This is why I never sleep below deck

Attached: 1554119218876.png (380x293, 136K)

how does fire burn water? wtf

Lake Erie regularly catches fire.

Who owned the boat, who was on the boat? Trump tweeted about this event a lot, which means there's probably more to it than what the media is saying.

30 people on a boat are out there being degenerate. They caused their own death with their degenerate activities. Degeneracy is degenerate. Degenerate.

Could be leaked fuel that is floating on top of the water

A group of drunk rich people accidentally bumped into a ufo so they got roasted. Happens a lot around the Bohemian Grove area which is where the undercover ayys congregate annually.

>fire on a boat surrounded by water

Attached: samurai.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

source nigger

At least it floated, Vasa boy.

ohh shit this makes a lot of sense why the crew just ran instead of tried to help them
like, huge orgy below deck
would be tragic

>american knows about swedish history
Now that's a first.

Attached: fucking kek.jpg (612x612, 36K)

learn to google white trash

that is like 300 miles south of Bohemian Grove... those Islands I think are near some Navy stuff like point mugu, channel islands... maybe a Navy laser did this?

NIGGA HOW DA FUCK BOATS CAN BURN IN WATER? JUST LIKE TURN IT OVER LIKE SINK IT LOOOOL

flammable lube on a below deck orgy?

I read it was a scuba boat, just jump in the fucking water if the fire extingusher doesn't work. Most boat fires are engine related.

Does that area even have good diving?

When Karin Enström was statsråd och chef för försvarsdepartementet she drugged by drink and raped me at a NATO confrence.

There was so much butt pumpin on the love boat that the fucking thing caught fire and assploded. Probably jews.

Apparently the crew survived, but not the passengers. It's a scuba boat that goes out to the channel islands and they do diving for a few days.

>Florida about to drown
>Heh 34 libshits dead amirite?
Good thing living in your head is rent free, really helps to pay for my $2000 studio.

t. florida nigger, no one cares about your shithole

>diving
Is that what they call it now?

>GNlGaBLy

50 year old fiberglass over wood boat would go up like a match once it had a source of ignition. Sources are saying explosion in the galley which trapped every passenger down below. This was a commercial/passenger carrying dive boat and was full for the Labor Day weekend.

They were asleep since it was 3:30 am and resting from a long weekend diving the California Channel islands over Labor Day. This was a passenger carrying dive boat and the folks were going to be working class types who could afford the $700 ticket for meals included dive trip.