Spain HATE THREAD

Let's shit on Spain today.

Attached: Traditional Spanish Woman.png (1000x723, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

khazaria.com/genetics/portuguese.html
portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com/2013/08/portuguese.html
portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com/2014/01/portuguese-peasantry.html
portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
abc.es/economia/abci-espana-supera-italia-capita-primera-historia-201804200317_noticia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BHawA_Hbgf4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7416455/French-woman-27-abducted-gang-raped-three-men-Spains-Costa-Brava-night-out.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7243711/British-holidaymaker-18-raped-27-year-old-local-night-Valladolid-Spain.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shill get the fuck out

Shalom, Señor Sefardí

Attached: 093C21F6-3747-4566-89AB-64445C863DEE.jpg (640x321, 43K)

If you want to shit on Spain at least know how

dear spanish anons outside of the tourist areas Spain looks like comblock trash, don't bitch about tourism cause you need that money to sort your shit out

Spain is a Master Race. Are you Mexican? you seem butthurt, like their ancestors after they fucked Spanish men.

Fuck it. Those white spicks honestly don’t get shat on a lot if not at all. Hell, I have more respect for the actual spick’s than those lispy speaking faggots

My ancestors haven’t been in Galicia for probably a hundred years and I’m still white as fuck. Explain that one retard

Mexican detected. We’re talking about building a white ethnostate while your praising The enemy.

Fuck those moros. Rude, ignorant, poor-mannered, lazy, greedy, cunning, gypsie loving moros.
I pray that Santiago Matamouros returns and finishes the job with those poor excuse for humans.

Because the racial make-up of Spain BACK THEN was clearly more white. You are Greta-tier retarded.

Fucking historylet

This is what everyone should do when we see shitty "Is X White" threads.

Portuguese are part nigger. If I remember correctly the southern half of your country carries 7-12 percent of that nigger gene; absorbing your blacks like Majin Buu.

die faggot

What are you talking about? Spaniards are constantly picked on by Nordicfags for not being White enough or for being apparently poor.

but I like Spain and Spanish people
in fact, I am studying Spanish right now
can I come visit?

How would the Genetics of Spanish people change in only 100 years?

Dude Portugal is just Spain's Canada. Is there really that much of a difference between you two?

based y olé

Source?

Catholics White Med and Slavs should stick together.

Depends, are expatriates from former Spanish colonies considered Spanish? If so than their genes would become part Native American and even African.

Whatcha sliding Rabbi?

>young 15 year old Jew discovers the Spanish expulsion of Jews
>proceeds to make a spain hate thread

you have the same """lisp""" in english though, like "thunder" or "three"

are you a grill?

Attached: 2eb.gif (500x364, 237K)

khazaria.com/genetics/portuguese.html

It's the 4th biggest economy in europe.
Also: FUCK the english subhumans invading the coasts, worst tourists ever

t. La Criatura

I mean if they migrated to Latin America and mixed with the general population then they wouldn't be pure Spanish White anymore. But if they only bred with the upper White class then they should be seen as White.

Keep seething dirty mutt.

Galicia is just a part of Spain buddy.

I went to Portugal once, do all your women still have moustache and do you all subhumans look dirty and sweaty all the time?

Attached: mutts.png (680x789, 715K)

Shalom, Rabbi Chaim! I brought the sage you asked for!

Attached: (you).png (485x405, 132K)

Not necessarily, southern Brazil is notoriously wealthy and white, still these ‘whites’ are proven to have significant percentages of African in their genome.

Fuck off toothpaste flag

>toothpaste flag
With pride Fren

>toothpaste flag
Kek

Well if someone is 7/8 White and they have kids with a Spaniard then their kids would be almost pure White. Around 94%. Granted it depends what kind of non-White heritage you have. If its Amerindian then its fine since its easier to bleach. If its black I would only 1/32 are White enough.

Hehehehe

Gee, how?

Attached: niggers3.webm (320x240, 1.51M)

No. Fuck you.

no, slav man (male)
por favor Seńor, yo quiero visitar monumentos y bebo vino

Ok polish user, just dont go to junkiebarcelona

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Colonizamé de nuevo, Papi UwU

>hey goyim, hate on fellow Europeans
>3 posts by this ID

>por favor Seńor, yo quiero visitar monumentos y bebo vino

tu lo que quieres es destapar caños por 30 euros la hora.

As a Galician guy living in Barcelona I agree with this scummy dirty retarded frogposter.

Attached: italo.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>Khazaria.Com

Oy Vey.

Anyway I would say most Portuguese are pure White and the ones that aren't are White enough.

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com/2013/08/portuguese.html

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com/2014/01/portuguese-peasantry.html

>muh English
Every fucking time.
Get a fucking life you obsessed kraut.

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com/

Here's some more photos.

Take it back

Attached: 1556140226232.jpg (700x950, 123K)

>4th

Italy, France, Germoney and UK are above them

I'm sorry, I can't do that to them ever since I heard about the based Spanish Foreign Legion and Millan Astray.

>tfw no gloriously mutilated veteran to denounce academics

Attached: 1553932088697.gif (600x444, 3.55M)

In GDP we are above Italy

Blacks aren't really much of a presence in Spain. Its mostly Latin Americans, other Europeans, and some North Africans.

can we all agree vox chan is cute and be frens?

Attached: 1556386910239.jpg (1240x2000, 571K)

ok, i'll allow it, but yeah, avoid Barcelona unless you want to get pickpocketed or stabbed

it has great architecture from the past though

jamas; ramon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

So 5th? I mean its still pretty good.

aren't Vox lolbertarians? how can spanish nationalists fall for the anglo-est of all the anglo memes?

Yeah she's a nice 8/10. Would make Castizo babies with.

it's a waifu, not a political statement

Not just a waifu

Attached: D46-pXzXkAEO0nx.jpg (1200x1130, 110K)

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER, COME AT ME BRO

Attached: 12616473455_69b51b33ae_b.jpg (1024x683, 214K)

>So 5th? I mean its still pretty good.

in 1700s we were the number 1.

Attached: Top_five_largest_economies_in_2050.jpg (800x355, 32K)

My name isn't ramon

abc.es/economia/abci-espana-supera-italia-capita-primera-historia-201804200317_noticia.html

gracias

Who Mexico or Spain?

Both, since Mexico was Spain

How much white genes do you think Carlton from fresh prince has?

Pic related - White Carlton
A national fighting Communists en Espana

Attached: 6028C450-ACBE-43D4-A47A-FA9EC051123C.png (828x1792, 3.16M)

both, the almighty empire.

Attached: 800px-Escudo_de_Armas_de_Felipe_II_a_Carlos_II.svg.png (800x1244, 486K)

Fuck you and your beach towels Hans

Black Carlton

Attached: 5EDEB59E-C724-4A71-ABFF-760500FE68E1.gif (390x298, 1.03M)

Be respectful to Spain. When you were in robes, we were protecting Europe from mors and conquering the other half of the globe. We did your dirty work because you were incapable of defending yourself, so be grateful.

I want to be them...

Sage
Shills not even trying to hide their divide kiking anymore.

argentina is really based culturally, even though you guys are insufferable talking and a bit pretentious still envy you a bit

>argentina is really based culturally, even though you guys are insufferable talking and a bit pretentious still envy you a bit

te gusta comer cuy y ratas?

youtube.com/watch?v=BHawA_Hbgf4

Gay hombre

Se come conejo y liebre que son ratas gordas

I'm a Spaniard studying abroad and I will personally purge the disgusting Anglos from the mainland, then from the world in a second Blitz together with the germans

Attached: Un_oficial_(Oberschütze)_de_la_División_Azul_con_cruz_de_hierro.jpg (225x320, 23K)

In Madrid atm. Don't hate the country but I was in the centre on Saturday, there's too many nigger drug dealers there for the police not to notice. Also homos, it's almost a culture shock even for Europeans.

Based Berber rape baby genes

Fuck you and your everything

Purge Anglos off the globe. only way of uniting the civilized people against the barbarian hordes

Attached: 1565528031285.jpg (648x1024, 161K)

Can I get a dominant tanned Spanish waifu? Pretty please?

Attached: fat feel.png (593x635, 341K)

Thank you user, I have some of your holy ancestry and I at least am cheering you on. I hate Anglos almost as ugly as their women. Kill em all!!!

What's up with the Basques? Pretty cool language they got there. Some pretty cool myths and legends too

Spain is a shithole sandnigger country full of brown muttoids who are indentical to saudis, it's laughable that these ''''''''''people''''''''''''''' are considered white lmao

Attached: 1517595309_642946_1517595409_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

No, you're too beta. She will never ever respect you.

>Based Berber rape baby genes
we are mostly celts.

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

>flag
Absolutely deluded

Fuck off toothpaste flag.

tbf most football players look like a meme

Attached: 1566560393040.png (600x576, 157K)

This is now a jew hate thread. Which country is gonna be 110?

Attached: 1559963135097.jpg (313x499, 36K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7416455/French-woman-27-abducted-gang-raped-three-men-Spains-Costa-Brava-night-out.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7243711/British-holidaymaker-18-raped-27-year-old-local-night-Valladolid-Spain.html

Spain let in a bunch of rapefugees and it's already rape capital of Europe only behind Sweden.

>yfw nobody wants to be 110 to get dem trips

redpill me on r1a vs r1b

Lol no true. There are very pretty portugués women.