A Quick rundown on the (((Joker)))

Here is all you need to know about the upcoming JEWker movie.

Starring:
>Jewaqim Phoenix - JEW
Directed by:
>Todd Bunzl (aka Todd Phillips) - JEW
Produced by:
>Emma Tillinger Koskoff - JEW
Written by:
>Scott Silver - JEW
Cinematography:
>Lawrence Sher - JEW

And of course, there is a race mixing, black on white romance plot in the movie.
Fuck Jews.

Attached: the_JEWKER.jpg (592x593, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt8510350/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well he is mentally ill, so race mixing actually makes sense here.

You know what makes the most sense? Kikes are using hollywood jew propaganda to make white people look like unhinged maniacs and trying to associate this movie with places like Jow Forums. Making threads like "how many people will die when this movie is released" it's obvious that Mossad is planning false flags to piggyback off this bullshit.

Attached: (((Joker))).jpg (1318x3345, 1.97M)

Don't forget that joker is literally a far left SJW faggot that hates the only good person in gotham: Donald Tr--- err Thomas Wayne

BASED and redpilled

But isn't Thomas Wayne the bastion of morality? I always thought he was a good guy. So this sort of goes against the (((Hollywood))) narrative unless they make Wayne an asshole.

>people that racemix are liable to go crazy
maybe the message is more redpilled than I originally perceived

I don't care, I will still watch it

He is a good guy.
And joker is a bad guy.
So it makes sense why they don't like eachother.

i didn't know you had cinemas in monkeymala

fuck off

Correctamundo. Where do you think T. Gondi comes from?

>YOU GUYS HOLLYWOOD IS RUN BY JEWS

Hahaha wow I bet he just found out.

Attached: 1562527353315.jpg (680x1020, 56K)

>DA JOOOZ PUT BLACK PPL IN A MOVIE
>HUWHITE GENOCIDE!!!!!!!

Attached: 1567393140140.jpg (884x1020, 223K)

Gotta curb the clown huh...

Attached: MMMMM the glow makes it taste funny.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Serbia, Serbia, Serbia....

Of course it's the Jews but is it a good movie?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Are you guys still doing the Gritty thing or did you give up on that and go back to copying shitlord memes?

Attached: 1559941946147.png (640x281, 62K)

Yeah, but you do know we dont actually give a shit, right? I care about Jews in finance and government, not entertainment. It's on the people who consume jewish subversive media to demand better.

Why are you so attracted to Jews?

Just the usual monthly Jewish programming of our people, nothing to see here.

Attached: 1428530237001.gif (250x400, 23K)

>me since this movie announced
Wow! This movie isn't going to suck, like, at all!
>me at release
Yep. You morons got what you deserved.

Attached: 1508869995468.png (1610x1651, 895K)

I haven't been to the cinema for the last 6 years or so and I'm certainly not going to break the streak by watching joker

Attached: ygj9t8h7.png (321x442, 248K)

There is literally nothing wrong with racemixing, get the fuck over yourselves you inbred idiots

Not surprising in the slightest

>And of course, there is a race mixing, black on white romance plot in the movie.
The moral is that if you're not a nigger and fore some reason fuck sheboons you're damaged.

Attached: 15007564797170.jpg (1440x900, 46K)

calm down mr.kalergi

nigger

this

Attached: 1547081089084.png (1600x800, 2.13M)

Attached: society.jpg (500x500, 73K)

shut the fuck up bitch and ride a tractor

BUT THE HONK HONK MEME, GOYIM!!! IT WAS COMPLETELY AUTHENTIC!!!

>implying the joker isn't the jew incarnate
>murderous
>insane
>constantly subverting, shape shifting with desguises
>etc.

As authentic as any other meme. It only takes if it makes sense to a lot of people. The Union now is more representative of reality than regular news is hence, Clown world.

I'm actually worried that some incel is going to watch this movie and go on a shooting spree

Don’t miss out on this gem either!

Satanic Panic! It’s about a “pizza” delivery girl.

No shit you say. Mmm furreals...

Coming soon to a theatre near you!
imdb.com/title/tt8510350/

Attached: 7DD82039-8D60-476E-982E-FD2D0330740B.png (959x545, 775K)

A FUCKING L E A F

> muh optics
lol, false flaggots keep predicting happenings and you know what? they never happen. you think you win by behaving like a nice little boy so they can't smear you? i got news, they'll smear you anyway.

Attached: 1501023275508.jpg (960x540, 66K)

>Starring:
>Jewaqim Phoenix - JEW
he doesnt know

Attached: grilol.png (449x401, 490K)

How is this different from anything else Hollywood spits out?

>mentally ill white loser dates fairly good looking black woman

that's actually based

our worst get to date their best

Funny aside. You are SUPPOSED to identify with the Incel joker in his crusade against the "Make Gotham Great Again" Thomas Wayne as he Sparks a violent Occupy Wall Street rebellion.

This is not a joke, they actually say, "Make Gotham Great Again" suck it Drumpf! White incels will take you out!

>fairly good looking monkey
k

jews aren't white though

I had no idea croatia allowed jews in.

Futurama reference.

"How could you mistake a beautiful woman for a mildly attractive ape?"

Dont care it seems fun.

Koshkoff has a Jewish father and Protestant mother therefore not Jewish

Nothing wrong with Jews in Croatia though.

Has a dodgy korea recorded MP4 been uploaded yet on any site with a flashing advert reminding me '5 hot Milfs want to fuck tonight - in my area'?

Its a hollywood movie. How did anyone ever think it would be based?

There is something wrong with jews anywhere on the planet.

Jewish behavior is genetic.

Unless I hear something really PC about this movie after it comes out, I'm watching it. The symbolism in it seems quite interesting, and the movie itself looks amazing

Attached: WhatAStory.jpg (480x687, 30K)

Nice work there. Hat's off.

We are fucking unhinged maniacs. We killed half the world, ourselves ten times over and now have flooded our countries to the point of extinction/replacement. There's no good ending around whites for anyone.

>We are fucking unhinged maniacs. We killed half the world, ourselves ten times over and now have flooded our countries to the point of extinction/replacement. There's no good ending around whites for anyone.
>we
>we
Don't worry Avi, the muslims are gonna kill you all soon just like your bitch commander.

Attached: Israel-BTFO.gif (500x281, 3.56M)

Its PROJEWCED you retard. Fuck, you had one job... no sheckles for you.

Is there a movie that isn't Jewish?

at least is white male-black female, most whites males are inmune to propaganda, but white females...

Hello Ed boy

Attached: 67768282_701499306937867_6141681548266569728_o.jpg (800x1000, 87K)

>Phoenix's father, John Lee Bottom, originally from Fontana, California, was a lapsed Catholic of English, German, and French Huguenot ancestry. His mother, Arlyn (née Dunetz), was born in The Bronx, New York, to Jewish parents whose families were from Hungary and Russia

The fuck? His real name is Joaquin Bottom? Where the fuck did "Phoenix" come from

Attached: IMG_3202.jpg (810x1024, 107K)

You realize this isn't specific to whites, right brain dead bong?

Indians slaughtered and killed other Indians because they were from different tribes.

Asians have historically killed the most amount of people in human history, with the war of dynasties among the most death in human recorded history.

And then there's blacks.

Why is he tucking his dick in?

My name is Joachim, does that mean I'm a Jew?

It's a biblical name so no ur not

Attached: 67211834_456020961903544_4495243579517566976_n.jpg (600x730, 55K)

Many Doors, Yes?

Not even jews follow those rules, I still made birthright even though my ancestry is all from my paternal line

Rolf is based

Attached: DYpk5T1XUAEzzWx.jpg (716x530, 55K)

Is it just me or did the joker shill threads appear the same time as the "Get an ebony gf, goy" threads on /b/, Jow Forums, and Jow Forums?

The first Angry Birds.

I checked.

Faggot

>im 12 years old and what is show biz

white men gave up
look around you

you let a fucking jew rape YOUR white children and said NOTHING! the white race is dead.you won't even organize and leave. yu will have to mix with Asians now

This. Stupid wh*toids can't even be bothered to just vote for nationalists have children and engage in an ethnofaith. They are the ultimate goycattle. Even blacks can engage as a group better lol

>Hollywood produces jewish bullshit
Wow OP you're really breaking new ground here

The truth about modern liberal Jews and their subversive nature is that they genuinely believe in the stuff they preach: even despite obvious hypocrisy and double standards, they have drank the koolaid laid down by their ancestors to subvert traditional european society. As George Costanza said in Seinfeld: it's not a lie if you believe it.

They are raised on liberal media, educated in elite bourgeois universities, the source of their power comes not from the jewish cabal (which they have no connection to) but from the rational, atomistic, materialist nature of modern society itself.

The reason Jews are at the helm of every counter-culture movement is precisely because the modern is built on the subversive jewish and masonic values. Killing all the Jews doesn't change the fact that most Westerners have internalized these jewish/masonic values, behaviour, and thought. Killing people doesn't kill an idea, it can even backfire and create a martyr. You need to kill the idea itself.

>The reason Jews are at the helm of every counter-culture movement is precisely because the modern is built on the subversive jewish and masonic values.
Good post.

Attached: 1564950938075.png (506x431, 208K)