pam na allwch chi ddefnyddio'ch dychymyg?
Nid ydych chi'n gwybod beth mae'r "memes" yn ei olygu gyda "norf" a "souf". Nid ydych yn deall ystyr ddiwylliannol y cyfeiriadau hyn.

Gwnewch eich un eich hun. Peidiwch â dwyn ein dychymyg ar y cyd.

huað þu sigæ. ic vnderstöden nict

It means that you should use your imagination to make your own memes.

but faero islands on Jow Forums said we could use it (and they are angloids).

Norfs are property of the crown, guvnuh. Binland made all sorts of Spurdos and Apu's I'm sure they'll let you borrow some.

Attached: 1562523611258.png (1600x1328, 715K)

meant for

well said youtube.com/watch?v=ZXG9yiismyk

Varför skriver ni inte på Svenska?

Attached: Ratio'd.png (630x830, 104K)

Det brukar ske naturligt i såna här trådar efter ett tag

You can either develop the place to the point women will actually want to stay instead of moving to comfy denmark, or the men will have to look for foreign women that are desperate enough to live there.

the power of NORF is irrepressible